Your Email Address:

First Name:

Facebook Group

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
whatdidido
Junior
Facebook Group

Post by whatdidido »

Hey,

I have messaged and asked four people now on how i can get added to the new secret Facebook group, but no one is responding!

Can someone please message me and let me know how i can become a group member.

Thank you ;)

Dead
Advanced
Re: Facebook Group

Post by Dead »

Hey Whatdidido.
I'va been wondering, how did things turn out with thar bezoar you had, and your stomach surgery? Any improvements?
Cheers
whatdidido
Junior

Post by whatdidido »

Hey Dead,

I was put on Motillium for a few weeks which sped up the rate of my stomach emptying, and after taking the stomach emptying study, they concluded that i was emptying at a normal rate so they didn't push it any further. I didn't have any surgery, just the initial endoscopy.

I am leaning towards TMAU now, but my doctor hasn't even heard of it so i can't get tested, and at this point is quite annoyed by me so I'm done with these people. Going to go on a TMAU diet and see how that works. Also going to look at getting my veneer and crown replaced although they are only five years old, one is causing my some pain so i have nothing to lose.

Sorry i have nothing more helpful to tell you

](*,)
Quest
Total Newbie

Post by Quest »

Hi all
I am also on motilium (domperidone). Been taking it for 3 days now. I have noticed a slight improvement in my bb. It's such a controversial medicine i don't know if it's even really safe long term even if it helps.

I read on here about wisdom teeth curing some people's bb so I had 1 wisdom teeth taken out late last week and 2 out today. Just got back from dentist now, so it's too early to tell. I have 1 left and I will have that taken out next week. I have had bb so long and so I really hope that this is the cure because I am running out of things to do. I have been to so many dentists and they all said that my teeth including wisdom teeth are in perfect condition and that's probably because I scrub them to death. But I felt so desperate I payed privately just to have them out and at the worst eliminate 1 more possible cause.

I am going to stop the motilium so that I know what exactly ithe was, . Sometimes we do so many things in desperation that when something does help us we don't know exactly what it was.

I will let definitely let you all know my outcome of wisdom teeth removalue.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

whatdidido wrote:Hey Dead,

I was put on Motillium for a few weeks which sped up the rate of my stomach emptying, and after taking the stomach emptying study, they concluded that i was emptying at a normal rate so they didn't push it any further. I didn't have any surgery, just the initial endoscopy.

I am leaning towards TMAU now, but my doctor hasn't even heard of it so i can't get tested, and at this point is quite annoyed by me so I'm done with these people. Going to go on a TMAU diet and see how that works. Also going to look at getting my veneer and crown replaced although they are only five years old, one is causing my some pain so i have nothing to lose.

Sorry i have nothing more helpful to tell you

](*,)
Okay, that sucks.. Doctors really don't care about ppl with bb. But the bezoar is gone now right? Did they remove it or did it go away on its own?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic