Your Email Address:

First Name:

Real feedback

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
impactdial

Real feedback

Post by impactdial »

Ok so I asked a friend to give me some honest feedback on my breath. Ive known him for quite a while and he got me a night job at a hotel (which is pretty ideal for avoiding people for the most part).

I asked for feedback when both of us were working on the hotel bar alone, as I needed to confirm whether I was experiencing halitophobia or if I had a genuine problem.

So, its not too too bad I suppose. I did use chlorhexidine mouthwash and floss before I went to work, and I was chewing trident gum.

He said he could not detect anything from my nose. He said he could smell my breath. He said my breath smelled like sour milk (his exact words were milk that has gone sour or gone off).

He said he could smell it from a few feet, but it was not far, so I will assume Im not room filling, but this was about an hour after I got into work. I suppose the fact that Im really anxious does not help, as it dries my mouth pretty quickly, but I countered it by chewing gum.

Ideally I need continued feedback, as I need to see if the distance and strength of the odor varies over time. Ironically he himself has some bad breath (pretty mild though) , and ironically his breath smells sour, and no, its not my breath its definitely coming from his mouth lol.

So my strategies are trying to get an ent referral, but Im going to drag it out as long as I can so I can get my tmau test sorted (its been postponed for now due to their spectrometer being damaged), and take the rest of my wisdoms out.

I want to kill this problem now, especially as I have body odor issues, so I do not want to have both, its hard enough just having one.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Real feedback

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think you still have a chance....you must change your diet, juicing.....go vegan....your bb will go down a lot....
do other tips you can find on this forum.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
impactdial

Post by impactdial »

Jimi Stein wrote:I think you still have a chance....you must change your diet, juicing.....go vegan....your bb will go down a lot....
do other tips you can find on this forum.....
Thanks alot Jimi, and thanks for allowing for so much information to pass through this site.

Yes Im going to do that, atleast eating healthier, I don't know if I can handle vegan but Ive already cut out red meat and eat mainly chicken (actually partly because of the tmau possiblity).

I'll see how it goes, but I can certainly detect something on my tongue when a rub and scrape the back and there's white smelly stuff on my finger, probabaly indicates that something is getting stuck there, so cutting out cheese and most meats should hopefully work.
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

HI Jimi

I have no bacteria in my mouth I test it three times since last year but I do not know why when I am eating food contains suger I am feeling horrible but when I start eating vegetable after a week or so the BB is low and lower but unfortunately when I am eating only vegetable I lose weight which I already lost 15 kg

When I checked it on Internet it is a sign of candidas but the doctor told me I have no candidas
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic