Your Email Address:

First Name:

3 day water fast

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
MrChips
Advanced

3 day water fast

Post by MrChips »

From Tuesday- Thursday I'm undertaking a 3 day water fast. Tomorrow will be preparing for it by eating just some fruit and veg.

Research has shown that fasting is beneficial, in most areas of health. I think everyone should give it a go and clean up their diet after the fast.

I shall be popping '20 billion' friendly bacteria pills. First thing in the morning, and last thing at night. 20 billion is very high, and fairly expensive but will hopefully be worth it.....

Water fasting is especially beneficial for TMAU sufferers. I was diagnosed with type 2 TMAU two years ago.

I will post here my progress.....

crazy4it
Advanced
Re: 3 day water fast

Post by crazy4it »

Cool. Mr chips I remember you with the interdental flosses.
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Unfortunately..... I broke my fast this afternoon. I was absoulutely starving and couldn't carry on much longer.
Its very difficult! Its something that i will do. Maybe springtime is best.....
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

MrChips wrote:Unfortunately..... I broke my fast this afternoon. I was absoulutely starving and couldn't carry on much longer.
Its very difficult! Its something that i will do. Maybe springtime is best.....
What you felt is called "fake hunger". This is your body eating itself and if you are not used to that you will eat something. However, when you water fast (also starting today) you eventually reach a 2nd state called "true hunger" (normally takes some days, even up to 30 days in extreme cases). When you reach this state, it is a signal from your body that you need to break your fast immediately.
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

How long are you planning on fasting for?
Have you done it before?
Is it for odour issues?...
Keep us informed and good luck!
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

MrChips wrote:How long are you planning on fasting for?
Have you done it before?
Is it for odour issues?...
Keep us informed and good luck!
Just started today. Having temptations to order delivery, but going to stick it out (hopefully).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic