Your Email Address:

First Name:

Why do some antibiotics work temporary and some dont work at all?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Norman
Why do some antibiotics work temporary and some dont work at all?

Post by Norman »

Hi there,

I have found something very weird. Like for most people all antibiotics work for a short period of time or just during the course. I have tried many different antibiotics but only a few worked. I think with this I can locate where my bad breath comes from I just need advice from you guys and what you think ...

anti biotics which I tried and didnt work at all :

Amoxciline

Tetracyclyne

Flagyl (metronidazol)

Antibiocs which worked temporary ( only during the course, frist day off the medications my bb came back ) :

Azytromicine ( 1 x 500 mg every second day and that for two weeks) = 3 tablets a week

Ciprofloxacine 2 x 500 mg everyday for one week

I also tried many different probiotics all did nothing, even Oral probiotics did nothing.

Help will be appreciated alot. Thank you

Norman
Re: Why do some antibiotics work temporary and some dont work at all?

Post by Norman »

flagyl works against aenerobic bacteria and it did nothing to me , so can I rule out aenerobic bacteria as a cause of my bb thn,? what do you guys think

and what bacteria are present in our mouth aenerobic bacteria or some other ?

please help people we have this forum so that we can communicate and help each other , thank you so much.
Johnv713
Advanced
Re: Why do some antibiotics work temporary and some dont work at all?

Post by Johnv713 »

I work in the hospital and this is nothing new. Some strains of bac developed resistant to antibiotics. While other can be suppressed with meds but as soon as you stip taking the meds the population rebounds. I recently read online where a lady died of an infection because the bac she had developed a resistant to 25 or so type of antibiotics.

I surmise the bac in ur guts are anerobic however i belive the ones in our mouths can thrive with some oxygen. Kinda hard to know unless you get a cultured.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic