Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad breath and vaccination - The Real Reason?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Bad breath and vaccination - The Real Reason?

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am reading these horror stories about vaccinations...how vaccines kill our children, impair them, make them blind, crippled, autistic etc....

So many of use started having bad breath around 14 yo....and i know i got several shots back then in school.....Maybe this is the reason, why we got bad breath.....

So share your example, did you get bb some time after being vaccinated?

Also I wonder why in Phillipines, there is so many people with BB, really a lot I would say.....can Filipino people share this, how is vaccination there?

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
space
Advanced

Re: Bad breath and vaccination - The Real Reason?

Post by space »

I'm from the Philippines.. we're usually vaccinated at an early age. And nope, not many people here have bb, we're quite hygienic and (takes a bath everyday too). Lets say in a classroom, maybe theres only 1-3 persons who have bb and it's usually just the occasional bb, not the chronic "fecal" bb like mine, its not quite common in my place.

You're right, my bb started when I was 14 too. However, the last vaccination that I can remember was when I was still 8-9 years old.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am not trying to put down your country for not being clean, I just saw the post for meetups in Phillipines, and it has huge ammount of views, so I thought that could be that there is huge ammount of bad breath sufferers......

Yes in my class I had always 2 people with bb.....or 3......isnt it funny....it could be statistical fact that on average there are always 2-3 people in class having bb.......
space
Advanced

Post by space »

dont worry, i didnt take your inquiry about the Filipinos in a negative way/perspective (I just write extra details or maybe talk too much sometimes haha thats why i put the hygienic part there)

Yeap, i guess thats the average, 2-3. The sad part, here, doctors dont put too much attention for bb cures/treatment since there are lot more medical issues to attend to. I think you're luckier there. :(

[BTW, we're fairly active online, maybe thats why theres a lot of replies/views from here. :) ]
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am glad you did not misunderstood me....yes that post with Filipino bb has like 100000 views...so I thought bb must be really spread there....but maybe it is, more than in other countries.....but not because of hygiene, maybe genes or food, or bacteria in environment.....

who know....yes same in Europe, nobody cares about bb (doctors), seems many people have it.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic