Your Email Address:

First Name:

I need help

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
crazy4it
Advanced
I need help

Post by crazy4it »

In the mornings when I wake up and do my routine of cleaning my mouth I don't have any bb until I eat. After I eat I get reactions this goes for throughout the day when I am hungry I have no bb. I went on this date everything was good until I ate a piece of chicken then I git a reaction. Now I'm think8ng it's acid reflux and that's wat doctors have told me but after taking acid reflux meds I start to have stomach pain and start throwing up I've taken almost all acid reflux meds there are none help. Any idea what's going on with me?

thanatos
God
Re: I need help

Post by thanatos »

Try Gaviscon (UK version) after every meal. It creates a barrier that prevents acid from coming back up for up to 4 hours.
Attraction
Advanced

Re: I need help

Post by Attraction »

crazy4it wrote:In the mornings when I wake up and do my routine of cleaning my mouth I don't have any bb until I eat. After I eat I get reactions this goes for throughout the day when I am hungry I have no bb. I went on this date everything was good until I ate a piece of chicken then I git a reaction. Now I'm think8ng it's acid reflux and that's wat doctors have told me but after taking acid reflux meds I start to have stomach pain and start throwing up I've taken almost all acid reflux meds there are none help. Any idea what's going on with me?
If you took acid reflux meds and they didn't work, it likely isn't the cause.

If you get bb during eating, it is most likely oral.

If it starts after (say 30min+) then it could be something else.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic