Your Email Address:

First Name:

Scientific paper worthy of discussion

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
smallman007

Scientific paper worthy of discussion

Post by smallman007 »

Hello,

I hope we can analyze this scientific paper or others like this with the goal of accelerating the rate at which we treat the chronic halitosis DIRECTLY linked to GI flora. I expect our collective intellect to reach actionable things we can do to definitely treat our condition by March 31st at the latest. I sincerely think it should take us no longer than 3 weeks.

For those who are not used to reading scientific journals, it is advisable to just read the ABSTRACT and DISCUSSION section of the articles instead of wasting time with the METHODOLOGY and RESULTS section. Maybe we can start a GoogleDoc or any type of platform where we can all directly comment and add.

I look forward to a productive discussion.

(Btw, those who have taken metronidazole (flagyl), among other antibiotics against gram-negative bacteria, should be interested in this article. It addresses exactly what we have experienced ourselves, which is a recurrence in foul odor following antibiotic therapy after approximately 2 weeks. Also, this is by far one of the best articles i've read out of ~200 which I think is the best place to start the discussion.)

ONLY 4 MORE WEEKS UNTIL BEING BAD BREATH FREE!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic