Your Email Address:

First Name:

Rancid smelling tooth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oneday4800
Advanced
Rancid smelling tooth

Post by oneday4800 »

Few days ago I started using colloidal minerals as mouthwash instead of the usual colloidal silver. My teeth started to hurt after two days and I stopped. It taste like a very strong bleach. I noticed where it felt like I had food between my teeth,my gums were puffy. I was already in pain but didn't notice they were. I thought it was food and started to floss but nothing was there and I bled after a few secs. The smell is absolutely horrible. I checked all my teeth and that's they only tooth that smells. If I let the bad tooth touch the bottom ones,they smell like rancid shit too but otherwise, it's just that one. I tried to add a pic but says file is too large. This the first time I've ever had tooth pain except when my wisdoms came in. Which was more uncomfortable than painful

oneday4800
Advanced
Re: Rancid smelling tooth

Post by oneday4800 »

Also,ever since this issue started,I can smell my breath all the time now. Like I uncovered a shit lair or something. I feel even more gross than before
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic