Your Email Address:

First Name:

Can you smell/taste your own BB?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ricky
Sheriff
Re: Can you smell/taste your own BB?

Post by Ricky »

I have not experienced room filling. But it does not mean that i have not experienced it is, it is not real. Our experiences are genuine. It only varies. I believe you...

christina
Junior

Post by christina »

No i dont get symptoms except for reactions. Mine is some kind of stomach issue im figuring out. Probiotics has helped alot so far
Kd1994

Post by Kd1994 »

Lifelongsufferer wrote:Hi friends,

I am wondering how many of you can smell or taste when your breath is bad.

If not, what methods do you use to measure your halitosis?

Sometimes in the morning I have a shitty taste if I force air from my throat out of my nose. The other way I can tell if my breath is bad is by putting my fingers right to the back of my tongue and scraping a bit, then rubbing the saliva on the back of my hand (gross, I know) - This seems to be pretty reliable as far as I can tell.

I think part of this awful condition is that it's so hard to tell when we are improving etc. It makes us paranoid 24/7 because we are always unsure :(

Yep I can. Gonna sound weird but I blow my breath on a glass or just a flat surface (think glass works better) phone screen/mirror and smell it and that let's me know. I try to "feel" the taste in my mouth at that point if that makes any sense. Then everytime my breath "feels" like it did when i tested it. I know that my breath is bad. Lol
Also the touching tongue and smelling thing.
badexhale

Post by badexhale »

jo317 wrote:I dont know, I'm not so sure about that. No one has ever made any remarks to me about smelling, even just "regular" bb. Though I know I do have it. I think it depends on the culture. I live in a place where people are not honest, in order to be kind. We are not blunt. I read about people on here having people say things to them like "who farted" or being honest about their breath smelling and it seems like another world to me.
You have alot to learn...try living in California people will make fun of you if you have distance bb.they could be standing right behind you and will say how bad you smell cause they want you to hear. Also iv had prof of room filling bb. My sister had it before i did and it definitely filled a room.lastly i used to live at an apartment complex that had a few gangs and they would yell threats at me and say if they had to keep smelling me they would “beat my a**”.they also would also stand by my apartment talking to each other saying how i stink up that area of the apartments.i ultimately moved to quiet neighborhood because of that.so im glad you’ve never experienced it but dont ever come on here and denie someone else’s struggle.it takes alot to even speak about what people here go through. Anything is possible. I even met a guy who had a room filling smell and it was coming from his colon. Something about his muscle down there was not stong enough and fluid leaking out from time to time. Bet you never heard of that.if you expect people to have an open mind, accept you and try to understand what yiur going through then why not do the same.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic