Your Email Address:

First Name:

Jealous

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
crazy4it
Advanced
Jealous

Post by crazy4it »

I see homeless people aND others who don't care about their bodies. They drink alcohol eat junk food don't use personal hygiene and smell better than us. Frustrating yet we do diets brush 3 times a day and smell worse gimme a break wtf. My Cuzin came to usa from another country he doesn't even bother brushing his teeth and doesn't even have morningt breath . I'm jealous

Drake
Re: Jealous

Post by Drake »

I couldn't agreed with you more. That's why I'm self centered. I only care about myself. ***k everyone else. They're just stepping stones in my life. I hate people.
oneday4800
Advanced

Post by oneday4800 »

I think most homeless people try to keep as clean as possible despite their situation. At least that's what I was told. They try to do the bare minimum. There was a homeless man next to me one day when I was in a car sucking on a sucker. I just kept looking at him,wishing I could trade places. If I were to do that next to a car,that person would've smelled me right away. I got nothing from him
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

oneday4800 wrote:I think most homeless people try to keep as clean as possible despite their situation. At least that's what I was told. They try to do the bare minimum. There was a homeless man next to me one day when I was in a car sucking on a sucker. I just kept looking at him,wishing I could trade places. If I were to do that next to a car,that person would've smelled me right away. I got nothing from him

I thought u were cured
oneday4800
Advanced

Post by oneday4800 »

No,what made u think that? Just made progress and pinpointed the smell
cyberzero
Total Newbie

Post by cyberzero »

Same feeling here :(. But I figured out something, we must be mouth breathers that's why back of tongue gets dried and emitting bad smell. Try to concentrate on your breath and make sure its via nose and not the mouth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic