Your Email Address:

First Name:

LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bishayy
Total Newbie
Re: OXIDISING AGENTS

Post by bishayy »

If you daily brush, floss and scrape your tongue and still have bad breath, then visit ENT doctor to make sure that you have no issues in your tonsils or sinuses. If the doctor can’t find any issues in your throat that could cause bad breath, then you must be suffering from GERD or acid reflux condition. When the stomach acids climb to your throat it causes bacterial infection at the back of your mouth which produces foul gases or BB.

The antibiotics prescribed by my doctor didn’t work for my GERD condition, so I searched the Internet and found many spices/herbs that have antibacterial properties so I thought why not combine these herbs and make a BB killer cocktail. So I blending spices and herbs together and made a cocktail that is designed to kill the bacteria in the back of my throat and esophagus. These are the herbs:
1. Cinnamon
2. Clove
3. Oregano
4. Cumin
5. Thyme
6. Anise seeds
7. Ginger (preferably fresh)
8. Honey

Mix GROUND Cinnamon, Clove, Oregano, Cumin, Thyme, Anise in a bottle. Put about half a spoon of these spices in a small pot of water, bring to a boil, lower the flame and let it simmer for few minutes. Add thin fresh crushed slice of ginger and a spoon of honey, stir and pour into a cup and drink up.

After a few days of drinking this cocktail you will start to feel remarkable change in your breath. You will have to drink this cocktail more or less daily or as you see fit as long as your GERD exist, but it’s a healthy drink and will improve your overall health.

Sam2

FEEDBACK

Post by Sam2 »

"I have read probably at this point, thousands of research articles, much like all of you. I did read one study that said vinegar on the tongue was good for a seemingly indestructible microfilm on the posterior. I know it always comes back... My tongue did feel fresher when I tried directly brushing on apple cider vinegar, but of course there is no way to tell, because I have no one to tell me.[/quote]

It might be difficult, but you have to get feedback...
If you really don't have anyone to give you feedback, then buy a cheap stainless steel thin tongue scraper off aliexpress (not the wide ones), when you wake up in the morning, scrape your tongue lightly right at the back. Let it sit for a couple of minutes, then give it a sniff...
KL123
Sheriff
Re: FEEDBACK

Post by KL123 »

Sam2 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:41 am "I have read probably at this point, thousands of research articles, much like all of you. I did read one study that said vinegar on the tongue was good for a seemingly indestructible microfilm on the posterior. I know it always comes back... My tongue did feel fresher when I tried directly brushing on apple cider vinegar, but of course there is no way to tell, because I have no one to tell me.

My freaking teeth are very sensitive to vinegar and acids (orange juice etc) - so I am very tentative to put vinegar in my mouth - but good for you if it helps you.
Cegla
Total Newbie
Re: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1

Post by Cegla »

Hey,

as I wrote, I report on the results of my antibiotic treatment. Several days have passed since the last portion of the antibiotic (I took the antibiotic for 9 days). The first two days were good, day 5-6 deteriorated, and day 7 improved steadily. After the treatment, it seems to me that every day is getting better. Currently, I don't have BB anymore - probably, because I can't check it 100% now ;/ My tongue is still slightly white, but I do not know if it is not correct. I struggle with BB for so long that I can't remember what language I was when I was healthy. In the morning when I lick my wrist I feel nothing. Just in case every evening I still use chlorine for rinsing, because I'm afraid that BB will come back; /
But no one sneezes in my presence, there is no runny nose etc. I don't want to fall into a blissful state of success, but damn it works: I will let you know in a few days how it goes.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Cegla wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:48 pm Hey,

as I wrote, I report on the results of my antibiotic treatment. Several days have passed since the last portion of the antibiotic (I took the antibiotic for 9 days). The first two days were good, day 5-6 deteriorated, and day 7 improved steadily. After the treatment, it seems to me that every day is getting better. Currently, I don't have BB anymore - probably, because I can't check it 100% now ;/ My tongue is still slightly white, but I do not know if it is not correct. I struggle with BB for so long that I can't remember what language I was when I was healthy. In the morning when I lick my wrist I feel nothing. Just in case every evening I still use chlorine for rinsing, because I'm afraid that BB will come back; /
But no one sneezes in my presence, there is no runny nose etc. I don't want to fall into a blissful state of success, but damn it works: I will let you know in a few days how it goes.
Cool.
What were you diagnosed with and what antibiotic were prescribed to you for treatment?
Cegla
Total Newbie

Post by Cegla »

Hey,
Unfortunately, since yesterday BB started coming back to me. Yesterday I started to feel a sour taste on my tongue and this morning I felt BB myself - for the first time I felt myself having BB. My surroundings also give me signs that I have BB.
The first time an antibiotic had worked on me (Tetracyclini hydrochloridum) for over a month I had no BB. I want to repeat antibiotic therapy but now increase the dose with 750 mg. daily up to 1000-1250 mg for at least 14 days. what do you think? Did you take Tetracyclini hydrochloridum?

KL123 - I chose the antibiotic after reading the following tests. Antibiotic therapy directed against Okadaella gastrococcus. I have agreed the treatment with a gastrologist - but doctors are morons - they only prescribe prescriptions and direct them to examinations that show nothing.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/ful ... 2/mbo3.958
Cegla
Total Newbie

Post by Cegla »

Hey
today is good again. In the morning I didn't even brush my teeth and nobody rubbed my nose: D but since yesterday I started to take Aspirin (small doses of aspirin are recommended for the treatment and prevention of helicobacter pylori). In the following days I will send information.

Regards;)
Sam2

ANTI-BIOTICS

Post by Sam2 »

KL123 - I was quoting pleasehelp.
Personally, I don't rinse with avc, but I sometimes I a spoonful in water and drink it.

Cegla - interesting to hear the antibiotics are working... a few on this site have posted about anti-biotics working temporarily only, so interesting to see how that develops...
simple
Advanced

Re: MICROBIOLOGY - TYPE 1 HALITOSIS

Post by simple »

Sam2, there have been some research into fecal transplants - when selected from a monitored donor with diverse healthy microbiome, donor’s bacteria can outcompete even recurrent Clostridium difficile infections that are resistant to antibiotics due to forming atibiotics-resistant biofilms. If there’s an imbalance in gut microbiome (research shows gut & mouth microbiome are very related), then repopulating it with donor’s healthy bacteria can help, as donor’s bacteria can outcompete some of the harmful ones. I read cases where FMT was used to treat dysbiosis.
https://www.openbiome.org/about-fmt
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4749851/
Sam2 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:56 am mauricio, don't post on this thread.

I re-read the research and it's very interesting.
Even though a relatively small number of patients were tested, bacteria responsible for intra-oral halitosis were identified.
The eventual solution will be to redesign the bacterial profile of the oral cavity - identifying the bacteria responsible, eliminating them, and re-populating with non-VSC producing bacteria...

The issue is that, to date, re-populating with non-VSC producing bacteria on a permanent basis is proving impossble...
simple
Advanced

Post by simple »

Hi Cegla, have you considered SIBO? It can imorove with antibiotics, but usually only temporarily and the bb returns after a while because of:
1)resistance to antibiotics due to bacteria forming films; in that case taking biofilm buster a week before the atibiotics course and during the antibiotics will make bacteria ‘come out’ of their safe hiding places. Also taking partially hydrolised guar gum together with antibiotics makes them work more effectively.
2)the initial cause of SIBO wasn’t treated and there’re multiple, such as adhesions, cecal valve dysfunction, gall bladder issues, motility issues, etc
3)the diet creates a perfect breeding ground for bacteria
https://researchdx.com/2021/01/15/trio- ... echnology/
Also, natural antimicrobial agents have powerful effects, but have less chance of resistance developing towards them. Plus, they can be switched & used in turn one after another to decrease the possibility of resistance and to keep bacteria in check continuously.
https://bellalindemann.com/blog/sibo-se ... -treatment
Cegla wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:12 pm Hey,
Unfortunately, since yesterday BB started coming back to me. Yesterday I started to feel a sour taste on my tongue and this morning I felt BB myself - for the first time I felt myself having BB. My surroundings also give me signs that I have BB.
The first time an antibiotic had worked on me (Tetracyclini hydrochloridum) for over a month I had no BB. I want to repeat antibiotic therapy but now increase the dose with 750 mg. daily up to 1000-1250 mg for at least 14 days. what do you think? Did you take Tetracyclini hydrochloridum?

KL123 - I chose the antibiotic after reading the following tests. Antibiotic therapy directed against Okadaella gastrococcus. I have agreed the treatment with a gastrologist - but doctors are morons - they only prescribe prescriptions and direct them to examinations that show nothing.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/ful ... 2/mbo3.958
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic