Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lactose test results

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Pleasehelp
Lactose test results

Post by Pleasehelp »

Hello everyone,
In my ongoing journey to find a cure for my room filling, nasal/mouth, fecal/garbage/rotten egg breath, I had s lactose intolerance breath test done, in which they measure your methane and hydrogen sulphide levels. My baseline numbers were 5 for hydrogen and 7 for methane. After two hours I was at 20 for methane and 99 (the highest the chart went) for hydrogen. Just wondering if anyone else with similar breath had this test done, and if so, what were their numbers? Thank you-

simple
Advanced

Re: Lactose test results

Post by simple »

This suggests your have lactose malabsorption! Have you cut out dairy and how did it go?
I haven’t done this test myself yet, but will do it in the next couple of weeks :)
Pleasehelp wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:13 am Hello everyone,
In my ongoing journey to find a cure for my room filling, nasal/mouth, fecal/garbage/rotten egg breath, I had s lactose intolerance breath test done, in which they measure your methane and hydrogen sulphide levels. My baseline numbers were 5 for hydrogen and 7 for methane. After two hours I was at 20 for methane and 99 (the highest the chart went) for hydrogen. Just wondering if anyone else with similar breath had this test done, and if so, what were their numbers? Thank you-
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic