Your Email Address:

First Name:

problem might be sistemic?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
rinitico
Junior
problem might be sistemic?

Post by rinitico »

Hello people,

In addition to my halitosis, which mainly express trough my nose, and is the problem that affects me the most. I have a lot of other symptons in my body which make me think i might have some immune defficiency or candidiasis, what do you think? I have sinusitis, allergy to mites, post-nasal dripping, face pains in my cheeks and on the forehead, at times tonsilitis, certain inflamation above the palate in my left tonsil area, accumulation of liquid near my inner earth at this area, pharyngitis, rephlux and a little heartburn, constant left ear infection, white tongue, abdominal distension, gases, sometimes diarrea, othertimes constipation, seborrheic dermatitis, hair loss, itching in my body, inability to gain weight (I'm very skinny), depression, lack of concentration, bad memory, insomnia, dizziness, fatigue, feeling of not having rested while sleeping, sometimes I wake up at 3 o'clock with a lot of sweat.

Actually i've been for a week on a candidiasis diet, having little changes as a less white tongue, but my bad smell continues the same.

If anyone could tell me her/his opinion i'll be very grateful

mindspace
Advanced

Re: problem might be sistemic?

Post by mindspace »

I had same symptoms as you and yes problem is systemic-not candisiasis but similar -mycotoxins.Now I'm better-you need to be on diet,to take probiotics with zinc or vitamin c,b12 complex,vitamin d- in combination only and you need some cleanse like candida cleanse.Probiotics itself doesn''t help and forget about antibiotics.Antibiotics is the reason for damaged gut flora and so many other symptoms.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

rinitico wrote:Hello people,

In addition to my halitosis, which mainly express trough my nose, and is the problem that affects me the most. I have a lot of other symptons in my body which make me think i might have some immune defficiency or candidiasis, what do you think? I have sinusitis, allergy to mites, post-nasal dripping, face pains in my cheeks and on the forehead, at times tonsilitis, certain inflamation above the palate in my left tonsil area, accumulation of liquid near my inner earth at this area, pharyngitis, rephlux and a little heartburn, constant left ear infection, white tongue, abdominal distension, gases, sometimes diarrea, othertimes constipation, seborrheic dermatitis, hair loss, itching in my body, inability to gain weight (I'm very skinny), depression, lack of concentration, bad memory, insomnia, dizziness, fatigue, feeling of not having rested while sleeping, sometimes I wake up at 3 o'clock with a lot of sweat.

Actually i've been for a week on a candidiasis diet, having little changes as a less white tongue, but my bad smell continues the same.

If anyone could tell me her/his opinion i'll be very grateful
One week on the diet? It takes three to four months to change the ecology of the gut - you can't drink any alcohol while it repairs either...

I have been on candida diet for one week now - i'm doing a 90 day cleanse but I cheated with alchohol on the weekend - however I've still noticed improvement in my breath. Maybe I had Candida all along? I have half those symptoms too. Stick to your diet a bit longer before writing it off.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Check out Candida Crusher youtube channel too. It's great.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

mindspace wrote:I had same symptoms as you and yes problem is systemic-not candisiasis but similar -mycotoxins.Now I'm better-you need to be on diet,to take probiotics with zinc or vitamin c,b12 complex,vitamin d- in combination only and you need some cleanse like candida cleanse.Probiotics itself doesn''t help and forget about antibiotics.Antibiotics is the reason for damaged gut flora and so many other symptoms.
Thanks man, actually i'm trying a pseudo candida diet, no sugar, low carb. I'm eating fish, chicken, eggs, lots of vegetables, almonds, seeds, integral rice, quinoa, avocado and coconut. Do you think is a good diet? Which diet did you take to get better? Actually, it's very difficult and i'm practically eating the same things everyday. Can you share some of your menus or recipes? I will try probiotics, i was thinking water kefir but since it have sugar i will try probiotic pills. Did you problem came mostly from the nose, this is my case and nothing have worked so far, i tried neti pot, corticosteroids which i left due to a possible oral candidiasis, antihistamines taken for 1 1/2 week now, it doesn't help. Actually, for my ear infections they allways send me antibiotics, but no anymore since i have read all damaged it do.
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

gotshot26 wrote:
One week on the diet? It takes three to four months to change the ecology of the gut - you can't drink any alcohol while it repairs either...

I have been on candida diet for one week now - i'm doing a 90 day cleanse but I cheated with alchohol on the weekend - however I've still noticed improvement in my breath. Maybe I had Candida all along? I have half those symptoms too. Stick to your diet a bit longer before writing it off.
Actually i'm thinking givint it a try for 1 month and see what happens. I have serious suspicions of having an immune or candida trouble. This diet it's so difficult to take. Can you please tell me what are you eating? I'm getting crazy of not knowing what to cook. Which recipes or menus are you eating right now?
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Yes your diet is good-no sugar,low carb is ok.You can eat fruits which are not so sweet like berries,grapefruit,lemon,peach,apricot,melon,watermelon but bananas are not ok.Simple carbs are not ok,I eat whole wheat bread,sweet potatoes and brown rice.You should take candida cleanse capsuls for about a week or 10 days.And if you take probiotic-take it only with zinc,vitamin c,b12 or vitamin d.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

mindspace wrote:Yes your diet is good-no sugar,low carb is ok.You can eat fruits which are not so sweet like berries,grapefruit,lemon,peach,apricot,melon,watermelon but bananas are not ok.Simple carbs are not ok,I eat whole wheat bread,sweet potatoes and brown rice.You should take candida cleanse capsuls for about a week or 10 days.And if you take probiotic-take it only with zinc,vitamin c,b12 or vitamin d.
What candida cleanse capsule brand is one you would recommend? Is the candida cleanse and detox ones better?
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

rinitico wrote:
gotshot26 wrote:

Actually i'm thinking givint it a try for 1 month and see what happens. I have serious suspicions of having an immune or candida trouble. This diet it's so difficult to take. Can you please tell me what are you eating? I'm getting crazy of not knowing what to cook. Which recipes or menus are you eating right now?
I don't have recipes but try eggs w/ spinach for brekky, lunch could be chicken salad, dinner salmon and veggies. Simple.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

christina wrote:
mindspace wrote:Yes your diet is good-no sugar,low carb is ok.You can eat fruits which are not so sweet like berries,grapefruit,lemon,peach,apricot,melon,watermelon but bananas are not ok.Simple carbs are not ok,I eat whole wheat bread,sweet potatoes and brown rice.You should take candida cleanse capsuls for about a week or 10 days.And if you take probiotic-take it only with zinc,vitamin c,b12 or vitamin d.
What candida cleanse capsule brand is one you would recommend? Is the candida cleanse and detox ones better?
canxida.com/remove/

might be worth checking out - check out candida crusher youtube channel - this guy seems pretty smart - from NZ - thats his product - contains only natural antifungals - yeast can't become resistant to them.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

gotshot26 wrote:
christina wrote:
canxida.com/remove/

might be worth checking out - check out candida crusher youtube channel - this guy seems pretty smart - from NZ - thats his product - contains only natural antifungals - yeast can't become resistant to them.
ok, ill check out the product. Thank you!
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

rinitico wrote:
mindspace wrote:I had same symptoms as you and yes problem is systemic-not candisiasis but similar -mycotoxins.Now I'm better-you need to be on diet,to take probiotics with zinc or vitamin c,b12 complex,vitamin d- in combination only and you need some cleanse like candida cleanse.Probiotics itself doesn''t help and forget about antibiotics.Antibiotics is the reason for damaged gut flora and so many other symptoms.
Thanks man, actually i'm trying a pseudo candida diet, no sugar, low carb. I'm eating fish, chicken, eggs, lots of vegetables, almonds, seeds, integral rice, quinoa, avocado and coconut. Do you think is a good diet? Which diet did you take to get better? Actually, it's very difficult and i'm practically eating the same things everyday. Can you share some of your menus or recipes? I will try probiotics, i was thinking water kefir but since it have sugar i will try probiotic pills. Did you problem came mostly from the nose, this is my case and nothing have worked so far, i tried neti pot, corticosteroids which i left due to a possible oral candidiasis, antihistamines taken for 1 1/2 week now, it doesn't help. Actually, for my ear infections they allways send me antibiotics, but no anymore since i have read all damaged it do.

I suggest you eliminate egg & fish from your diet if, possible.

Update : those who got cured from bb actually confirm that they did not go on 30 days fasting before they finally get cured.

*I believe any working product should be able to address & eliminate the root cause of bb

Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

Thanks for the tips, i will starting eating kiwi this week and see how it goes, i'm only on coconuts and avocados. Actually i'm starting my 4 week of diet and i'm feeling the same or worst bb, but last week i had like a healing crisis, so this might be the problem i have. Also, doctor send me a lot of exams, and everything was perfect except for my level of Th Cells (CD3, CD4, CD8) this show i have a bad immune system answer. And might be the cause of the chronic sinusitis i have, which i think cause my PND.
Do mycotoxins have to do with this? Have you cured from bb?
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

Smilingagain wrote: I suggest you eliminate egg & fish from your diet if, possible.

Update : those who got cured from bb actually confirm that they did not go on 30 days fasting before they finally get cured.

*I believe any working product should be able to address & eliminate the root cause of bb

Thanks
Thank you, I will try a couple weeks more eating fish, eggs and chicken, somedays vegetarian, and if don't work will go straight on a vegetables and fruits diet. Does eliminating these foods helped you? Now i think that my problem is my chronic sinusitis which i can't cure due to low defenses, so my effords will go in this two directions. Do you get cured from this hell?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic