Your Email Address:

First Name:

Carrots seem to lessen my bad breath and nasal odor

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Foxro
Total Newbie
Carrots seem to lessen my bad breath and nasal odor

Post by Foxro »

For some reason, evertime I eat raw carrots, my nasal odor and bad breath is reduced greatly, not fully, but at least by 80%. I was wondering if this has happened to someone else, or if there are chemicals in carrots that suprress odor producing bacteria.

gotshot26
Master
Re: Carrots seem to lessen my bad breath and nasal odor

Post by gotshot26 »

Yep - put it in a juicer with celery, ginger - add some tumeric and lemon - boom :)
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

they clean your liver...especially if you juice.....that is why there is an improvement with bad breath....if your liver is cleaner.....your bad breath will be weaker
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Reliable feedback? Isn't carrot high in sugar?

@gunshot, does turmeric really help? Isn't it spicy? I'm a little scared to try. Chili makes me a lot worse.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

winter wrote:Reliable feedback? Isn't carrot high in sugar?

@gunshot, does turmeric really help? Isn't it spicy? I'm a little scared to try. Chili makes me a lot worse.
Tumeric is brilliant for it - I suggest looking up Alkalizing juices if you are afraid to use it.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

gotshot26 wrote:
winter wrote:Reliable feedback? Isn't carrot high in sugar?

Tumeric is brilliant for it - I suggest looking up Alkalizing juices if you are afraid to use it.
So would curry, which has a lot of tumeric, help? Or would it worsen because of other spices?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic