Your Email Address:

First Name:

is my BB from the gut

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Freshhope
Junior

Re: is my BB from the gut

Post by Freshhope »

My logic tells me it has to be from the gut. Everytime I take a new supplement. After couple hours I get the taste /feeling of whatever supplement pill I was taking in my mouth, sometimes it’s good sometimes it’s bad. I especially notice this when taking vitamin d. Now it could be coming back up the oesophagus or the whatever we take is gets processed or absorbed in such a way where it enters our blood stream/ saliva and then to our lungs and breath. This could be a gene related, hormones, missing enzymes

At the moment I’m taking,
5 days of
Vit b2, kelp, zinc - I really felt my energy levels and dealing with stress improve a lot. My pee was so yellow I was trialling this to see if is tmau. I would say my bb stayed the same, I am
Taking this along with a diet so I think the diet is helping also

After day 5

Included chlorophyllin, vit b12 methyl , glutathione- adding this combination reallly made my
Mouth taste funny. I’m not sure if it was the chloryphllin or glutathione. I can’t tell if it’s good or bad just yet

KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Freshhope wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:29 pm My logic tells me it has to be from the gut. Everytime I take a new supplement. After couple hours I get the taste /feeling of whatever supplement pill I was taking in my mouth, sometimes it’s good sometimes it’s bad. I especially notice this when taking vitamin d. Now it could be coming back up the oesophagus or the whatever we take is gets processed or absorbed in such a way where it enters our blood stream/ saliva and then to our lungs and breath. This could be a gene related, hormones, missing enzymes

At the moment I’m taking,
5 days of
Vit b2, kelp, zinc - I really felt my energy levels and dealing with stress improve a lot. My pee was so yellow I was trialling this to see if is tmau. I would say my bb stayed the same, I am
Taking this along with a diet so I think the diet is helping also

After day 5

Included chlorophyllin, vit b12 methyl , glutathione- adding this combination reallly made my
Mouth taste funny. I’m not sure if it was the chloryphllin or glutathione. I can’t tell if it’s good or bad just yet
Keep us posted on this.
Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

So far playing around with

B12 active form
B2
Kelp
Zinc
Zinc policinate
Molybdenum
P5p- b6
Methyl folate
D limonene
Chlorophyllin
Glutathione

I would say b2 is great for energy and the glutathione with milk thistle and lipoid acid does seem to do something maybe extra saliva flow but still testing at this stage
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic