Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works

Tell us your story with bad breath
sopo
Advanced

Re: Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works

Post by sopo »

Same here. Now I'm on digestive enzymes.

bishayy
Total Newbie
Re: Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works

Post by bishayy »

BB KILLER COCKTAIL
If you daily brush, floss and scrape your tongue and still have bad breath, then visit ENT doctor to make sure that you have no issues in your tonsils or sinuses. If the doctor can’t find any issues in your throat that could cause bad breath, then you must be suffering from GERD or acid reflux condition. When the stomach acids climb to your throat it causes bacterial infection at the back of your mouth which produces foul gases or BB.

The antibiotics prescribed by my doctor didn’t work for my BB caused by GERD condition, so I searched the Internet and found many spices/herbs that have antibacterial properties, so I thought why not combine these herbs and make a BB killer cocktail. So I blending spices and herbs together and made a cocktail that is designed to kill the bacteria in the back of my throat and esophagus. These are the herbs:

1. Cinnamon
2. Clove
3. Oregano
4. Cumin
5. Thyme
6. Anise seeds
7. Ginger (preferably fresh)
8. Honey

Mix GROUND Cinnamon, Clove, Oregano, Cumin, Thyme, Anise in a bottle. Put about half a spoon of these spices in a small pot of water, bring to a boil, lower the flame and let it simmer for few minutes. Add thin fresh crushed slice of ginger and a spoon of honey, stir and pour into a cup and drink up.

After a few days of drinking this cocktail you will start to feel remarkable change in your breath. You will have to drink this cocktail more or less daily or as you see fit as long as your GERD exist, but it’s a healthy drink and will improve your overall health.
bishayy
Total Newbie

Post by bishayy »

BB KILLER COCKTAIL
If you daily brush, floss and scrape your tongue and still have bad breath, then visit ENT doctor to make sure that you have no issues in your tonsils or sinuses. If the doctor can’t find any issues in your throat that could cause bad breath, then you must be suffering from GERD or acid reflux condition. When the stomach acids climb to your throat it causes bacterial infection at the back of your mouth which produces foul gases or BB.

The antibiotics prescribed by my doctor didn’t work for my BB caused by GERD condition, so I searched the Internet and found many spices/herbs that have antibacterial properties, so I thought why not combine these herbs and make a BB killer cocktail. So I blending spices and herbs together and made a cocktail that is designed to kill the bacteria in the back of my throat and esophagus. These are the herbs:

1. Cinnamon
2. Clove
3. Oregano
4. Cumin
5. Thyme
6. Anise seeds
8. Honey

Mix GROUND Cinnamon, Clove, Oregano, Cumin, Thyme, Anise in a bottle. Put about half a spoon of these spices in a small pot of water, bring to a boil, lower the flame and let it simmer for few minutes. Add thin fresh crushed slice of ginger and a spoon of honey, stir and pour into a cup and drink up.

After a few days of drinking this cocktail you will start to feel remarkable change in your breath. You will have to drink this cocktail more or less daily or as you see fit as long as your GERD exist, but it’s a healthy drink and will improve your overall health.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

bishayy wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:34 pm BB KILLER COCKTAIL

1. Cinnamon
2. Clove
3. Oregano
4. Cumin
5. Thyme
6. Anise seeds
8. Honey

Yeah but in what quantities?
And how about I mixed them in a grinder to make a powder and put a tea spoon in a cup of boiling water and then add ginger n honey in it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic