Your Email Address:

First Name:

Found something that is working

Tell us your story with bad breath
Tish
Total Newbie
Found something that is working

Post by Tish »

Hello! I have visited this site and many other sites many times over the years looking for help with bad breath. Not too long ago I came across a post that talked about oral probiotics that included K12 and M18 in the ingredients and how it helped that person. Like everyone else I had tried just about everything. Anyways, to make a long story short I went to my local health food store and bought a bottle of oral probiotics specifically for ears, nose, and throat that included k12 and m18. It is working. I have also been using a medicated oral rinse that can be prescribed by you dr called chlorahexadine gluconate. The oral rinse kills bad bacteria and the probiotic restores good bacteria. I don’t use the mouth rinse often and the oral probiotics seem to work well on their own. I urge you to try it. It has made a huge difference for me. These probiotics are different than the ones you take for your gut/stomach. Make sure the ingredients include k12 and m18.

nd_gillis

Re: Found something that is working

Post by nd_gillis »

Can you share the brand or PM me with it,
Tish
Total Newbie

Post by Tish »

Solaray is the brand I first used and really liked that I purchased at a local health food store but then I ordered a brand called dental probiotic from amazon that where cheaper.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic