Your Email Address:

First Name:

Contagious to others

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Overit
Total Newbie
Contagious to others

Post by Overit »

I am so happy after 10+ years with suffering from this awful disease that I found a page like this to look up some answers to my questions. Its really really hard living with this. I believe my mouth smells very bad because of the awful taste in my mouth as well as the reactions from others that I speak to. It came out of no where this BB Just one day I woke up with it. I have found that My BB makes people sneeze but in some cases, my BB has gone into the mouths of others around me too. I can smell It in them and it smells bad. Makes me think its what mine smells like and man am I embarrassed. I have tried everything. I am starting to wonder if I am omitting some sort of invisible gas into the air when I talk and that is carried into others around me (again- some, not all people) and infects them.
Has anyone had this?
I have tried EVERYTHING:
I had periodontal disease- had the gum surgery- still did not help. I am told my mouth looks great now from my dentist and periodontist.
I Oil pull in the morning and at night with Sesame oil and a few drops of clove oil.
I take the Thera Breath oral mouth rinse and lozenges.
I Brush with Baking soda with clove oil on it
I have mouth rinsed with Hydrogen peroxide
Ive done it all.
Can anyone shed light on this gas theory of mine? Has anyone also felt that their BB has gone into others simply by talking to them?

BB---
Re: Contagious to others

Post by BB--- »

Overit wrote:I am so happy after 10+ years with suffering from this awful disease that I found a page like this to look up some answers to my questions. Its really really hard living with this. I believe my mouth smells very bad because of the awful taste in my mouth as well as the reactions from others that I speak to. It came out of no where this BB Just one day I woke up with it. I have found that My BB makes people sneeze but in some cases, my BB has gone into the mouths of others around me too. I can smell It in them and it smells bad. Makes me think its what mine smells like and man am I embarrassed. I have tried everything. I am starting to wonder if I am omitting some sort of invisible gas into the air when I talk and that is carried into others around me (again- some, not all people) and infects them.
Has anyone had this?
I have tried EVERYTHING:
I had periodontal disease- had the gum surgery- still did not help. I am told my mouth looks great now from my dentist and periodontist.
I Oil pull in the morning and at night with Sesame oil and a few drops of clove oil.
I take the Thera Breath oral mouth rinse and lozenges.
I Brush with Baking soda with clove oil on it
I have mouth rinsed with Hydrogen peroxide
Ive done it all.
Can anyone shed light on this gas theory of mine? Has anyone also felt that their BB has gone into others simply by talking to them?
I think there is a chance to pass bacteria over to other people when you kiss them but by talking only? That sounds like sci-fi to me.
Anyways, you said you tried everything but that seems to be related to your mouth only.
Check the thread I opened 'How to logically solve the bb problem" in General, it could give you some more inspiration on what to tackle next.
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

This ****ing bb problem make us so paranoic. I don't think it's your countagious they just have mild regular halitosis and you feel it. May i ask you do you have nasal bb too? and body odor? maybe you can have some sistemic trouble (candidiasis, SIBO, helicobacter, TMAU) or a digestive problem (reflux, low stomach acids)
Crazyred91

Post by Crazyred91 »

Are you just thinking that or did someone actually tell you about your bb problem - guys always talk to someone before you overdo everthing thats happening arround you...

As long as nobody turns constant their head away or steps back or holds their nose together with their hands - or maybe talks about fart smell that you dont recognize - it isnt that bad.

Grapping your nose and scratching there is just normal - everybody does this - thats not bc of our maybe present bb.

Dont make yourself crazy and talk to someone - i really think that about 50% dont even have the problem here they are just to afraid to talk to someone...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic