Your Email Address:

First Name:

bad smell when swallowing!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
treatablex
Total Newbie
bad smell when swallowing!

Post by treatablex »

hello,

i suffer from bad breath and smelling bad feces smell everywhere i go! i went to 2 ENT the first said he saw an infection in my sinus and gave me antibotics, and it kind of helped the proplem but its still there then i went to another one and said there is no proplem with the CT scan, i went to a dental doctor he said all your teeth seems good and took xray to prove it! i went to Gastroenterologists he gave me antibotics for H.Pylori but didnt help at all!

i still smell feces and bad smell everywhere i go even with my mouth closed! and i noticed when im chewing and swallowing the smell becomes more stronger specially when swallowing! even without chewing

its killing and destroying me!

my ENT said my tonsils are good and small with no deep pockets+i never had any stones or swallowen in my tonsils!

i always have thick slaiva down my throat, and after eating a meal or waking up at morning i have some pelghum!

again the smell get stronger when i swallow!i dont know what is the secret!

i have a tooth with a filling its from the outside looks great but i suspect his roots have to be moved with root canal and that the root of this tooth could be leaking into my sinus and causing the proplem ??? do you think this could be it?

i have tried GRED medicines but nothin worked

its something in the back of my throat or my sinus passage!!! cause every time i swallow i smell that horrible smell clearly!

treatablex
Total Newbie
Re: bad smell when swallowing!

Post by treatablex »

anyone have the same issue when swallowing?
buddi
Junior

Re: bad smell when swallowing!

Post by buddi »

So u had d filling for upoer teeth?
N do u remember that d bad breath started after gettin d filling done?
If thats d case, it can be seen in dental xray or d sinus ct scan
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic