Your Email Address:

First Name:

ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective

Post by Jimi Stein »

Smilingagain wrote:
Jimi Stein wrote:pur scammer, you are right......this is how scammers operate, he comes here only posts spam and then dissapears

@Jimi, i'm actually working on how to drop the pr from google because i noticed that the company has hired several seo consultant in order to occupy first pages of google for search term as bad breath.

But, not to worry because i've forwarded proof of customer's complaint to google support team through the right channel, Soon, we'll see who lose the game.

Instead of concentrating of further research in order to build effective product's that will address the most challenging problem on this niche. they went building fake halimeter which are customize to instantly give fake bb report before and after taking their product.

Also, i think most customer's who fell for them now realize it's fake. so, there are no returning customer's. now, they've decided to lunch their marketing campaign on this forum as well perhap's they could lure some member's.

Thanks
How do you know that? We were in top 10 for bad breath keyword some time ago, Katz was on 4th page I think....all the scammers were like there.....maybe they put lots of money in Google advertising or hiring seo for sure......

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Smilingagain wrote:
Jimi Stein wrote:pur scammer, you are right......this is how scammers operate, he comes here only posts spam and then dissapears

@Jimi, i'm actually working on how to drop the pr from google because i noticed that the company has hired several seo consultant in order to occupy first pages of google for search term as bad breath.

But, not to worry because i've forwarded proof of customer's complaint to google support team through the right channel, Soon, we'll see who lose the game.

Instead of concentrating of further research in order to build effective product's that will address the most challenging problem on this niche. they went building fake halimeter which are customize to instantly give fake bb report before and after taking their product.

Also, i think most customer's who fell for them now realize it's fake. so, there are no returning customer's. now, they've decided to lunch their marketing campaign on this forum as well perhap's they could lure some member's.

Thanks
I started new topic here http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB ... f=1&t=7102
I think you should be our SEO manager on this site....we need to get together......people start linking to our site...we need to crawl in google.....to top10 for keyword bad breath like we used to be
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
novetan5
Total Newbie

Post by novetan5 »

Jimi Stein wrote:There is a guy who has a fetish when people barf on his stomach, he is called Jeff The Vomit Guy, if you watch Howard Stern....so I am not surprised that some freaks like to smell bad breath.

Therabreath is the pinnacle of halitomafia movement.....by halitomafia I mean all these companies claiming they have 100 % cure and preventing maybe the truth to come out and some gov funds put into the research of bad breath.

I was in Hakitomafia chief Katz office, he had a huge office in LA, with tons of boxes of his precious mouthwash snake oil going out by post office, i mean there were boxes and boxes of this shit. I have never seen something like that. Apparently, he makes lots of money with this shit....and so do others.....like snake oil salesman Anthony Dailley, Speiser, and other freaks.....

We have to be strong and search for the truth.....the fight is still going on after so many years
Jimi,

You may hv witnessed something outrages and unbelievable. If some doc or scientist has invented a special cream and by simply apply over your wrinkles and its gone in few minutes and can last for the day, I'm sure the deliverables are in truck loads. Ok,over exaggerate but to put an analogy across.

I'm not here to advocate Threabreath is the cure all mouth wash, nor am I advertising or has an interest in them. I not able to find similar post in this 99 pages forum, all the way back to 2006. Search button didn't help either. Or at least I did not stumble across adhoc searching. My first post was asking for opinion and I was rudely bombarded. I can accept advise but instead met with arrogance and casting suspicion on me, comments that doesn't made any sense at all.

If people return to buy in doves, it must have worked for them and something must be good. Let the people with problem judge for themselves. Selling snake oil can't last long.People are not stupid.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

Jimi Stein wrote:
Smilingagain wrote:

Thanks
I started new topic here http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB ... f=1&t=7102
I think you should be our SEO manager on this site....we need to get together......people start linking to our site...we need to crawl in google.....to top10 for keyword bad breath like we used to be

Consider it done jimi, i have already set-up some mini information blog's on wp,blogger ...ecc. few articles has been uploaded.
Awaiting for some demo video's, the other guy who replied to one of my ads within the marketplace of this forum suddenly disappeared after i requested for sample(s) of his previous work.

However, i've plan's on how to proceed further because i noticed a major part's of these audience who are eager in search for lasting solution to bb related-problem goes to two major places youtube and google(..forum,blog). so, we'll be able to reach them through organic traffic if, done properly. And this is same junction where our friend's (therascam) has widely spread his flag.

When,time will tell who deserve the front page Gle. The good news is that, any company currently occupying the top pages within any niche without a valuable information or product's is bound to slide down. We should be prepared for this chnages by doing our home assigment in an ethnical way's

NOTE : these mini blog's will be pointed and re-directed to point to various pages of this forum once index by google.

Thanks
Smilingagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic