Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine bleach?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
lolla123
Junior

Chlorine bleach?

Post by lolla123 »

Hi all, I have read some people on this website tried the bleach method to keep B.B. at bay and to some it worked, I am not really keen on this method as I don’t particularly enjoy the thought of putting a potentially hazardous disinfectant in my mouth but i’m Willing to try anything at this point, my question is can you use a thin bleach with less than 5% sodium hypochlorite? How many tsp to water ratio?

Mercedes

Re: Chlorine bleach?

Post by Mercedes »

LOL you are crazy !!! WTFFFFFFFFF Hahaha Hahaha.
Btw i Think you should be banned from this forum for spam,cuz is not the first time when you make more than 3thread with the same question.( you also do the same with the proibiotic question and another one)
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

Mercedes wrote:LOL you are crazy !!! WTFFFFFFFFF Hahaha Hahaha.
Btw i Think you should be banned from this forum for spam,cuz is not the first time when you make more than 3thread with the same question.( you also do the same with the proibiotic question and another one)
Well firstly hello, hope you’re having a great day, I didn’t know I couldn’t post more than one post in other categories so I apologise for that, and yeah it does sound crazy but search this forum thoroughly and you’ll find some that tried this method and achieved relief so I was just gathering more information on it.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I use it sometimes, when i go out....it seems it helps....if dentist use it then we could too.....
but dilute it really high......maybe few drops in a glass of water....
i dont know what happened to that guy that used it every day and it worked for him.......
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

Jimi Stein wrote:I use it sometimes, when i go out....it seems it helps....if dentist use it then we could too.....
but dilute it really high......maybe few drops in a glass of water....
i dont know what happened to that guy that used it every day and it worked for him.......
Thank you Jimi :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic