Your Email Address:

First Name:

Was anyone actually ever permanently cured from antibiotics?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gotshot26
Master
Was anyone actually ever permanently cured from antibiotics?

Post by gotshot26 »

Those suffering bad breath from the tongue - have there been many success stories of people claiming permanent cures from antibiotics? I see alot of 'excited' posts when people are on them - but then they never seem to return to the forum weeks or months later to say they are still cured. Can anyone recall a time one of our members found their permanent cure in antibiotics?

For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Dead
Advanced
Re: Was anyone actually ever permanently cured from antibiotics?

Post by Dead »

I recall a few members being permanently cured. ThisSucks comes to mind who was cured after eradicating h.pylori.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4760
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Thanks Dead, I noted that my bad breath completely went away while on Keflex (Antibiotics). Its been three days and I can see the smell has returned a bit. These sulfur-producing bacteria are hiding under biofilms which is why they return for many of us. I'm looking at a way to open up these biofilms - so are many other people.

My fecal matter transplant clinic (the famous one, known around the world) here in Sydney has turned their attention toward biofilms and received a government grant to figure it out. Some people are now saying FMT is not the answer, destroying the overgrowth bacteria is and that FMT is not necessary if you already have bio-diversity, and these are from people who have had multiple FMTs from good donours.

I am going to work this out with my doctor shortly. I feel so close to eradicating them for good. If you know anything about biofilms - please share.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Also I want to say @Dead, you did mention some months back that you think we could be cured if we just didn't have the sulphur-producing bacteria. I dismissed this theory at first but now I think it is the right train of though. So sorry about that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic