Your Email Address:

First Name:

Did you guys tried keto diet?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Patiencee
Total Newbie

Did you guys tried keto diet?

Post by Patiencee »

Hi guys,

I was woundering, if some of you did tried keto diet or low carb diet, and still do it?

Or did you guys cut off all sugar of your diet to eliminate candida?

I have this problem for almost 3 years now. I did from everything that you can imagine. I am broke because of this. I invested all my savings to buy things to solve this. I lost my job because of this. 😢

I think it comes from candida on my tongue. The smell come out my tongue. My oral hygiene is on point, i can't do it better than this. I cut out all eggs, beans, onion, red meat, garlic and all dairy product out of my diet. Now I want to go for ketogenic diet and intermit fasting. But I have some doubts, because there is plenty people talking about keto breath.

I was eating a whole plant base diet for almost 1 year, but it didn't solve it. My hair started to fall out and I was verry gassy, passing gas every time from the fiber. Double embarrassing. Even when I was going to sit it will come out. 🤢🤢That's why I stopped.

This is hard men. Omg. Fighting this everyday and have to put yourself everyday together to confornt the world, that avoids you and don't want to talk to you. I can't find a job for this reason.

StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Re: Did you guys tried keto diet?

Post by StillHoping »

Yes I have tried it, and honestly I would not recommend it. I tried doing it for a couple of months and just ended up getting "keto" and hunger breath the entire time. But then again every person is different, and what doesn't work for me may work for you. I think its better to do a low fat/low carb diet instead where you can still eat carbs but only complex/ "healthy" ones. But the one thing I do know for sure is sugar must 100% be eliminated no matter what diet you are on; sugar is one of the worst culprits for BB.
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Patiencee
Total Newbie

Re: Did you guys tried keto diet?

Post by Patiencee »

StillHoping wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:13 am Yes I have tried it, and honestly I would not recommend it. I tried doing it for a couple of months and just ended up getting "keto" and hunger breath the entire time. But then again every person is different, and what doesn't work for me may work for you. I think its better to do a low fat/low carb diet instead where you can still eat carbs but only complex/ "healthy" ones. But the one thing I do know for sure is sugar must 100% be eliminated no matter what diet you are on; sugar is one of the worst culprits for BB.
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I will start today with 100% sugar free diet, combine with intermid fasting. I don't like fat. I will do low carb and low fat, keto diet. Healthy carbs like veggies and my greens for chlorophyll. Also zinc, copper and sea kelp. I will keep updated, how it's going.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic