Your Email Address:

First Name:

Here's my nightmare

Tell us your story with bad breath
sopo
Advanced

Re: Here's my nightmare

Post by sopo »

I know it's very depressing. Try to stay calm and block the BB thaughts. Try to find happiness in the smallest things you do.
I'm thinking of doing something which no one will ever think of doing. Im thinking of drinking my own urine. I read one guy posting here years ago about this. I did some googling about this and found there are many health benefits. First will try digestive enzymes even though I tried it before. From the past 3 years I'm really trying hard to solve this problem, spent a lot of money on doctors and products. Hope I will find a cure soon.

rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

sopo wrote:I know it's very depressing. Try to stay calm and block the BB thaughts. Try to find happiness in the smallest things you do.
I'm thinking of doing something which no one will ever think of doing. Im thinking of drinking my own urine. I read one guy posting here years ago about this. I did some googling about this and found there are many health benefits. First will try digestive enzymes even though I tried it before. From the past 3 years I'm really trying hard to solve this problem, spent a lot of money on doctors and products. Hope I will find a cure soon.
You're right i must occupy my mind in something else. I've been like 2 months thinking and reading about my bb. Wow that sound too radical for me hahaha. What else have you tried? i think diet occupy an important role solving this, have you made changes in this area?. Up to this day i have tried: septoplasty/turbinoplasty, luckily it was conservative and i'm not developing empty nose syndrome, but everything remains the same; i've been in immunoterapy for 5 months, and still have sinusitis, bb the same; i was on rephlux diet for 3 months, nothing changed; i was on corticosteroids for a couple years, still have terrible sinusitis, lot of Postnasal drip, and terrible nose odor; i have endoscopy with helicobacter pilory negative; now i'm changing my diet to a candida type, and taking esomeprazol and probiotics. Hope this will make something. Reading stuff at this site, another possibility could be adenoids, since i feel my bb come from the back of my nose, i allways feel inflamation there and accumulation of sinus infections.
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Hi

Unfortunately I have he same problem BB and BB from my nose which I spent a lot of money and I wasted all my time on different diets

Tonsilactomy
Sinuses operation
Wisdom teeth removed
Tried different diets and now I am on candida diet
Endoscope and result pos H.pylori and took 2 times antibiotics
I had candida test 2 times and both are negative but when I have spit test at home it shows I have yeast/candida or any other fungel infextion in my body

Now I am going to start with natural antifungal and antimicrobial in next a few days which are:

Pau d'arco tee
Organo oil
Garlic powder
Tumaric powder
Clove
And empty copsules

And
Diatomaceous
Apple cider vinegar
Grape fruit extracted seeds

And i will start with a small amount may lbe they work for me otherwise I do not know what to do
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

IAMFrustrated wrote:Hi

Unfortunately I have he same problem BB and BB from my nose which I spent a lot of money and I wasted all my time on different diets

Tonsilactomy
Sinuses operation
Wisdom teeth removed
I had candida test 2 times and both are negative but when I have spit test at home it shows I have yeast/candida or any other fungel infextion in my body

Now I am going to start with natural antifungal and antimicrobial in next a few days which are:

Pau d'arco tee
Organo oil
Garlic powder
Tumaric powder
Clove
And empty copsules

And
Diatomaceous
Apple cider vinegar

And i will start with a small amount may lbe they work for me otherwise I do not know what to do
Please keep us updated
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

IAMFrustrated wrote:Hi

Tonsilactomy
Sinuses operation
Wisdom teeth removed

Pau d'arco tee
Organo oil
Garlic powder
Tumaric powder
Clove
And empty copsules

And
Diatomaceous
Apple cider vinegar

Sounds a lot like my story. Now i've been 1 month on a candida diet. And things remains practically the same, i think my big enemy could be sinusitis, but will continue with the diet another time to see what happens. I will stop eating brown rice, and continue only with quinoa, millet, amaranth, and will try to get buckwheat. I'm been taking some probiotic pills with an account of 25 billion CFUs, coconut oil (you should try this products too, if possible), lots of tumaric and ginger. I will search Pau d'arco, oregano oil and diaomaceous. Can you tell me please what are you planning to eat? and please keep us update on your evolution.
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

I also think i might have candidiasis due to lot of symptons i have in my body. I took this questionnaire and got a really high score. You should take it http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/ca ... naire.html
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Yesterday I had an appointment with Internist Doc. and he told me cover you bb with chewing gum and so many other things and I was laughing at him becuase I am not looking for a temporary cure for 5 to 10 min
I told him I have BB from my nose and it is killing me, it should be from some bacteria becuase ENT could not find anything else and everything is good

I am eating only vegetables and chicken and sometimes almond as snacks since last month and I am going to continue till end of this month then I will add some quinoa and buckwheat

Sine last week I stopped all natural antifungals becuase of my stool test for H.pylori for second time and I hope it is not pos again becuase I got two times antibiotics and I am not going to take anymore

Antibiotics are like atomic bomb and also Monday or Tuesday I am going again to my Doc. To talk her about this situation
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Rinitico

Most of Bacteries have some symptoms like pylori and conditions but candida diet is good for most of the fungels in out body
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Cursed4eva
Total Newbie

Post by Cursed4eva »

rinitico wrote:
Cursed4eva wrote:Try Zinc Citrate.
Thanks for help, what is it for? do you refeer to a mouthwash?
It's a dietary supplement
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic