Your Email Address:

First Name:

THIS CURE WORKED FOR ME LIKE MAGIC

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
obaoba
Total Newbie

THIS CURE WORKED FOR ME LIKE MAGIC

Post by obaoba »

Hi All,

I have tried a herb available in the supermarket and it so far it is working with me like magic!

So to make long story short; like most of you here, I have been suffering from this problem for a long time, and I tried lots of things such as: (honey, dentist, ENT, olive oil, salt, baking soda, apple cider vinegar, oil pulling, tongue scrapping, different types of mouth washes and many more).

all the things above didnt provide satisfactory solution for me, but here is what I did and I advice each one of you to give it a try:

1- Go to dentist, let them check your oral health and give you an assessment.
2- Take good care of your oral hygiene routine (brush in a correct way!).
3- Now for the most important part, chew on some FENNEL SEEDS! (can be found in the supermarket, I chew on this herb in the morning and trust me it works like wonders, I feel fresh no matter what I drink/ eat during the day. Please try fennel seeds and let me know if it works for you too!

Hope that was helpful,
thanks for reading and regards,

Dead
Advanced
Re: THIS CURE WORKED FOR ME LIKE MAGIC

Post by Dead »

Thanks for sharing. How long have you been chewing them? Did they start working right away?
obaoba
Total Newbie

Post by obaoba »

Dead wrote:Thanks for sharing. How long have you been chewing them? Did they start working right away?
Hi, they should work from day 1, I have been doing this for a about 10 days. Just chew and swallow few grams every morning, hope it works with you, thanks
TonyC
Total Newbie

Post by TonyC »

Thanks for sharing! Do you know how safe these are? Did some research and it seems to be fine as long as one takes about around 1-2 teaspoons per day. If these seem to work well then I'm guessing that the bad breath is due to a digestive issue right? Also, are you still taking these?

Appreciate your help!
Batman30

Post by Batman30 »

obaoba wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:28 am Hi All,

I have tried a herb available in the supermarket and it so far it is working with me like magic!

So to make long story short; like most of you here, I have been suffering from this problem for a long time, and I tried lots of things such as: (honey, dentist, ENT, olive oil, salt, baking soda, apple cider vinegar, oil pulling, tongue scrapping, different types of mouth washes and many more).

all the things above didnt provide satisfactory solution for me, but here is what I did and I advice each one of you to give it a try:

1- Go to dentist, let them check your oral health and give you an assessment.
2- Take good care of your oral hygiene routine (brush in a correct way!).
3- Now for the most important part, chew on some FENNEL SEEDS! (can be found in the supermarket, I chew on this herb in the morning and trust me it works like wonders, I feel fresh no matter what I drink/ eat during the day. Please try fennel seeds and let me know if it works for you too!

Hope that was helpful,
thanks for reading and regards,
Question, Did you have sinus BB? Post nasal drip? Or just mouth B.B.?
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

I honestly think that fennel seeds just masks the odour. I used to stuff it in my mouth everyday after lunch when I was in college.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic