Your Email Address:

First Name:

I have a fecal/sulfur/fart odor coming out of my nose and mouth

Tell us your story with bad breath
Foxro
Total Newbie
I have a fecal/sulfur/fart odor coming out of my nose and mouth

Post by Foxro »

I have been suffering from a foul fecal/sulfur smell coming out of my nose and mouth for about 1 and a 1/2 years now. It started with only being bad breath which began about 4 years ago, I'm currently 17. I have good oral hygiene, brush, floss, rinse. My dentist hasn't found any dental related issues besides a possible impacted tooth. The smell that comes out of my nose and mouth often fills up the entire room, sometimes just half of the room. I constantly hear people saying "what smells like shit?" or "who farted?" when they're near me. People have described the smell as "farts", to "shit", to "feet and ass". I'm not sure what the actual definate smell is, or if the smell changes. The smell.I always smell ranges from a sulfur/fart smell, to a fecal odor, depending on where I am. One thing I noticed though is that I cant ever smell the odor when I'm in my own house, and my family members have never smelled it either. I haven't told any of my family members about my issue because I'm too embarrassed to discuss the problem. I haven't talked to a doctor or dentist about the problems for the same reason as states above. I have been researching all over the internet to see if I could find out whats wrong with me. At first I thought it could be tonsil stones, but I ruled that out because I dont have any of the symptoms that people with tonsil stones have. My current hypothesis is that my problems is a candida overgrowth, because I've seen people on the internet complain about similar issues that I have and have been cured by antifungal medications like ketoconazole and other azole medications, however I haven't been able to try any because you need to have those medications prescribed to you in the U.S. The reason I believe I have a candida overgrowth is because I have a white coated tongue, and I also have very foul smelling fecal matter that tends to smell very similar to the smell that comes out of my nose and mouth. I haven't tried a nasal flush yet. I have started taking CandidaFX and Deep Immune to see if I can kill off the potential candida. I started my first tablets yesterday, though in school it felt like the smell got worse. Not sure if that's a die-off side effect, but I will continue taking for the rest of the week. As for a diet, that's hard for me to do because I cant control what food is being bought. I'm probably just going to go on a water fast and eat nothing to try and starve the candida. One hypothesis as to how I got my candida overgrowth is from taking antibiotics for strep throat when I was like 8, 9, 10, or 11 ( I forgot the exact age because it was so long ago). I read that antibiotics can wipe out your gut flora, the good and bad, and lead to an overgrowth of candida. I'm not sure if I have esophegus candida or sinus candida. This problems has really taken a toll on my mental health. Having to see and hear people react to my smell everyday, especially when I cant help it. I have gotten really depressed, and dont talk to anyone anymore, not even my teachers, because I have seen them react to my odor as well. It has even gotten to point that I have been skipping school, just so I dont have to deal with others making remarks about me smelling. My senior year has pretty much been ruined and unenjoyable because of my problem. The only social interactions I really have with people are on videogames, which is pathetic. I plan on attending college this fall, but I'm afraid that my experience in college will be ruined as well. If anyone can give me some input on this issue, and a possible cure, I'm all ears.

Helpus
Re: I have a fecal/sulfur/fart odor coming out of my nose and mouth

Post by Helpus »

Your first port of call should be the dentist
He or she has had customers with bad breath before so dont worry about this
You could have a bad tooth collecting food this will stink or your wisdoms might need to come out ect
Get them checked

Then go to the docs discuss your problem,just talking about sometimes can help your mental state

You say you checked your tonsils,did you use a torch and a magnified mirror,shine into the left and right tonsil
Use the non brush end of your toothbrush put it at the bottom of the tonsil then gently press against the tonsil then run it up to the top of the tonsil see if any crap comes out

You probabily need to change your diet,nothing from a pig or cow,no dairy neither,reduce sugar intake

Avoid-chocolate,coca cola,alcohol,
Avoid masterbating,orgasm increases breath to high level the following morning approx 8hrs,
If you masterbate then eat meat or chocolate you will stink to high level

Hope this info helps you kid
You need to change your lifestyle
Oh and drink 2ltr water a day if you can
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Foxro wrote:I have been suffering from a foul fecal/sulfur smell coming out of my nose and mouth for about 1 and a 1/2 years now. It started with only being bad breath which began about 4 years ago, I'm currently 17. I have good oral hygiene, brush, floss, rinse. My dentist hasn't found any dental related issues besides a possible impacted tooth. The smell that comes out of my nose and mouth often fills up the entire room, sometimes just half of the room. I constantly hear people saying "what smells like shit?" or "who farted?" when they're near me. People have described the smell as "farts", to "shit", to "feet and ass". I'm not sure what the actual definate smell is, or if the smell changes. The smell.I always smell ranges from a sulfur/fart smell, to a fecal odor, depending on where I am. One thing I noticed though is that I cant ever smell the odor when I'm in my own house, and my family members have never smelled it either. I haven't told any of my family members about my issue because I'm too embarrassed to discuss the problem. I haven't talked to a doctor or dentist about the problems for the same reason as states above. I have been researching all over the internet to see if I could find out whats wrong with me. At first I thought it could be tonsil stones, but I ruled that out because I dont have any of the symptoms that people with tonsil stones have. My current hypothesis is that my problems is a candida overgrowth, because I've seen people on the internet complain about similar issues that I have and have been cured by antifungal medications like ketoconazole and other azole medications, however I haven't been able to try any because you need to have those medications prescribed to you in the U.S. The reason I believe I have a candida overgrowth is because I have a white coated tongue, and I also have very foul smelling fecal matter that tends to smell very similar to the smell that comes out of my nose and mouth. I haven't tried a nasal flush yet. I have started taking CandidaFX and Deep Immune to see if I can kill off the potential candida. I started my first tablets yesterday, though in school it felt like the smell got worse. Not sure if that's a die-off side effect, but I will continue taking for the rest of the week. As for a diet, that's hard for me to do because I cant control what food is being bought. I'm probably just going to go on a water fast and eat nothing to try and starve the candida. One hypothesis as to how I got my candida overgrowth is from taking antibiotics for strep throat when I was like 8, 9, 10, or 11 ( I forgot the exact age because it was so long ago). I read that antibiotics can wipe out your gut flora, the good and bad, and lead to an overgrowth of candida. I'm not sure if I have esophegus candida or sinus candida. This problems has really taken a toll on my mental health. Having to see and hear people react to my smell everyday, especially when I cant help it. I have gotten really depressed, and dont talk to anyone anymore, not even my teachers, because I have seen them react to my odor as well. It has even gotten to point that I have been skipping school, just so I dont have to deal with others making remarks about me smelling. My senior year has pretty much been ruined and unenjoyable because of my problem. The only social interactions I really have with people are on videogames, which is pathetic. I plan on attending college this fall, but I'm afraid that my experience in college will be ruined as well. If anyone can give me some input on this issue, and a possible cure, I'm all ears.
I have seen many posts saying they don't smell when they are at home. It's true in my case also.
I want to know few things, how are you as a person? Are u shy? Socially akward? This is before you started getting bad breath. Did you have any traumatic experience when you were growing up? Thanks
Foxro
Total Newbie

Post by Foxro »

sopo wrote:
Foxro wrote:I have been suffering from a foul fecal/sulfur smell coming out of my nose and mouth for about 1 and a 1/2 years now. It started with only being bad breath which began about 4 years ago, I'm currently 17. I have good oral hygiene, brush, floss, rinse. My dentist hasn't found any dental related issues besides a possible impacted tooth. The smell that comes out of my nose and mouth often fills up the entire room, sometimes just half of the room. I constantly hear people saying "what smells like shit?" or "who farted?" when they're near me. People have described the smell as "farts", to "shit", to "feet and ass". I'm not sure what the actual definate smell is, or if the smell changes. The smell.I always smell ranges from a sulfur/fart smell, to a fecal odor, depending on where I am. One thing I noticed though is that I cant ever smell the odor when I'm in my own house, and my family members have never smelled it either. I haven't told any of my family members about my issue because I'm too embarrassed to discuss the problem. I haven't talked to a doctor or dentist about the problems for the same reason as states above. I have been researching all over the internet to see if I could find out whats wrong with me. At first I thought it could be tonsil stones, but I ruled that out because I dont have any of the symptoms that people with tonsil stones have. My current hypothesis is that my problems is a candida overgrowth, because I've seen people on the internet complain about similar issues that I have and have been cured by antifungal medications like ketoconazole and other azole medications, however I haven't been able to try any because you need to have those medications prescribed to you in the U.S. The reason I believe I have a candida overgrowth is because I have a white coated tongue, and I also have very foul smelling fecal matter that tends to smell very similar to the smell that comes out of my nose and mouth. I haven't tried a nasal flush yet. I have started taking CandidaFX and Deep Immune to see if I can kill off the potential candida. I started my first tablets yesterday, though in school it felt like the smell got worse. Not sure if that's a die-off side effect, but I will continue taking for the rest of the week. As for a diet, that's hard for me to do because I cant control what food is being bought. I'm probably just going to go on a water fast and eat nothing to try and starve the candida. One hypothesis as to how I got my candida overgrowth is from taking antibiotics for strep throat when I was like 8, 9, 10, or 11 ( I forgot the exact age because it was so long ago). I read that antibiotics can wipe out your gut flora, the good and bad, and lead to an overgrowth of candida. I'm not sure if I have esophegus candida or sinus candida. This problems has really taken a toll on my mental health. Having to see and hear people react to my smell everyday, especially when I cant help it. I have gotten really depressed, and dont talk to anyone anymore, not even my teachers, because I have seen them react to my odor as well. It has even gotten to point that I have been skipping school, just so I dont have to deal with others making remarks about me smelling. My senior year has pretty much been ruined and unenjoyable because of my problem. The only social interactions I really have with people are on videogames, which is pathetic. I plan on attending college this fall, but I'm afraid that my experience in college will be ruined as well. If anyone can give me some input on this issue, and a possible cure, I'm all ears.
I have seen many posts saying they don't smell when they are at home. It's true in my case also.
I want to know few things, how are you as a person? Are u shy? Socially akward? This is before you started getting bad breath. Did you have any traumatic experience when you were growing up? Thanks
Hey Sopo,

I have always been a naturally shy and quiet person, even before the bad breath/nasal odor. When I have problems, I tend to hold it all in and not talk to anyone about. I dont know why I'm like that tbh. I haven't had any traumatic experience though. Since I last made this post I've been browsing the forum, and I think I might be suffering from an infected impacted wisdom tooth/teeth. Like I said before, I'lol continue to take the CandidaFX (which is basically just Candida Cleanse) and Deep Immune Pro biotics for the rest of the week and see if I get any positive results. I'm also considering on water fasting to increase the effectiveness of the candida detox process. I really dont want to be stuck with this problem for the rest of my life and hope to cure it before I start college this fall.
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

LOL there are many crazy things...how you stay with this for 2years without consult the doctors? Also why your family never tell you what happened and what they can do to help you to get your life back? Candida? Auto-cure?wtf?

So,your story is like mine,first just from mounth then to the nose too(if you read my post you can see) and im curred.
Stop read on internet,halitosis can have many reasons,why you do a candida diet without a candida Test to be sure? Boy you are just losing your time if you continue to auto-cure by self.

There are many things wich you should do for start to fight:
-Ct nose scan
-Candida Test from tongue
-Stomach endoscopy
-Abdominal ct scan
-Lower endoscopy (gut endoscopy)

When the smell from the nose and mouth is similar, the cause of the bad smell is probably:
In the digestive system,
In the respiratory system

I pay a lot of doctors and many didnt know how to help me,but i never give up and i find one wich cured me(in my case the reflux was the problem).
You should do the same,never give up.
Do what i tell you and you will win this battle,halitosis can be cured,with a good treatament and a nice diet(if the problem come from stomach ofc) halitosis will not dominate your Life anymore.
Good luck and sorry for my english
Foxro
Total Newbie

Post by Foxro »

Mercedes wrote:LOL there are many crazy things...how you stay with this for 2years without consult the doctors? Also why your family never tell you what happened and what they can do to help you to get your life back? Candida? Auto-cure?wtf?

So,your story is like mine,first just from mounth then to the nose too(if you read my post you can see) and im curred.
Stop read on internet,halitosis can have many reasons,why you do a candida diet without a candida Test to be sure? Boy you are just losing your time if you continue to auto-cure by self.

-Ct nose scan
-Stomach endoscopy
-Abdominal ct scan

When the smell from the nose and mouth is similar, the cause of the bad smell is probably:
In the digestive system,

I pay a lot of doctors and many didnt know how to help me,but i never give up and i find one wich cured me(in my case the reflux was the problem).
Do what i tell you and you will win this battle,halitosis can be cured,with a good treatament and a nice diet(if the problem come from stomach ofc) halitosis will not dominate your Life anymore.
I just had a bowel movement and it smelled EXACTLY like the smell that comes out of my mouth and nose. Is that a sign towards a possible intestinal illness?
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

No there are something more complicate wich going on
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Foxro wrote:
sopo wrote:
Hey Sopo,

I have always been a naturally shy and quiet person, even before the bad breath/nasal odor. When I have problems, I tend to hold it all in and not talk to anyone about. I dont know why I'm like that tbh. I haven't had any traumatic experience though. Since I last made this post I've been browsing the forum, and I think I might be suffering from an infected impacted wisdom tooth/teeth. Like I said before, I'lol continue to take the CandidaFX (which is basically just Candida Cleanse) and Deep Immune Pro biotics for the rest of the week and see if I get any positive results. I'm also considering on water fasting to increase the effectiveness of the candida detox process. I really dont want to be stuck with this problem for the rest of my life and hope to cure it before I start college this fall.
I'm shy too. I think our shyness + BB thaughts are elevating our stress level when we are outside in public. People when scared or stressed tend to smell. I know one of my mate in school smelled when he got a scared. I heard people saying he gives out gas when scared.
May be when we are super stressed valves don't work properly and we release some gases. This is just a theory. This is the only explanation for why don't we smell when we are home.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Mercedes wrote:LOL there are many crazy things...how you stay with this for 2years without consult the doctors? Also why your family never tell you what happened and what they can do to help you to get your life back? Candida? Auto-cure?wtf?

-Ct nose scan
-Stomach endoscopy
-Abdominal ct scan

In the digestive system,

Isn't reflux a common problem? Why so many doctors failed to help you? Had you seen any gastroenterologists before the doctor who diagnosed you?

Did you have nasal BB too? Did it smell like typical BB or what?
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

Sorry to hear that you are going through this.

I also have issues similar and have been experimenting/researching for years now. Here is my advice:

As far as diet is concerned:
- First and foremost, eliminate gluten, sugar, processed food.
- Don't overeat.
- Easy on carbs.
- Eat more veggies.
- Try intermittent fasting (18 hours works best). If you can't, at least try to eat your last meal at 6pm and first meal at 10am. See how you feel.

- Work out. It's very important for your body. Run, play soccer, tennis, whatever... just sweat those toxins out several times a week.
- Meditate once a day or more (download apps like Stop Breathe and Think). Bad bacteria feed off on emotional distress.
- Get enough sleep.

This is not a miracle cure, obviously. I'm just offering you what has helped me better my bb/bo. It takes time so be patient but you will eventually see improvements.

Also, of course, keep researching, but be careful not to implement everything you see online. Use your common sense.
Something that has helped a lot of people is liver flushes... but be careful because it's not joke. You have to make sure you thoroughly research it and ideally get help from a naturopath.

Anyway... Good luck.
dudeifeel you
Total Newbie

Post by dudeifeel you »

hi im 18 i have been going through the same thing I have been doing alot of research but never putting my own experience on here.SO my bb start when i was 14/15 but at the time i never noticed it.It would always be random "i got the dude did you fart" "who just fking shi++ed " so on and so on.I have done everything u name it i have done it. went to doc and they were no help! one time I even went to ER cause i read someone used oregano oil to cured themself don't use it its toxic asf.I think i have candida or a parasite i'm not sure which.I know its not from my mouth cause i can have convo with people face to face and they smell nothing but i also know when the random fart? /poop? smell comes it comes when i speak.I remember one day in highschool i went the whole day with no smell.At this time i was only eating clean meats and veggies.The next I added rice to my diet and the smell returned i was so dumb i didn't think it was the rice and thought it my fking nose and did a nasal rise which help for 1 hr and then did nothing.I wana add whenever i could not find a cure or when i was close to a cure i would eat a lot of sweets and carbs and my bb would come back its hard to not eat sweets and junk as a teen.I Also wana add i had a lot of rice and oatmeal like a lot that what i ate when i was so called dieting (didnt know i was fking myself over).i was following greenbay steps cause i thought we had the same thing EVERYONE BODY IS DIFFERENT.I know this now if you want to get rid of the smell cut all carbs and all sugars and starches eat clean asf.take a antifungal most are anti parasite also but change them every week or two.Also take a probiotic the one work for me was vls something(when you get it in the mail but it need the refrigerator i fked up and eneded up with died probiotics) but when i took them when alive they WORK and find some digestives enzymes. also get some D earth food grade Lets me name my symptoms
white tongue
pooped every 3 days with no support of supplements its constipation when its daily its like water
cant digest food well always see pieces of undigested foods in stool
swollen lymph nodes under chin
fatigue
bloating
pnd
i think i passed a worm
by bb is not constant it changes with the foods i consume
and best for last RANDOM SHIT/FART breath SMELL WHEN I EAT SUGAR OR CARBS OR DAIRY LIKE CONSTANT BB

i just wanna state at one point i did not have this problem
just wanted to share some info
dudeifeel you
Total Newbie

Post by dudeifeel you »

Tim you seem sketchy asf why would you want someone to pay you if you have this problem you would not try to charge people for this info you would just give it. Also I have an update recently i have been eating clean only clean meats and veggies no starches tho and i have been adding d-earth and eating clove and i had a bowel movement and guess what i FOUND a parasite.I have tired things for parasite befor but ever found any signs and parasite signs and candida signs are so similar .OMG I knew it the right thing is to go to my Gp but i dont have health insurance and im 18 parent are no help at all.They always ask who farted and i explain to them what is going on and they think im crazy LOL they dont understand how it can come from my speach .So for the next couple months im going to go on an anti parasite diet.
So for the diet
NO CARBS
NO SUGAR (i heard stevia works better the liquid form is best but i'm not taking chances)
NO junk foods
the herbs i will be taking are
NO scratches or gulten

please please please if you think you have the same thing do not cheat and eat candy,cakes and chips its not worth it
and if this does nothing for you well its another thing to cross off you list we all have one LOl i know you do.

Black Walnuts

Clove

Garlic

Goldenseal

Grapefruit Seed extract

Wormwood

Coconut oil ( which i will use in most of my cooking )

Diatomaceous Earth

Probiotics

Digitive enemyzes ( i cant spell LOL)

I will also be taking chia seed and flax seeds to clean the colon and for reg bowel movements
for the anti parasite herbs the will be switching them every 2 weeks and for the d-earth i will be taking it off and on every week 7 days in 7 days off

for teas i will be drinking pau d arco and ginger / and some lemons and limes ( im drinking tea i feel old asf)

I know my gut is fked up so after this im going to do a candida cleanse WISH ME GOOD LUCK
dudeifeel you
Total Newbie

Post by dudeifeel you »

update the fart smell is gone im so HAPPY but the bad breath is still here I notice I get a lot of white mucus at the back of my throat it gets worse the more I speak and nasal rinse is not a good solution. After doing some research I found the body over produces mucus If it feels like its under attack and I don't think my guts is fully repaired. One thing I have notice is the smell of my shit lit it smells so bad. Before I thought it was normal until someone could point me out in the restroom hahahahaha .Im gona take some time to really heal my gut and update you guys later hope I can put a end to this shitt and get laid I get so close then the breath is a turn off wish me luck guys and just know this shit is not forever
bishayy
Total Newbie

Post by bishayy »

BB KILLER COCKTAIL
If you daily brush, floss and scrape your tongue and still have bad breath, then visit ENT doctor to make sure that you have no issues in your tonsils or sinuses. If the doctor can’t find any issues in your throat that could cause bad breath, then you must be suffering from GERD or acid reflux condition. When the stomach acids climb to your throat it causes bacterial infection at the back of your mouth which produces foul gases or BB.

The antibiotics prescribed by my doctor didn’t work for my BB caused by GERD condition, so I searched the Internet and found many spices/herbs that have antibacterial properties, so I thought why not combine these herbs and make a BB killer cocktail. So I blending spices and herbs together and made a cocktail that is designed to kill the bacteria in the back of my throat and esophagus. These are the herbs:

1. Cinnamon
2. Clove
3. Oregano
4. Cumin
5. Thyme
6. Anise seeds
7. Ginger (preferably fresh)
8. Honey

Mix GROUND Cinnamon, Clove, Oregano, Cumin, Thyme, Anise in a bottle. Put about half a spoon of these spices in a small pot of water, bring to a boil, lower the flame and let it simmer for few minutes. Add thin fresh crushed slice of ginger and a spoon of honey, stir and pour into a cup and drink up.

After a few days of drinking this cocktail you will start to feel remarkable change in your breath. You will have to drink this cocktail more or less daily or as you see fit as long as your GERD exist, but it’s a healthy drink and will improve your overall health.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Mercedes wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:47 pm LOL there are many crazy things...how you stay with this for 2years without consult the doctors? Also why your family never tell you what happened and what they can do to help you to get your life back? Candida? Auto-cure?wtf?

-Ct nose scan
-Stomach endoscopy
-Abdominal ct scan

In the digestive system,

What cured you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic