Your Email Address:

First Name:

How you deal with depression?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
rinitico
Junior
How you deal with depression?

Post by rinitico »

Nowadays i'm feeling really really bad, life have no sense. What have i done to be suffering this shit? A few days ago i just graduate from college. But this fu***** problem have taken all happiness from my life, and that big event in everyone's life, have had no effect on mine. I just want to live a normal life, speak normally to people, be free to be in public without having the whole world against me, breathe without fear, have a group of friends, go to parties, kiss girls i like, having confidence of myself, and a lot of more stuff. But i have this halitosis problem, mainly coming from my nose.
I'm losing faith since i can't find what is causing it. I was on corticosteroids for a couple years, with no sinusitis cured, and possible candidiasis. I got turbinoplasty/septoplasty, nothing changed. Now i'm been 6 months with immunotherapy for mites allergy and my sinusitis continues. I've been 3 months with strict diet for rephlux and still have this shitty problem. Now i'm on my first week with candidiasis diet, and little changes has come. i'm losing faith that this situation will change, and i'm getting tired of trying and trying stuff which have no changes on my life. Nowadays i'm really lonely and issolated. And don't know if it's better being like this, or being in public where everyone is constantly reminding me i have a problem. I'm still young but can't do anything with my energy since society is so prejudiced. My question is: How do you people deal with depression/ansiety/suicidal toughts? where do you get cheers to continue your lives?
pd: sorry for my english

cleanbreathwant

Re: How you deal with depression?

Post by cleanbreathwant »

rinitico wrote:Nowadays i'm feeling really really bad, life have no sense. What have i done to be suffering this shit? A few days ago i just graduate from college. But this fu***** problem have taken all happiness from my life, and that big event in everyone's life, have had no effect on mine. I just want to live a normal life, speak normally to people, be free to be in public without having the whole world against me, breathe without fear, have a group of friends, go to parties, kiss girls i like, having confidence of myself, and a lot of more stuff. But i have this halitosis problem, mainly coming from my nose.
I'm losing faith since i can't find what is causing it. I was on corticosteroids for a couple years, with no sinusitis cured, and possible candidiasis. I got turbinoplasty/septoplasty, nothing changed. Now i'm been 6 months with immunotherapy for mites allergy and my sinusitis continues. I've been 3 months with strict diet for rephlux and still have this shitty problem. Now i'm on my first week with candidiasis diet, and little changes has come. i'm losing faith that this situation will change, and i'm getting tired of trying and trying stuff which have no changes on my life. Nowadays i'm really lonely and issolated. And don't know if it's better being like this, or being in public where everyone is constantly reminding me i have a problem. I'm still young but can't do anything with my energy since society is so prejudiced. My question is: How do you people deal with depression/ansiety/suicidal toughts? where do you get cheers to continue your lives?
pd: sorry for my english

i dont really deal with it. i just hide away in my home.

when i think about it, it blows my mind, that i actually cant socialize and have a normal life because my breath smells bad, because an order comes from my body that i can't control LOL like its actually insane how much it destroys your life, like bad breath? When I sit and think about it, makes me both laugh and cry because its so stupid
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

get your wisdom teethband tonsil out if you havent done so my brother
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

We need to eliminate all possible causes even if we are pretty sure thats not the case but still try do your best god will do the rest thats how i believe
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic