Your Email Address:

First Name:

Forgot the name of the disease...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

where the food that we eat goes down our throat and it gets stuck between the throat area and the esophagus. It was a weirdd name. I want to know what this was called because I think I have this disease. I don't have reflux from my stomach but from my throat (pretty nasty)

faith59
Junior

Post by faith59 »

are you talking about acid reflux disease or GERDS Gastroesophageal relux disease.? You can google it to find out info on it.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

Zenker's Diverticulum

viewtopic.php?t=537
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

can you explain exactly the feeling you have? Is it that you swallow, and feel that you didn't swallow strongly enough for the food to go down?

Or do you eat normally, but food bits come back up immediately?

Or do you just feel food bits sitting in your throat rotting, and you can't do anything about it?
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

austuser wrote:Zenker's Diverticulum

viewtopic.php?t=537
THANK YOU! :D
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

elliott wrote:can you explain exactly the feeling you have? Is it that you swallow, and feel that you didn't swallow strongly enough for the food to go down?

Or do you eat normally, but food bits come back up immediately?

Or do you just feel food bits sitting in your throat rotting, and you can't do anything about it?
ok well, my breath is like always bad to begin with. Right after I eat or right after I brush my teeth my breath is a LITTLE better but then it goes away like 5 min later. When I eat, I can feel the food still stuck in my throat area and when I eat too much or too fast i vomit, not on purpose, it just comes out. I always feel sick in the morning like very nautious. i get frequent stomachaches. And whatever disease I have is not only causing my bb but is also prob. the reason why I am so skinny. That's also somethin I didn mention. I am skinnier than the people from North Korea (lol)
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

i jus looked it up and it said that it usually grows on the left side of your neck...BINGO! when I swallow, I feel some kind of lump in the left side of my neck. Anyone know how or where I can check to see if I have this disease?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

yikes.. well i would definitely discuss that with your doctor.

Research this disease further so you know what to say to him.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic