Your Email Address:

First Name:

Don't ever feel like leaving my house again, but have 2!

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
newnew
Total Newbie

Don't ever feel like leaving my house again, but have 2!

Post by newnew »

Today was a bad day for me. I have had worse though, but being a woman and having bb can be so difficult at times. I find it so annoying when people assume you have a dental problem. I will be seeing a new dentist on Monday and no doubt he will tell me my teeth are fine, which is good, but makes me feel even more helpless. I have a sinus problem that has literally recked my life.

I am looking forward to the next day though because I know something in tomorrow is bound to be better than today. [-o<

shygurl27
Total Newbie

Leaving the house

Post by shygurl27 »

I know how you feel. My bb started 3 years ago. When it first started it wasn't that bad (nothing gum couldn't mask), but then it just started getting progressively worse to the point where i didn't think it could get any more worse. But it did. To the point where I stopped working. I had 2 jobs. One was in a department store and the other was at a pre-school. My job at the department store customers started complaining of a bad smell in my department, so i just quit because it was so embarrassing. And then at the pre-school some of my co-workers started to complain about a bad smell in the classroom. And some of the kids started using a lot of bathroom words, so eventually I quit that job too. There were so many days when I didn't want to leave my house. And sometimes I would leave for work, but then if it was a bad day I would just turn around and go back home and call in sick. Like for 2 years I never left my house unless I had to. Then I finally got a tonsillectomy a few months ago. After I healed from that I noticed that I didn't smell nearly as bad as I used to. And then I heard about Nullo. So I started taking that and that has helped a little bit too. But I know that I still have a smell. I just want to be cured and go back to living normal. I know we all do.

Oh. Also about the dental thing. At first I thought something was wrong with my teeth, but my dentist told me I had very good teeth. I Just went in for a cleaning yesterday and my dentist said that my teeth looked really good. It only took him like 10 minutes to clean my teeth. That's how healthy they are. So I'm thinking if there's nothing wrong with my teeth, then what is causing the problem? What is causing the smell?
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Shygurl, you need to read many of the posts that are floating around. I've seen the list of possible causes on here many times. If your teeth are fine(like many of ours are), then it's time to look elsewhere.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic