Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cured

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cureme123
Total Newbie
Re: Cured

Post by Cureme123 »

Just thought id also say that i used to have tonsils and when i got my fingers right inside them they smelt bad but i had a tonsillectomy 5 months ago

jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

Cureme123 wrote:Ive been in a similar position, turns out i don't have bad breath. It was all anxiety, however i do get bad breath when I'm anxious about it because my mouth goes dry, but i don't have anxiety now so I'm completely clear. Dont want anyone asking what i used to get cured as i didn't have it, should've trusted my parents. Even saw a councillor at the end of January. Been anxiety free for probably around 2 1/2 months, been on various dates etc no nose rubs. Just thought i should post something as when i had serious anxiety, i mean serious anxiety i was on here every day looking for cures. I can't remember the last time i smelt someones breath so some of u guys are definitely blowing ur situation out of proportion, but all the best for finding cures everyone. I think that may severe anxiety came from doing lots of recreational drugs in the past and therefore the anxiety and paranoia from taking drugs transferred to when i was sober and therefore severely anxious about bad breath.

Probably gonna delete this account now as i want this part of my life behind me.

All the best
What made you think you had bb in the first place? I sometimes think it is all in my head but I do have a bad taste in my mouth. What made you finally believe it wasn't real?
Cureme123
Total Newbie

Post by Cureme123 »

I don’t really know it just stemmed from anxiety and I knew that B.B. was caused by bacteria so over the course of maybe 4 months I got loads of antibiotics from the doctor from lying about different things. Then I heard on here that a lot of people got bad breath from antibiotics which reinforced my anxiety and worries more. The antibiotics have messed up my stools tho, they haven’t been the same since since taking all the antibiotics but guess it just didn’t give me bad breath.
Cureme123
Total Newbie

Post by Cureme123 »

I only used to get a bad taste in my mouth when I got anxious about it which was many months ago now, my tongue is completely clear and odour free and always has been really since I started brushing my tongue
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Saafir99 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:45 pm So my tonsils were removed 1mont ago and i can say today by the reaction that im cured. People dont cover theyr nose when in talking nothing that. My bb and my nasal bb both are gone Thanks to almighty Allah. I remember 4years ago suspecting that my smell might come from my tonsil and doctors says your tonsil are normal and They did culture witch came back negative and the wierd thing is i dont remember coughing tonsil stones ever in my life although i had bb basically my whole life. The point of this is please go remove your tonsil they dont have to necessarily produce tonsils stonses or be large. I hope this helps someone peace and love family
Any update for your condition ?
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

Hi Zneb, yeah tensillectomy was breakthough for me thank to the Almighty God. I also realized the most underrated bb cause is thyroids. Throyds can also cause bb and nasal bb. It can be treated with iodine supplement or thyroids meds. I hope you will get your solution real soon!
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Saafir99 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 pm Hi Zneb, yeah tensillectomy was breakthough for me thank to the Almighty God. I also realized the most underrated bb cause is thyroids. Throyds can also cause bb and nasal bb. It can be treated with iodine supplement or thyroids meds. I hope you will get your solution real soon!
Alhamdulillah
Ameen
Batman30

Post by Batman30 »

Saafir99 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 pm Hi Zneb, yeah tensillectomy was breakthough for me thank to the Almighty God. I also realized the most underrated bb cause is thyroids. Throyds can also cause bb and nasal bb. It can be treated with iodine supplement or thyroids meds. I hope you will get your solution real soon!

Another question for you.. Were your tonsils swollen? Because mine aren’t but I believe they’re cryptic.
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

Batman30 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Another question for you.. Were your tonsils swollen? Because mine aren’t but I believe they’re cryptic.

Not at all. They were small and only abnormal thing i noticed was that when i sometimes touched them there was a smell, other than that they seem to bee "normal''.
impactdial

Post by impactdial »

Saafir99 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:24 am
Batman30 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Not at all. They were small and only abnormal thing i noticed was that when i sometimes touched them there was a smell, other than that they seem to bee "normal''.
Thanks for doing this, especially coming back and answering questions
nomorebadbreath

Post by nomorebadbreath »

The point of this is please go remove your tonsil they dont have to necessarily produce tonsils stonses or be large
Good point
i don't have tonsil stones,never had and my tonsils are pretty small but they stinks & cause me to have bad breath .
BTW congrate!
JustHereToHelp
Junior

Post by JustHereToHelp »

Saafir99 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:45 pm So my tonsils were removed 1mont ago and i can say today by the reaction that im cured. People dont cover theyr nose when in talking nothing that. My bb and my nasal bb both are gone Thanks to almighty Allah. I remember 4years ago suspecting that my smell might come from my tonsil and doctors says your tonsil are normal and They did culture witch came back negative and the wierd thing is i dont remember coughing tonsil stones ever in my life although i had bb basically my whole life. The point of this is please go remove your tonsil they dont have to necessarily produce tonsils stonses or be large. I hope this helps someone peace and love family
So are you cured, or not?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic