Your Email Address:

First Name:

Halitophobia

Imaginative bad breath posts goes here. All about halitophobia and posts that shows that the person is actually not having bad breath.
Ricky
Sheriff
Halitophobia

Post by Ricky »

Halitophobia is a "saying" that a doctor is giving up on you. It's like, "I don't know how to cure you. Get out of my life!"

Who would agree with me?

sopo
Advanced

Re: Halitophobia

Post by sopo »

Halitophobia is a killer. I think at least 40℅ here are suffering from it. People think they smell worse than they really do.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Thanks for you opinion. I think in this forum, halitophobia is just less than 1%.
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

I think everyone with halitosis have certain degree of halitophobia. You know that there are some days better than the others with less reactions. But as we (at least me) don't feel our own smell it is so difficult to know if things are ok or really bad. Anyway i get your point, there are many dumbass doctors which can even get their noses 1cm far from you, make you breath/expire and say 'i don't feel any odor, it might be your imagination' just to get rid of yourself.
buddi
Junior

Post by buddi »

The relationship between a doctor and a BB patient is already explained in Newton's 3rd Law.
The doctor thinks we are stupid, we indeed think the doctor is stupid :D
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

Jajajaja interesting point of view
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

buddi wrote:The relationship between a doctor and a BB patient is already explained in Newton's 3rd Law.
Thanks for your replies. I believe that most of us here in this forum have genuine bb.

I remember riding a public vehicle and the person beside me covered his nose. And when i arrived at the clinic the doctor said, i couldn't smell anything. This happened to me many times. People mocked at me and the doctor say "i couldn't smell anything! You need to seek a psychiatrist."
This doctors are just eager enough to move to the next patient and make money out from us.
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

It is also important to think that not all doctors are assholes, maybe 90% of which I have seen. But at least I finally found some gastroenterologist that is interested in my case. It’s a matter of searching. I get into this man sawing good internet reviews, maybe try that.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

rinitico wrote:It is also important to think that not all doctors are assholes, maybe 90% of which I have seen. But at least I finally found some gastroenterologist that is interested in my case. It’s a matter of searching. I get into this man sawing good internet reviews, maybe try that.
Ofcourse... I agree... But when your spending is reaching sky high...oops...wait a minute...stop...stop seeing a doctor...just stop for a while. Let your wallet rest...better to seek bb sufferers...learn from them...cautious my friend...cautious
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ricky wrote:
buddi wrote:The relationship between a doctor and a BB patient is already explained in Newton's 3rd Law.
Thanks for your replies. I believe that most of us here in this forum have genuine bb.

I remember riding a public vehicle and the person beside me covered his nose. And when i arrived at the clinic the doctor said, i couldn't smell anything. This happened to me many times. People mocked at me and the doctor say "i couldn't smell anything! You need to seek a psychiatrist."
This doctors are just eager enough to move to the next patient and make money out from us.
Doctors like to give shrinks patients....I think it is mandatory to do that otherwise they would lose license... If the idiot says you need a shrink and at the same time you get feedback from people about your smell...just change that damn doctor.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello jimi

I was just wondering, have you been cured?

Because i've heard you've been juicing...
Geniusisinthejail
Total Newbie

Post by Geniusisinthejail »

Hi i want to know is it possible thath someone can smell theyr own nasal bb? Sometimes i get paranoid and think maybe my there is bb from my nose too and i hold my breath when im in elevator or similiar places
Geniusisinthejail
Total Newbie

Post by Geniusisinthejail »

So people tell that they have nasal bb base on reactions?? Body odor can give you also reaction without speaking plzz help in so helpless :(((((((((((
buddi
Junior

Post by buddi »

U'd clearly know your self if u have it.
My case - I have no Nasal BB, unless i try breathing in the nose from the throat, but im unsure if that can detected by others too. The normal breath which comes from my respiratory system does'nt gimme any odour.
BTW i recently tried oil pulling with cold pressed coconut oil for days. Those 2 days i experienced very bad Nasal and Throat BB and i still dont know if it can be detected by others too,and its clearly disguising.
And the reason i think is that the oil pulling created a good env in my mouth that anaerobic bacteria cant enter, so may be they are coming out through nose. Not sure if this is indeed a stupid theory, but its my experience ..Lol :)
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

hi buddy sorry for hering that.. why dont check your gums and teeth since the bb got worse when you did oil pulling??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic