Your Email Address:

First Name:

Diatomaceous Earth VS Lufenuron

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mtr
Advanced

Diatomaceous Earth VS Lufenuron

Post by mtr »

Hello,

I ve been using diatomaceous earth the past 3 weeks every morning with an empty stomach after reading a relevant topic about it here.

I observed that my tongue gradually is more wet and I don't get the feeling of having a coating that often. I feel my breath is improving but not cured.

What striked on my mind is that 6 years ago I ve tried 'lufenuron'. The older members might remember the product or have used it. It was the first time in my life that I actually felt a neutral to sweet taste in my mouth after eating, which lasted only few days unfortunately.

Ive tried to reorder it but unfortunately not only is banned in my country, but also i ve read so many negative reviews about it. On the other hand diatomaceous earth is antioxidant and is similarly fighting intestistine parasites. (Bytheway, I dont know if I have parasites inside me, i generally am on a healthy diet, but after 20 years of bb I came to the conclusion that bb is associated with that area.)

Diatomaceous earth doesnt have instant and discreet effects like lufenuron did, however I can feel a gradual and stable improvement as the time passes.

If anybody have tried it before feel free to share your thoughts.

Mtr

Diatomaceous Earth

rinitico
Junior
Re: Diatomaceous Earth VS Lufenuron

Post by rinitico »

I'm really interested in taking diatomaceous earth, can you please tell me how is it going? The main doubt i have if for how long it is healthy to take it, i don't think it's a good idea taking it for so long. Maybe 1 week, rest 1 month and try again the next one?
Hope you continued noticing a positive change
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

rinitico wrote:I'm really interested in taking diatomaceous earth, can you please tell me how is it going? The main doubt i have if for how long it is healthy to take it, i don't think it's a good idea taking it for so long. Maybe 1 week, rest 1 month and try again the next one?
Hope you continued noticing a positive change
Hi rinitico. I had to stop it as about a week and a half ago as I was prescribed medication that Im taking in the morning. However after over a month I was using it Id say go for it, but combine it with dietary changes and probiotics. It is definitely worth it!
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

I'm trying it next, nowadays i'm on candida diet with probiotics. But i will start tomorrow with floratil (Saccharomyces Boulardii) which is a yeast probiotic. I'm trying 10 days, if see a little wellnes will continue 20 days more. The next thing i'm trying is definitely diatomaceous earth. With which medication it is uncompatible? Can you please tell me which diet was you doing along with the intake of de?
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Looking forward to trying DE. Always hear good things. I'll get it after my Bentonite Clay runs out.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Any one has tried DE to improve bb? Is it effective ?
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

It helped cure my candida. Which helped improve my bad breath. Took it for like 6 weeks daily.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

I took diatomaceous earth twice a day for 4 weeks but unfortunately it didn't help me. However it is relatively inexpensive and I do remember reading of at least one member on this forum who was cured by it. He took it for 2 weeks and his bad breath disappeared. I'd say just give it a shot, you have nothing to lose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic