Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finding and keeping work with bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
2Socks0match
Total Newbie

Finding and keeping work with bb

Post by 2Socks0match »

Hi,
I've been suffering from bb for what seems like my whole life. I have visited this site many times reading other's posts but never posting anything myself. As of late, bad breath has taken an unbelievable toll on me and thought this would be an area with possible support. I have room filling bad breath. Im sure that at its worst, I can be smelled from feet away. I have impeccable hygeine and have been told my teeth are gorgeous. I hold a graduate degree but find it impossible to find or keep employment due to my bb. It just will not go away. Many people like my resume and call me in for face to face interviews but it seems like my bb cancels out any of my skills. Most interviews are cut short and i end up leaving completely humiliated, red in the face. I find myself picking seasonal jobs in retail to get by but soon have to leave when those around me being my issues up to management or a supervisor. I know I shouldnt allow anyone to get to me but it so difficult being made fun of at work. I even limit my talking to the absolutely necessary but as soon as someone notices it usually goea around the work place quickly. I recently found myself walking into a stripclub to audition just to make ends meet. I could tell that I was a lot prettier than most of the girls there and would have made money but everything went South when i was asked what song i wanted to dance to. I ended up walking out, convinced i wouldnt make it as a dancer if i smelled. I have past due bills. I honestly dont know what to do. How does nayone keep a job with bad breath this bad? How can i possibly excel in my career?

crazy4it
Advanced
Re: Finding and keeping work with bb

Post by crazy4it »

I can help you be a truck driver if you want lol seems like the best job. Travel and make decent money only reason I switched
Kd1994

Post by Kd1994 »

2Socks0match wrote:Hi,
I've been suffering from bb for what seems like my whole life. I have visited this site many times reading other's posts but never posting anything myself. As of late, bad breath has taken an unbelievable toll on me and thought this would be an area with possible support. I have room filling bad breath. Im sure that at its worst, I can be smelled from feet away. I have impeccable hygeine and have been told my teeth are gorgeous. I hold a graduate degree but find it impossible to find or keep employment due to my bb. It just will not go away. Many people like my resume and call me in for face to face interviews but it seems like my bb cancels out any of my skills. Most interviews are cut short and i end up leaving completely humiliated, red in the face. I find myself picking seasonal jobs in retail to get by but soon have to leave when those around me being my issues up to management or a supervisor. I know I shouldnt allow anyone to get to me but it so difficult being made fun of at work. I even limit my talking to the absolutely necessary but as soon as someone notices it usually goea around the work place quickly. I recently found myself walking into a stripclub to audition just to make ends meet. I could tell that I was a lot prettier than most of the girls there and would have made money but everything went South when i was asked what song i wanted to dance to. I ended up walking out, convinced i wouldnt make it as a dancer if i smelled. I have past due bills. I honestly dont know what to do. How does nayone keep a job with bad breath this bad? How can i possibly excel in my career?
Gosh I'm very sorry about that. We all can relate. Have you tried working online or perhaps using one of the masking or quick fix remedies on here for your interview? Then once you get the job u can start working on the possible causes of your bb. The cause can be found and we can all help you find it. I wish you the best and again I'm sooooo very sorry you have to go through this. :cry:
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

You can give crypto currency trading a try.
buddi
Junior

Post by buddi »

Is it that bad that you cant temporarily mask your breath?
is it even after you brush in the night aswell and use a metal tongue scraper?
bcoz i can mask it temporarily and from a safe distance, by brushing before the interview . And if i dont brush in the night, the next day is just hell that i'd be quite depressed. And yeah i make sure my breakfast cereal has no added sugar too!! many times its the healthy oats or muesli, but there is a small % of added sugar in it, which makes my day worse!
Im stressing bcoz we already go thru this, and we dont want any pressure of unemployment too..
check out the temporary masking solutions.. crack the interview.. And post joining the office, better behave a reserved person, than show out our problem
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic