Your Email Address:

First Name:

Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!

Tell us your story with bad breath
Dita
Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!

Post by Dita »

Hi everyone, I used to be a regular poster around 6 years ago (if this is the same website but has had a makeover?) Different username now.

I started suffering from BB in Primary School (children can be very cruel) from around the age of 8. None of my other family members do but I have an overbite which I believe puts my tongue at a weird angle in my mouth causing some issue... also a crossbite. However this doesn't affect my appearance negatively in any away. My teen years were very stressful having to constantly have mints and toothbrush/toothpaste in my bag and also having an extremely honest and emotionally abusive parents made me feel so sad. I have broken down in tears in front of the doctors and dentists but no help. ENT were useless and I even saved up 3 days worth of tongue gunk to show them what was going on. I have been prescribed everything from ephedrine to nystatine to anti-fungal/thrush treatments. I have tried pro-biotics, diets, candida diets, elimination diets, therabreath, CB12 (actually OK) Ultradex (actually OK too and the tooth paste. Chewable pro-biotics, mouth sprays, dry mouth sprays, neti pot, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda.... YOU NAME IT I HAVE TRIED IT.

Anyway I'm now starting to waffle on, around 2 weeks ago I bought 'TUNG' gel for your tongue.. I have used it on my teeth and my tongue and I'm sure my mouth has never felt fresher. Combined with ultradex (Used to be retardex) my mouth feels unbelievable... I'm still in disbelief that it has been 2 weeks and I am still feeling like this. I don't have to mumble or turn away from people and avoid talking if I have no mints or gum... I had to come back on here and tell you all I hope I can help cure one person.

I was able to french kiss my partner for the first time in 3 whole years which I never do and it's so damn depressing not being able to kiss someone you love without having that evil troll in the back of your head telling you you can't because you feel unclean. It's like the invisable chains have been cut from me. I had the most incredible sex of my life last night because of this TUNG gel.

I believe that it is the zinc that is the active ingredient and then there's a long name for the one on ultradex mouth rinse the gel I use on my teeth too by the way.

Please let me know if anyone has tried this and please feel free to ask me anything about my life battling BB.

Dita
Re: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!

Post by Dita »

Oh yeah, it's not even that expensive, thank god!

Thinking of trying this next: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Biorepair-4-Ac ... dpSrc=srch

And this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Closeup-Deep ... SwdIFXzpHV bonkers it may seem.

I strongly believe that zinc is what has made this successful.

Link to TUNG gel (my cure): https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tung-Gel-Pas ... SwyYZZ4N5l £3.99
buddi
Junior

Post by buddi »

Please get out :)
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Dita

Post by Dita »

Excuse me?
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

buddi wrote:Please get out :)
Hey a cure is a cure, no one has any proof of whether dita is saying the truth or not but we should respect and value each other’s experiences and cures regardless of how easy they may seem... we’re all in this together let’s be nice to each other :)
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

I'll be the first to buy it even it's s scam it's only r $4
Dita

Post by Dita »

Well I am teling the truth don't be bitter just because you're suffering! You can only find out one way, I'm not a damn sponsor. Just saying I think zinc is the ''cure'' here and TUNG is what has worked for me.

To have to go through this practically my entire life and then to come back here to this community and be spoken to like that is disgusting. However I know we have all been scammed one way or another. Good luck Crazyforit!!!
Dita

Post by Dita »

lolla123 wrote:
buddi wrote:Please get out :)
Hey a cure is a cure, no one has any proof of whether dita is saying the truth or not but we should respect and value each other’s experiences and cures regardless of how easy they may seem... we’re all in this together let’s be nice to each other :)
Thank you, I think everyone is going to think this is a scam because it's my first time posting again. I'm just elated and it comes across as phony. I have tried absolutely everything and have had years of sadness because of this, i know what you're all going through. I'm just happy 1 person is looking into it but I think we all need to look into zinc based toothpastes and mouthwashes not just 'TUNG'. Something might work even better than that...
Crazyred91

Post by Crazyred91 »

I use the tongue cleaner its quite good - but the paste didnt work for me - normal toothpaste actually works better for me...
Dita

Post by Dita »

Crazyred91 wrote:I use the tongue cleaner its quite good - but the paste didnt work for me - normal toothpaste actually works better for me...
Did you make sure you didn\t rinse after use? Thanks for your reply, good luck to you
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

I belive you dita, that troll you speak of is in my head as well.

Also scammers dont rave about a 4$ product, they tend to go for overpriced treatments they can keep milking deperate fellow humans with.
bbshiit
Total Newbie

Post by bbshiit »

lol... what is this, you have a boyfriend and so is your badbreath not that bad
Dita

Post by Dita »

bbshiit wrote:lol... what is this, you have a boyfriend and so is your badbreath not that bad
You don't know me... I haven't had the courage to even kiss him properly... for three years. Every time I would turn my head and make up some stupidd excuse. You have no idea. It's traumatizing having to have been bullied for ****ing years. I'm not coming back on here anymore, it's just like being at school again.

What a stupid pointless post. You don't know the hurt and the pain my condition has caused me.

I just hope I can help one person.
Dita

Post by Dita »

fog wrote:I belive you dita, that troll you speak of is in my head as well.

Also scammers dont rave about a 4$ product, they tend to go for overpriced treatments they can keep milking deperate fellow humans with.
Thank you. That's so sad.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Thanks for posting. Will try this toothpaste. Sorry to hear about your struggles. How long fresh are you getting at a time?
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic