Your Email Address:

First Name:

I finally found the answer!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Teresa2011
Total Newbie
I finally found the answer!!!

Post by Teresa2011 »

I’ve been dealing with BB for as long as I can remember. You name it I tried it. I mean, I could never close talk to anyone or I would get an embarrassing reaction. My kids would even tell me my breath always smelled!!! Anyway, I won’t make this long but I finally found something that works and I want to share it with all those suffering from B.B. I found this website, registered just now just to share this news with you...ORAL PROBIOTICS. Changed my life! One right after brushing daily and I noticed results with a week. After a month of use my B.B. is pretty much gone. My entire family has noticed the huge change.
I order mine on Amazon but I’m sure any brand will work. Please try it. I hope your life changes like mine!!

crazy4it
Advanced
Re: I finally found the answer!!!

Post by crazy4it »

Awesome
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

Glad to hear this good news. Can you tell me which brand did you used?
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Blis K12 is pretty good. I've emailed the founder Professor John Tagg a couple of times.

I've found the NOW FOODS brand to be the best. I've ordered directly from Blis in New Zealand but they are very inconsistent. Sometimes you get 12-16 hours fresh. Sometimes 1 hour. Sometimes they do nothing.

I've been using them for 5 months now and am still interested in finding the permanent cure. Also you could also be creating further dysbiosis when using them as they colonize your gut aswell as your oral cavity. Someone did a bacterial stool test after taking them and found that Blis K12 completely pushed out other bacteria in the gut.

I use them for special occasions but would order from Now foods. There is also another brand that combines K12 and M18 in one but I am yet to try.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
BB---

Post by BB--- »

Glad to know, but there is no single answer. There are so many causes for bad breath...
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Is there any probiotics that doesn't need refrigeration?
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Direct from Blis doesn't need refrigeration.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

gotshot26 wrote:Blis K12 is pretty good. I've emailed the founder Professor John Tagg a couple of times.

I've found the NOW FOODS brand to be the best. I've ordered directly from Blis in New Zealand but they are very inconsistent. Sometimes you get 12-16 hours fresh. Sometimes 1 hour. Sometimes they do nothing.

I've been using them for 5 months now and am still interested in finding the permanent cure. Also you could also be creating further dysbiosis when using them as they colonize your gut aswell as your oral cavity. Someone did a bacterial stool test after taking them and found that Blis K12 completely pushed out other bacteria in the gut.

I use them for special occasions but would order from Now foods. There is also another brand that combines K12 and M18 in one but I am yet to try.
Thanks, deffinitelly i will try these oral probiotics soon, just ordered them through amazon. So you're saying that they can be conunterproductive, since they can kill good bacteria in the gut? i hope not [-o<
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Still cured ?
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Teresa2011 wrote:I’ve been dealing with BB for as long as I can remember. You name it I tried it. I mean, I could never close talk to anyone or I would get an embarrassing reaction. My kids would even tell me my breath always smelled!!! Anyway, I won’t make this long but I finally found something that works and I want to share it with all those suffering from B.B. I found this website, registered just now just to share this news with you...ORAL PROBIOTICS. Changed my life! One right after brushing daily and I noticed results with a week. After a month of use my B.B. is pretty much gone. My entire family has noticed the huge change.
I order mine on Amazon but I’m sure any brand will work. Please try it. I hope your life changes like mine!!
Hi Teresa2011
I have read from older post that bb come back after few months... hopefuly it didnt happen to you.

Can you give us some update after few months...

thank you
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

rinitico wrote:
gotshot26 wrote:Blis K12 is pretty good. I've emailed the founder Professor John Tagg a couple of times.

Thanks, deffinitelly i will try these oral probiotics soon, just ordered them through amazon. So you're saying that they can be conunterproductive, since they can kill good bacteria in the gut? i hope not [-o<

I didn't say kill. I said pushed out. Look - your digestive tract is a crowded place. Everywhere square inch is taken up by millions and millions of bacteria. You can't just throw random bacteria at an established ecosystem and expect everything to be fine. It doesn't work like that. You need to look at modern research on the negative effects of probiotics. We really shouldn't be taking them at all.
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

gotshot26 wrote: I didn't say kill. I said pushed out. Look - your digestive tract is a crowded place. Everywhere square inch is taken up by millions and millions of bacteria. You can't just throw random bacteria at an established ecosystem and expect everything to be fine. It doesn't work like that. You need to look at modern research on the negative effects of probiotics. We really shouldn't be taking them at all.
You're somehow right since probiotics are something external to our bodies. But what if our bodies have lots and lots of bad bacteria, probiotics may help it. Anyways, I will search for counterproductive effects of probiotics usage
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

rinitico wrote:
gotshot26 wrote: I didn't say kill. I said pushed out. Look - your digestive tract is a crowded place. Everywhere square inch is taken up by millions and millions of bacteria. You can't just throw random bacteria at an established ecosystem and expect everything to be fine. It doesn't work like that. You need to look at modern research on the negative effects of probiotics. We really shouldn't be taking them at all.
You're somehow right since probiotics are something external to our bodies. But what if our bodies have lots and lots of bad bacteria, probiotics may help it. Anyways, I will search for counterproductive effects of probiotics usage
90% of the bacteria we need cannot be recreated in pill form. Off-the-shelf probiotics usually contain the same strains of bacteria between each of them, so you really are just putting in extra/excess bacteria of the same type. Different types of bacteria colonize different parts of your gut/colon. You can't just put a pill down your mouth and expect it to find its place. It's like putting a fish in a tree. I'll send you a great video on this if i find it again.
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

gotshot26 wrote:Direct from Blis doesn't need refrigeration.
Thank you sir.
khalid

Post by khalid »

my friends check this out it might help

http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB ... f=1&t=7222
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic