Your Email Address:

First Name:

how i got rid of bad breth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
khalid
how i got rid of bad breth

Post by khalid »

hi guys,

first of all sorry for my weak english but i will try to explain as much as i can.

i had bad breath for so many years, i was suffering,, i tried everything, i removed my Tonsils.. and went to the dentist so many time i did lot of MRI and xray, every thing was fine. except that i have Gastroesophageal reflux. and that was the cause of my problem.

guys i am not a doctor but because i was suffering i tried every thing without any benefit, until by a Coincidence i found an old friend, he is a pharmacist, i explained to him my problem though i was shy to tell him but i had to. and he advised me with a medicine and i cured.

here is the summary of my experience:
1- you have to take care of your mouth hygiene: teeth flossing and the correct way to do it is this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRqiGhRCLko

brushing your teeth well before and after you sleep at night.

then lets come to the medicine:

its an antibiotic named Doxycycline 100 mg it comes in capsules and tablet. but we will not swallow the medicine, instead we will use it for Gargling
as following :
take half of a capsule or a tablet and put it in a quarter glass of water until they mixed after you floss and brush your teeth start Gargling for three minutes
you can do it on stages not in one time. do this before bed and don't eat after, and the second time after breakfast and don't eat for one hour.

this medicine will clean your throat from the food that comes from your stomach and stick in it and caused the bad breath. you have to continue on this medicine for 2 months.

remember you have to keep cleaning your mouth as i mention above.
and also when you done eating wash your mouth and Gargling with water.

we are here trying to exchange our experiences so if some one wants to try this i hope it works with him, and please if you find this topic helpful after you try it let me know.

thanks guys, happy to answer any related question.

i wish you all the best
khalid

winter
Sheriff

Re: how i got rid of bad breth

Post by winter »

Do you have GERD symptoms or only LPR symptoms? Do you have nasal BB? Acid reflux diet and medicine did not help?

Why doxycycline? Would other mouth wash / antibiotics help? How long did it take for you to start seeing results? After 2 months, do you still have to gargle with doxycycline to remain BB free?
khalid

Post by khalid »

i have GERD symptoms. i don\t have nasal BB. i never tried acid refluex diet.

the effect of the mouth wash is temporary. actually doxycycline is an antibiotic as well. i am not a doctor to tell why doxycycline but it worked with me. i have using this for 3 weeks and happy with the result.
every thing will be cleared in the few coming weeks.

good luck .
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

khalid wrote:i have GERD symptoms. i don\t have nasal BB. i never tried acid refluex diet.

the effect of the mouth wash is temporary. actually doxycycline is an antibiotic as well. i am not a doctor to tell why doxycycline but it worked with me. i have using this for 3 weeks and happy with the result.
every thing will be cleared in the few coming weeks.

good luck .
Normal mouth wash helped you temporarily? Sounds quite different from my case and I can't get doxycycline over the counter. Could you ask your friend if any other antibiotics would work?
khalid

Post by khalid »

no mouth wash is for few minutes then the BB comes again.

what do u mean by you can't get the doxycycline over the counter? i didn't get that.
Helpus

Post by Helpus »

Doxycycline is also used for sexual transmitted diseases :oops:
khalid

Post by khalid »

Helpus wrote:Doxycycline is also used for sexual transmitted diseases :oops:
we are using it only for Gargling.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

khalid wrote:no mouth wash is for few minutes then the BB comes again.

what do u mean by you can't get the doxycycline over the counter? i didn't get that.
Need a doctor to prescribe it.
khalid

Post by khalid »

winter wrote:
khalid wrote:no mouth wash is for few minutes then the BB comes again.

Need a doctor to prescribe it.
ok i got it now.

he is not sure if any other medicine would give same result.

i think you should try with your doctor to get it.

i wish i could help.
BB---

Post by BB--- »

A little bit of background for those who don't know me

BB sufferer since late childhood, lately I have seen significant improvements following tonsillectomy and septoplasty.

However, I feel some bb is still there. This is especially true when I go heavy on milk and cheese.

Long story short, I tried Khalid's method two days ago in the evening and yesterday I did not have any BB at all for the whole day. Today I had some, I think. Tonight I am gonna try it again and update during the weekend.

I am just wondering whether if this method is safe in the long run? And I will also be running out of doxy, too. I have like 8 pills left. It requires a prescription but I have a couple of ways I could get it by mentioning things such as malaria prevention or acne.
khalid

Post by khalid »

BB--- wrote:A little bit of background for those who don't know me

BB sufferer since late childhood, lately I have seen significant improvements following tonsillectomy and septoplasty.

However, I feel some bb is still there. This is especially true when I go heavy on milk and cheese.

Long story short, I tried Khalid's method two days ago in the evening and yesterday I did not have any BB at all for the whole day. Today I had some, I think. Tonight I am gonna try it again and update during the weekend.

I am just wondering whether if this method is safe in the long run? And I will also be running out of doxy, too. I have like 8 pills left. It requires a prescription but I have a couple of ways I could get it by mentioning things such as malaria prevention or acne.

this is a good news,,

well, you should keep doing it to see the result.

believe me it is the best cure i have ever tried.

keep me updated pls.
buddi
Junior

Post by buddi »

Grt! But how long can we sustain this? i wonder it would bounce back once we stop medication?
many ppl report that they feel fresher while on antibiotics .
And i really doubt the long term effects of antibiotics.
Anyways..Keep posted after u r done with ur course,..Cheers!
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

Hi ,
I am new on this post. Any updates on using Khalid method?
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

I'm also curious about this method
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Does this method work for anyone with nasal BB?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic