Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tung gel giving good results

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
crazy4it
Advanced
Tung gel giving good results

Post by crazy4it »

I can't find the original post for the tung gel here but it was the one with zinc technology so far so good it's been a month now no more people rubbing nose and gave to face conversation with confidence.

Dita
Re: Tung gel giving good results

Post by Dita »

crazy4it wrote:I can't find the original post for the tung gel here but it was the one with zinc technology so far so good it's been a month now no more people rubbing nose and gave to face conversation with confidence.
That is so awesome...! I said I'd be glad if I helped just 1 person. I got some half price CB-12 and that works swimmingly with TUNG tooth paste. (I use it on my teeth as well).

I told everyone I wasn't a scammer.

I'm going to do an experiment very soon as I believe that bb (chronic, frequent) is caused by acidic PH saliva. I have not seen that discussed here before.

My saliva is red when I spit onto PH paper. Normal saliva is green/blue. I am going to see if ZINC (prominent ingredient in TUNG) is a ''cure''.

Kind regards
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

Dita wrote:
crazy4it wrote:I can't find the original post for the tung gel here but it was the one with zinc technology so far so good it's been a month now no more people rubbing nose and gave to face conversation with confidence.
That is so awesome...! I said I'd be glad if I helped just 1 person. I got some half price CB-12 and that works swimmingly with TUNG tooth paste. (I use it on my teeth as well).

I'm going to do an experiment very soon as I believe that bb (chronic, frequent) is caused by acidic PH saliva. I have not seen that discussed here before.

My saliva is red when I spit onto PH paper. Normal saliva is green/blue. I am going to see if ZINC (prominent ingredient in TUNG) is a ''cure''.

Kind regards
I’m glad the zinc is working for crazy4it, Dita, do you think any product containing zinc can help?
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

I have zinc supplements. Maybe I should dissolve them in water and try again.
Dita

Post by Dita »

winter wrote:I have zinc supplements. Maybe I should dissolve them in water and try again.
Hi, let me know how you get on, I believe it's another active ingredient that causes the zinc to neutralise acidic odour. Cheers
Dita

Post by Dita »

lolla123 wrote:
Dita wrote:

Kind regards
I’m glad the zinc is working for crazy4it, Dita, do you think any product containing zinc can help?
I am certain, don't take my word for it, try it out, they'll quite cheap to try out :) best mouth washes definitely are Ultradex and CB-12 (not so cheap but does the trick.
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

Dita wrote:
lolla123 wrote:
Dita wrote: That is so awesome...! I said I'd be glad if I helped just 1 person. I got some half price CB-12 and that works swimmingly with TUNG tooth paste. (I use it on my teeth as well).

Kind regards
I am certain, don't take my word for it, try it out, they'll quite cheap to try out :) best mouth washes definitely are Ultradex and CB-12 (not so cheap but does the trick.
Dita is your life back to normal?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

it is not zinc...it is the other thing sodium chlorite.......that is killing bacteria.....every mouthwash has zinc in it......all this mouthwas crap is just the same
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Crazy and Dita, do you all have nasal BB?

I'm thinking of trying zinc supplements again. But apparently, too much zinc isn't good. Any suggestion for how many mg I should take and for how long?
Dita

Post by Dita »

Jimi Stein wrote:it is not zinc...it is the other thing sodium chlorite.......that is killing bacteria.....every mouthwash has zinc in it......all this mouthwas crap is just the same
How come nothing else has worked for me then?
Dita

Post by Dita »

winter wrote:Crazy and Dita, do you all have nasal BB?

I'm thinking of trying zinc supplements again. But apparently, too much zinc isn't good. Any suggestion for how many mg I should take and for how long?
Hi my only suggestion to you is to apply orally i.e toothpaste/mouthwash - You can get a few different tooth pastes/mouth washes/rinses for a good price :) I believe taking dosage probably not a great idea...
Dita

Post by Dita »

My little theory on that one is it's caused by dry mouth caused by acidic saliva. I believe this underlying cause of BB (chronic, permanent) is acidic saliva causing dry mouth, and dysfunctional salivary glands.
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

I do not have nasal odor
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

My case seems quite different from Dita and crazy :(

Anyway, still going to give zinc another try and wait for more reviews about the gel.
Swell

Post by Swell »

Is this what you bought, OP? Or something like it?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic