Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad Breath HERO's _ Eradicating What almost ruin my life for the Past 10 Year's!

Acute halitosis posts goes here
Smilingagain
Advanced
Bad Breath HERO's _ Eradicating What almost ruin my life for the Past 10 Year's!

Post by Smilingagain »

Hello badbreath halitosis forum, it's mean a while since a started up a new thread like this one.

This is not one of those cock & bull story b/c i'm going straight to the point.

I can't believe this myself, that i'm eradicating series of these vsc bacteria's from my system in less than 30 days.
Well, it's too early to celebrate or shout about it.

But, believe me guyz i'm super excited that i actually brush (paste) twice these day. Usually i had my mini brush with me wherever i go.
*Pls, i suggest you check series of my previous post on motivation in this forum .

MOTIVATION is the only factor that keep's you going when everything seem's impossible.
It all started early this month (june 2018) when i got fed-up with most of the stuff on the web from mouth flush,tongue cleanser,colon flusher ..ecc you name it.

I made of my mind to be sincere with myself and when it comes to handling issue's associated with bad breath. I experimented lot of medication & followed guideline's as provided on most forum but, nothing yield the lasting result. Nothing for more than for 30 mins after application.

Now, for the past 20 dayz, i'm trying a new medication which seem's to be what i need. Well, it's too earlier to celebrate now.
But, the consistent sour taste on mouth as disappeared, the irritating mouth odour has decreased by 75% I hope this keep decreasing day after day.

The lump (accumulated saliver) on my throat are gradually reducing. This is producing an amazing result compare to other medication which i've tested over a period of 7 year's

Each time i take this medication, it burn gradually from my mouth,throat to my stomach. Although, i lost my appetite. This is the only side effect as far as i can remember. Since, i'm someone who love food. Also, i need to be dringking water consistently otherwise my thoat get's dried and itching which in return lead's to slight cough. Not that bad if, you ask me.

Eating less will also help to control my eating habit. I'm A HERO GUYZ if, this is not a dream!!

REgard's
Smilinagain

☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
sopo
Advanced

Re: Bad Breath HERO's _ Eradicating What almost ruin my life for the Past 10 Year's!

Post by sopo »

What medication?
zneb
Junior
Re: Bad Breath HERO's _ Eradicating What almost ruin my life for the Past 10 Year's!

Post by zneb »

Smilingagain wrote:Hello badbreath halitosis forum, it's mean a while since a started up a new thread like this one.

I can't believe this myself, that i'm eradicating series of these vsc bacteria's from my system in less than 30 days.

But, believe me guyz i'm super excited that i actually brush (paste) twice these day. Usually i had my mini brush with me wherever i go.
*Pls, i suggest you check series of my previous post on motivation in this forum .

MOTIVATION is the only factor that keep's you going when everything seem's impossible.
It all started early this month (june 2018) when i got fed-up with most of the stuff on the web from mouth flush,tongue cleanser,colon flusher ..ecc you name it.

I made of my mind to be sincere with myself and when it comes to handling issue's associated with bad breath. I experimented lot of medication & followed guideline's as provided on most forum but, nothing yield the lasting result. Nothing for more than for 30 mins after application.

Now, for the past 20 dayz, i'm trying a new medication which seem's to be what i need. Well, it's too earlier to celebrate now.
But, the consistent sour taste on mouth as disappeared, the irritating mouth odour has decreased by 75% I hope this keep decreasing day after day.

The lump (accumulated saliver) on my throat are gradually reducing. This is producing an amazing result compare to other medication which i've tested over a period of 7 year's

Each time i take this medication, it burn gradually from my mouth,throat to my stomach. Although, i lost my appetite. This is the only side effect as far as i can remember. Since, i'm someone who love food. Also, i need to be dringking water consistently otherwise my thoat get's dried and itching which in return lead's to slight cough. Not that bad if, you ask me.

Eating less will also help to control my eating habit. I'm A HERO GUYZ if, this is not a dream!!

REgard's
Smilinagain
It will help us if you can share further information and keep us updated
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

sopo wrote:What medication?

I'll update in details soon.

Oh God if, this is a dream for the first in time after 10 year of suffering from bb
Pls, don't let it end!!
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

zneb wrote:
Smilingagain wrote:Hello badbreath halitosis forum, it's mean a while since a started up a new thread like this one.

REgard's
Smilinagain
It will help us if you can share further information and keep us updated
@zneb, i'll do that at the appropriate time. I just want to be sure that is not one of those 30 days-and-gone medication.

☑️My breath keep's improving day-after-day guyz (no more constant irritation on my tongue)!!
☑️Let it be a season of liberation for us God
☑️God, keep me motivated in order to continue to be a source of motivation to other's

Thanks
Naga
Total Newbie

Post by Naga »

I'd love to know the details of your medication. Could you kindly share?
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

@Naga, the method stopped working after few months of success.

I don't like recommending any stuff that can only yiled a temporal solution. I know how fustrating this could be.
Upset20s
Total Newbie

Post by Upset20s »

Please tell it, at least someone like me wish to have a happy times even for few months. It would be a great blessing. PM me if u don't want to publish it here.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Smilingagain wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:57 pm Hello badbreath halitosis forum, it's mean a while since a started up a new thread like this one.

REgard's
Smilinagain
Smilingagain, what were you using?
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic