Your Email Address:

First Name:

Can someone help diagnose?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jdoty
Total Newbie
Can someone help diagnose?

Post by Jdoty »

Hi, I have bad breath but my only symptoms are a white tongue that doesn’t go away even after brushing and I often get a lot of phlegm in the morning in the back of my throat which usually smells. Can someone help diagnose as to what the problem may be? Thank you

Sue2018
Junior

Re: Can someone help diagnose?

Post by Sue2018 »

Hi,
Have you been tested for Candida?
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

Hi, white tongue is not nesessarily the source of bb. Many ppl even in this forum have cured theyr bb and the white tongue is still there. I know personally many ppl who have very white tongue but no bb at all. So with that said the reason may be something else perhaps tonsils , wisdom tooth, thyroid issue,
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

Hi,
How long have you had BB? If you haven't had it that long, then the problem might be in your mouth (tonsil stones, or some kind of infection). But, if you've had the problem for years then it might be a result of your overall health. Try making changes to your diet. For example, there are foods that increase mucous build up in your body, such as dairy products and sugar. If i may ask, what is your blood type?
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic