Post by zneb »

Hi Sue,
How is your tonsilectomy plan ?
Sue2018
Junior

Re: end to halitosis, after suffering it for decades

Post by Sue2018 »

Hi zneb,

So I went ahead with the tonsillectomy it’s nearly a month after my operation and I can say I’m healed although I still sometimes feel a little sore but I think that’s because of my allergy and possibly a reflux. The journey to recovery was difficult but I have no regrets as I no longer get those stinky tonsil stones. Has my bad breath gone completely... no it’s still there but atleast I have one less thing on my list. My tonsils would get infected and make the B.B. situation worse atleast now it doesn’t get that bad. What about you zneb, are you looking to get a tonsillectomy ?
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Sue2018 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:28 pm Hi zneb,

So I went ahead with the tonsillectomy it’s nearly a month after my operation and I can say I’m healed although I still sometimes feel a little sore but I think that’s because of my allergy and possibly a reflux. The journey to recovery was difficult but I have no regrets as I no longer get those stinky tonsil stones. Has my bad breath gone completely... no it’s still there but atleast I have one less thing on my list. My tonsils would get infected and make the B.B. situation worse atleast now it doesn’t get that bad. What about you zneb, are you looking to get a tonsillectomy ?

Hi Sue,
Thank you for your response. Could you measure how much % the improvemen after tonsilectomy ?

I need to encourage my self to get one.. do you have any suggestion what symptomp that lead to tonsil suspect that need to be removed ?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Removing the tonsils is not a panacea.
I did, I do not deny that a factor is eliminated, but maybe your problem is phlegm, it has something very simple, when you wake up in the morning, brush your teeth, eat nothing, and after half an hour, check the quality of your breath, if your bad breath comes back, or even does not improve, after washing it, as soon as the effect of the toothpaste passes, it is because the problem is in the phlegm that is trapped in the throat. aged phlegm that accumulates bacteria by not being eliminated periodically,
I removed the tonsils, and my BB, did not improve, but when I started to breathe directly into my throat, this eliminated phlegm and finally solved my BB problem.
the tonsils can be cleaned, every so often, by extracting amygdalin calculations.

remove them, completely forget about this factor, it is a decision that is in your hands.
Geniusisinthejail
Total Newbie

Post by Geniusisinthejail »

Raymond wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:41 pm Removing the tonsils is not a panacea.
I did, I do not deny that a factor is eliminated, but maybe your problem is phlegm, it has something very simple, when you wake up in the morning, brush your teeth, eat nothing, and after half an hour, check the quality of your breath, if your bad breath comes back, or even does not improve, after washing it, as soon as the effect of the toothpaste passes, it is because the problem is in the phlegm that is trapped in the throat. aged phlegm that accumulates bacteria by not being eliminated periodically,
I removed the tonsils, and my BB, did not improve, but when I started to breathe directly into my throat, this eliminated phlegm and finally solved my BB problem.
the tonsils can be cleaned, every so often, by extracting amygdalin calculations.

remove them, completely forget about this factor, it is a decision that is in your hands.

How you start breath directly into ur throat ?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

I have to concentrate mentally, do a simple exercise, just try to get air into your lungs otherwise, (always through your nose and closed mouth) once you understand that you can modify the way air enters your body. lungs, the best way to start doing it, is to lie down and close your eyes, imagine, visualize the area of ​​the throat, the area of ​​the uvula and when you breathe in, imagine that the air enters directly into this area,

I used to inhale the air and put it deep into the nose, almost behind the eyes, so I modified my breathing, now I feel that the air goes directly to the throat, that the air takes a much shorter route.
Geniusisinthejail
Total Newbie

Raymond wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:49 pm I have to concentrate mentally, do a simple exercise, just try to get air into your lungs otherwise, (always through your nose and closed mouth) once you understand that you can modify the way air enters your body. lungs, the best way to start doing it, is to lie down and close your eyes, imagine, visualize the area of ​​the throat, the area of ​​the uvula and when you breathe in, imagine that the air enters directly into this area,

I used to inhale the air and put it deep into the nose, almost behind the eyes, so I modified my breathing, now I feel that the air goes directly to the throat, that the air takes a much shorter route.

So basically you saying breathing"wrong" can cause bad breath ? Did you also had nasal bb?
Geniusisinthejail
Total Newbie

And is your point that , i leave space betweenmy thoar amd tongue so that air can pass through it where the uvula is. And is this phelgm similar to pnd?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Geniusisinthejail wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:19 pm
Raymond wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:49 pm I have to concentrate mentally, do a simple exercise, just try to get air into your lungs otherwise, (always through your nose and closed mouth) once you understand that you can modify the way air enters your body. lungs, the best way to start doing it, is to lie down and close your eyes, imagine, visualize the area of ​​the throat, the area of ​​the uvula and when you breathe in, imagine that the air enters directly into this area,

So basically you saying breathing"wrong" can cause bad breath ? Did you also had nasal bb?

you have to understand that we all do not breathe in the same way, it's like walking, some walk with a lot of grace, like walkway models, others walk in an average way and others walk clumsily or without grace, we all do not walk in the same way, it is something to observe, the same happens with our breathing, only that is invisible to the eye, and each of the people supposes that they are breathing in the right way, and it is not so, those who breathe in a way that it does not allow the phlegm to be released from the throat, they pay a price, they have halitosis for that reason. but it is a very subtle detail for us to realize, unless you suffer for yourself and make small changes in your breathing and realize that you were getting air into the lungs in a way that would end up causing halitosis .
when we are born, nobody teaches us how to breathe, in my case, on my first day of birth, I almost died from suffocation, a lot of phlegm had accumulated in my throat, maybe at that moment, instinctively I began to breathe differently than I did not loosen so much phlegm, and that later reverberated in my breath quality, how could I know that my breathing was inactive because in that way it did not eliminate the phlegm from my throat?
Excuse my english, I do it with the help of the google translator

but thanks to this translator who in the same way have understood me a lot.
Geniusisinthejail
Total Newbie

So do you mean have to left space between toungue and throat(where uvula is located), so my my throat will get air that remove the phelgm? And do you mean by phelgm post nasal drip??? The mucus that drip from back of your thost
Geniusisinthejail
Total Newbie

And one thing i want to ask answear this, is your breath same if you breath through mouth ? Do your bb get worse breathing thru mouth as mouth get dry or is it better?????????
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Once you eliminate phlegm (smelly) from the throat, it will not matter where you breathe or if your mouth is dry or not, please read my post, I explain everything

Every so often you have to remove the phlegm that accumulates
Geniusisinthejail
Total Newbie

Yes, but you didnt tell us that is phlegm the post nasal drip the mucus that run in the back of your throat And other guy told me to bite my toungue to breathe properly to remove phelgm so please can you explain and thank you very much taking time to help others
Geniusisinthejail
Total Newbie

So basicaly i have to imagine that im breathing thru my thoat and deep and that is proper way to remove phelgm 🤔🤔🤔
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic