Your Email Address:

First Name:

The Cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Prince

The Cure

Post by Prince »

Hi everybody!! Sorry for my bad English.

I have visited this website for two years and have read many stories. I myself have suffered from bad breath for 3-4 years. I've tried almost everything without success. I have read about bad breath and health for two years now and I have learned very very much about many things and how the body works. I'm here to help you, and God has sent me to you to help you. I can say that my bad breath is like most in this Website comes from the mouth and nose and smells like shit probably five feet away.
I've had a stressful life. I always ate bad food. Much sugar and refined foods and drinking much soda instead of water. My teeth are very fine and good as the dentist told me. I have searched many doctors with no results. Everyone says you do not have bad breath when I know I have bad breath. When I'm at work always people coughing and holding their noses or avoid talking to me. My psyche and mentality is very strong. Therefore I have been able to work during these years without bothering me so much about my bad breath. I do not go out and do not spend time with my friends. I am 25 and feel I want to marry soon but can not because of this problem.

I tell myself not to be disturbed with this problem during the job. It's really important that you have a strong psyche and mentality, and you want to get rid of this problem. When I am among people, I always convince myself that however if they smell my bad breath, they're just people that God has created like me and they are not better than me. I convince myself that the human brain is which smell and not the nose. I convince myself that people do not know me so it does not matter that they smell my bad breath. It is very important that you strengthen your psyche and mentality is very important. I'll tell you more about how to cure your bad breath.

I have tried many things and spent a lot of money on lots of things that are crap and not working. I have spent about $ 4000 with no results over three years. The most important thing for everyone here is to avoid seeing a doctor, I'll tell you why. If you had gone to a doctor for 100-200 years ago he had helped you, but not today's doctors. Today's doctors do not know much about health. They rely only on technology and Medecin. If your doctor does not print Medecin to you when you visit him, he gets no pay. You must understand that Medecin is both good and bad. Many years ago they used only natural Medecin. Today's médecine contains just a bunch of crap that makes people over time reacts with other diseases, thus side-effects. If humans stop buying medecin then the doctors and the health care do not earn any money. It is therefore important for doctors to sell this médecine which contains things that we do not have a clue of. If you have big problems then you should see a doctor but not for small problems. If you suspect that you have severe disease then it is very important to seek medical advice. Today's technology is very good but there are doctors which are not sufficiently trained. They rely on Medecin only, which creates more problems than solve problems. Bad breath is a problem that can have many causes. Mouth, nose, liver, stomach, cancer, AIDS, Candida, and a few others. I will soon tell you about the real cure.

You do not need to take anything I say seriously, but I do it for your own sake. I am a good person and loves to help others. You just have to follow everything I say if you really want to find a cure for your problem. I'm here to help you and not to destroy your life like most doctors do. I have suffered with you because I know how you feel. I suffer from this problem and know how it feels.If you follow everything I say you will live a wonderful life, believe me. Throughout the process, it is important to have patience, willingness, strong psyche and mentality. To cure bad breath, it is very important to have patience. Bad breath does not go away in a day if it is not related to your mouth. If you have been patient with your problems over all these years, you should have the patience to work with my cure. It is important to know if your problem is from cancer or another serious illness, you should not test what I say, very important.However, if you suspect your problems come from an infection, mouth, nose, stomach or liver or other diseases that do not require attendance by a doctor, then you should try this.

First of all you will need to buy a lot of things that will help your body to repair itself from everything bad and everything dirty in your body. These things I will describe are part of the process only. It is important to know that our bodies are the best Medecine and if you take care of it and give it what it needs, it will repair itself. You must know that no Medecin in the world is better Medecin than your own body. God has given us a body that works everywhere and can handle most things and even serious diseases.

Here is the cure:

First you have to buy these things I will write now. Remember to buy good products at good companies. So you feel the effects during the process.

1: Chlorella Capsules
2: Mega B Complex
3: Digestive Enzymes
4: Probiotic
5: L-Glutamine Complex
6: Multivitamins
7: Grapefruit extract
8: Vitamin C
9: Caprylic acid
10: Milk Thistle
11: Coconut Oil
12: Magnesium / Calcium
13: Selenium
14: Zinc
15: Ph-Lime
16: Lemon and Olive Oil
17: Garlic
18: Flaxseed
19: Amino acids / Antioxidants
20: MSM
21: A good detox package
22: Sea salt

Now I'll tell you what to do. It is important that you buy a good detox package. The one I bought is from the company in sweden called Holistic and contains:

Capsules:
fruit cup from black walnut trees
diatomaceous
fumarin acid
wormwood
milk thistle
carnation
ginger
olive leaf
pau d'arco
turmeric

The Powder:
Psyllium SEED COAT, guar gum, apple fiber, hibiscus flowers, licorice root, cascara sagrada, natural flavors (orange and raspberry), fruit cups from black walnut trees, alfalfa, aloe vera leaf, red clover, vaxpors, beetroot, bentonite clay, blueberry, verbena, burdock, catnip, chickweed, cinnamon, cloves, buckthorn, garlic, kelp, healing mallow, peppermint, pumpkin seeds, sage, red elm, thyme, rhubarb root, papaya, jug creped, yucca, cayenne pepper, dandelion, ginger, olive leaves.

You must prepare yourself a week before. Both mentally, physically and you have to create a strong will wanting to overcome your problem. You have to follow everything I say very carefully if you want to see any results.The process involves a three-week water fast.If you have never fasted before, it is important that you start fasting only quiet few days to see how you feel. A good thing to do is train your body to fast for 2-3 days a week on water only to teach the body to the next process. It is important not to eat bad food after fasting and that you eat only vegetables and drink vegetable juice for the first few days, depending on how long you've been fasting. If you water fasts three days then you should ideally eat vegetables for 1-2 days before you start eating normal food in order not to shock the body. You will have several symptoms but it is not dangerous. The symptoms disappear after a week. I water fasted for a month and my symptoms were dizziness, headache and hunger in the first week. Then everything disappeared and I had energy like never before, but you will feel tired at times depending on what you did. For example, taking a long walk or have worked as I did during my process. It is recommended to rest during this time as you do this process. It is very important not to interrupt the fasting, and you feel bad because it's just a good sign that the body works with your toxins.

If you are feeling very bad and feel that you will faint then you should stop fasting, but take it easy with the food at the beginning. And start training your body to fast. Fasting is the best way to help the body work it self All human beings are capable of fast but you have to train the body in the beginning only. I know people who have fasted for 6 weeks without food. In the past, they lived without food, but today is a man so addicted to food that you have to eat five times a day. Which I think is way too much for the body to take care of. Considering how our food is today with all the toxins and crap they put in.

First week:
Prepare your body first week just by eating vegetables and drink vegetable juice. You can not take any fruit at all. Throughout the process, do not use sugar at all. Fruit contains sugar which will only make your process much further. You will reintroduce fruit after 6 weeks. It is important that you do not eat all kinds of vegetables. You must eat only green vegetables that grow above ground. All vegetables that live underground like potatoes and carrots and all that grows underground are banned first 3 to 4 weeks. Vegetables that grow underground contains sugar that complicate your process more and more. There will be a tough process for you but you will feel so good, without your breath if you just do as I say.You can not eat anything but vegetables first week. No meat, pasta, sugar and everything else is forbidden.

Week 2,3,4
Now, start water fasting for three weeks without eating anything. No vegetables or anything else, just water. Over the three weeks you should begin to help your body recover from all kinds of diseases. When you do not eat your body does not need to add energy to your food but will start working with your body and restore everything that is wrong. The most important thing in your body is the immune system.If you take care of your immune system it takes care of you. Those who have cancer or AIDS, is because their immune systems is poor. If you take care of your immune system it will take care of all your problems.

During your water fast, you should take some of the things that I asked you to buy.
You have to take them for three weeks during your fast. Once in the morning and once at night before going to sleep. How much to take of each depends on how bad you feel, or how severe your problem is. If you are very ill, you should increase your dose a little more than normal. It's always good to increase your doses for receiving the maximum effect.

1: Probiotic: Take the double or triple the dosage indicated on the package. It is good to start with much probiotics and then downsize doses every week until you get down to 2-3 a day.
2: L-Glutamine Complex: In the morning and evening
3:Grapefruit extract: Three times a day: morning, evening and afternoon
4:Vitam C: In the morning and evening. It is good to to take 2000 mg of vitamin C a day.
5:Caprylic acid: In the morning and evening
6:Coconut Oil: Eat a spoon of coconut oil in the morning and evening
7: Ph-Lime: In the morning and evening
8:Lemon and Olive Oil: Mix a lemon with olive oil and drink it once in the morning and once in the evening
9: Garlic: Eat two cloves of garlic in the morning and two in the evening
10:Flaxseed: Mix the flaxseed in a glass of water in the evening before going to sleep and drink it quickly. Otherwise it becomes like jelly
11: MSM: It is good to use MSM throughout the hole process. Take in the morning and in the evening
12:A good detox package: Use the detox in the morning and evening.
13:SEA SALT: What many forget is to use sea salt. Mix salt with water and then drink it. After you have drinking water with the salt, you should drink plenty of plain water. The salt goes directly down to the bowels and allow all the water you drink after going directly down to your stomach and cleans it. So you avoid constipation while your body is working to clear all crap in the body during the water fast and the detox. Drink this every morning during the fast and plenty of water.

These things which I have described, you should take in three weeks with your water fast. It is important that you drink clean water throughout your process if you can otherwise it's ok. And you do not stress. You have to learn to deal with difficult situations by using your brain. A human being is capable of doing everything he wants, but only if he himself wants.

Week 5,6,7

Now you will notice a big result of your health. Your breath is maybe 20 or 10% or it has completely disappeared. It is important not to get too happy and quickly start eating right away. Remember you must have patience to succeed. You will feel much more alert, sleeping less, a lot of energy. You will feel like you want to fly of happiness, but take it easy. Week 5, you should only drink vegetable juices of vegetables that grow above ground, remember this. You can not start eating yet.

Week 6: Now you can start eating all kinds of vegetables, but take it easy and do not eat much because your stomach and digestive systems are not used to a lot of food yet. Eat in moderation. When you feel full, do not eat more in order not to overload your system. Eat only vegetables during week 6 and do not eat fruit yet. This week, I would recommend that you do a liver cleansing. Use Hulda Clark's liver cleansing, it is very good. During all those weeks that have passed, you have drinking the olive oil with lemon. This has helped your liver and your kidney to recover and when you do a liver cleansing you will feel great. Your liver will be able to handle all the toxins in the future much more effective.After cleansing your liver, you should use milk thistle for a month. This is very important. Milk Thistle will help your liver a lot to recover.But do not use it more than a month.

Week 7: Now you can introduce the fruits that you have been waiting for. Eat plenty of vegetables but do not eat much fruit at the begining Increase your intake of fruit a little bit each day. Remember not to eat fried foods or cooked. It just destroys the nutritional content of vegetables and fruit. Your body needs nutrition, so eat them fresh and preferably organic.You should use the same supplements that during the fast, though you can start using everything I have written. Both morning and evening. Eat only fruits usual. You shall not make fruit juice from the fruit because it increases the sugar in the fruit when you blend them. Eat them naturally and little by little.

1: Chlorella Capsules
2: Mega B Complex
3: Digestive Enzymes
4: Probiotic
5: L-Glutamine Complex
6: Multivitamins
7: Grapefruit extract
8: Vitamin C
9: Caprylic acid
10: Milk Thistle
11: Coconut Oil
12: Magnesium / Calcium
13: Selenium
14: Zinc
15: Ph-Lime
16: Lemon and Olive Oil
17: Garlic
19: Amino acids / Antioxidants
20: MSM
21: A good detox package

You do not need to use large doses as you did during the fast. Use normal doses during weeks 5.6 and 7. If you have trouble keeping track of everything, make a schedule for each week so you can handle it all.Every time you eat, use the digestive enzymes, important. This is to help your stomach more on the road.

Week 8,9,10,11 and 12

These weeks can you start eating as usual, but not everything yet. You can eat everything except:

SUGAR – and all foods that contain sugar. These include white and brown sugar, honey, syrups, liquors, lactose, fructose, all confectionary and sweet cakes, chocolates, ice-creams, home-made sweets and cakes, biscuits, fizzy beverages, all fruit drinks.

YEAST – and all foods that contain yeast including breads, vinegar, ketchups, mayonnaise and pickles.

MUSHROOMS – all types, including Chinese mushrooms such as Shitake. This is to ensure that you do not have candida.

REFINED FOODS – all white flours, white rice, white pasta products, cornflour, custard and white cereal products, unless they are wholemeal or organic.

FERMENTED PRODUCTS – all alcoholic beverages, vinegar and all vinegar products such as ketchup, mayonnaise and pickles.

NUTS – all types of nuts that are cleaned and packaged without their shells – these have a tendency to collect fungal spores and moulds from the atmosphere which will antagonize the Candida.

Fruit is cut out of the diet for 6-7 weeks, and all the other foods mentioned above are disallowed for a period of 12 weeks.
After you reach 12 weeks you can take in the rest of your food slowly slowly. Remember that you do not want to destroy all of your week that you've worked hard for. So take it easy with the good food. I would recommend that you avoid this food which is described above for another month or that you eat 2-3 days a week of it. This is after week 12. It does not matter if you have candida or any other disease in the body, with this this process, you get your life back on a very good way. Your immune system will work with all the crap in your body and heal yourself no matter what illness you have. You just have to help your body. It is very important not to smoke during the process. I've been a smoker and quit during this process, but I smoke again, though I feel that my body feels wonderful.It is important to exercise and eat good food after that to help the body forever. Skip crap food and eat natural and healthy food. Do as I, and eat good food as snacks and sugar-only Saturday and Sunday and try to fast one day a week only on water to always keep your body clean and healthy. Instead of using flax seed and sea salt during weeks 8-12, continue using your detox pack. Your detox pack should contain much beneficial substances. As various herbs and spices. If you prefer, you can drink herbal tee during this weeks to help your body.

If you have questions you can ask me, I would like to help all people out there. I know this is hard but you have to convince yourself and work a lot with your mentality and psyche. I did this this process three times before I managed to keep myself on the right track. I fasted for two weeks on just water but I fell for the good food and stopped the whole process. Next time, I did exactly the same thing. I was not mentally prepared. The third time I managed the whole process and I feel great now. It is important that you train yourself up and not fall for something light. After the second week of the process, you will notice the difference and results. Just be patient. If you find it difficult to fast, train yourself. All human beings are capable of fasting. Just look at Africa, where they live without food.If you have any questions I am here to help you.

Jimmi, I know you want to put down this site because you have not found any cure. Please test this I have written and tell me how you will feel if you can. You have helped many people through this website. And you know god will never forget someone who does good things. Therefore, perhaps God sent me to you. Do not underestimate God. He can give us the worst life and he can give us the best life. In the end it's nothing we need out of this world. this world is just a test for God, he wants to see if we can handle this test. God loves people who take care of their bodies, therefore, take care of your body the natural way and not through médecine. God created everything in this world for us to use. All diseases have a cure you just have to understand what the whole system of pharmaceutical companies and governments, and money is doing to this world. In the past, you could cure all diseases, but not today with our poor diet and Medecine which is killing us slowly. Our doctors can not do anything without their médecine. Medicine is all they can.

One thing I forgot to say is that you must brush your teeth morning and night. Do not use toothpaste with fluoride please. I myself use MMS1 and brush my teeth with it. My teeth are always white and I have saliva all the time. My tongue is so pink it just goes. MMS1 are really good but you have to mix it with lemon. It kills all of your bacteria and makes your mouth fresh and clean. It heals your gingivitis to.

Sincerely Prince

Prince

Post by Prince »

I forgot to say one thing that is good to do under the whole process. It is good if you take a bath with Epsom salts everyday to help your body with the toxins. It helps a lot and makes you sweat out toxins.
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

I would probably have to take a couple months of vacation for this kind of extreme diet. I can't imagine having any energy to do anything and also people around me are already worried how skinny I am. I'm going to be all bones.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

im taking a lot of the things listed a detox tea that as most of the herbs listed i add cayenne, bcomplex, vitaminc high does, b12 sublinguals, iron supplements, sf742 with grapeseed extract,,bentonite, hcl, & undecyn, graefruit juice& extra virgin olive oil. Im finding im getting great results w/o having to fast i believe the detox tea, hcl, n vit c is helping the most. Its day 17 and i can honestly say my bb has reduced 50% bc low hcl was my main culprit. i dont believe fasting would make a difference for me i fasted 22 days before on the astercleanse i do believe it rids toxins bc my skn, hair, n nails felt great but not eating made my tongue whiter and bb worse. i think your approach is dead on though its what ive been saying on here for awhile but you really broke it down.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I feel like your approach is really a cure, thanks for the post.
I wish I have seen this in summer when I had time and money to try it, now have zero money to spend on supplements but I took many of them before , they all worked temporary for me and the bb came back again.
After 5 days of horrible bb, I read somewhere that a guy cured his chronic candida by 3 days of dry fasting so I decided to fast yesterday, but I fainted after like 12 hours :( ...It is now 3 months that I am on raw vegan diet I lost lots of weight and I eat almost nothing during the day except some raw veggies but my bb came back again a few days ago as horrible as before like I did nothing all this time......I feel really down...I wish I was never born.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

This can't be for real.. I don't disagree completely about the benefits of healthy eating and maybe doing some of the things described, but this is a bit ridiculous.

How did you ever come to decide on this list?

Also, my BB is likely related to my digestion issues, so I don't think it comes from the mouth and nose as you say.

I'm sorry. If I fasted like that I would become skin and bones.. My job is high energy, and as a nervous person, I feel like I need to consume three times as much as normal people just to maintain weight.. I burn a lot of nervous energy, I guess. I would not survive such a routine.

Also, that list is impossible to achieve where I'm living now.. And even I was unemployed for 3 months, I'm not sure this would be possible.

Tell you what.. If two people on the site try it, cure their BB, then are able to go back to a regular life (eating relatively healthy) then I'll consider it. If 5 people here do it and can attest to this, I might try it myself.
zneb
Junior
Re: The Cure

Post by zneb »

any one have tried this ?
dudeifeel you
Total Newbie

Post by dudeifeel you »

Im going to give this a try im so close to finding my cure the FART/sulfur smell for me has gone away I just now suffer from bad breath i just have to save up some money and this sucks because Im a body builder and Im going to lose a lot of muscle .I see a lot of this same info on curezone and this website but my mental state was weak and I never stayed with the diet or routine. Im going to follow this to the t but im gona have to start it next month. I don't have the bread for it right now. I hope this work wish me luck
nmv this was not his or her cure im very confused
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

Let us know how it works out for you. I agree with mike if it works for others I’ll be willing to try it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic