Your Email Address:

First Name:

Interesting

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nivek10
Interesting

Post by nivek10 »

So I was at an Assembly for school earlier today like over 1000+ people in one room and I didn't get any reactions the room was very cold and I wasn't in my normal anxious state but I was calm and got zero reactions having my face an inch right next to people crazy right? But when I'm in a classroom and it's hot in there I'm anxious and I get reactions

Foxro
Total Newbie
Re: Interesting

Post by Foxro »

Yeah I found that cooler temperatures cause the smell to not be as noticeable, while warmer temps tend to cause the smell to linger in a larger radius. I went to the ENT again today, and she prescribed me some really strong mouthwash that I have to use for 2 weeks, I'm hoping this will help with my tonsil stones, as a lot of them are pretty deep in my tonsils, and I can't seem to get them out. We'll see what happens.
janet

Post by janet »

Hello dear can you tell me if any one commented directly to u that ur breath smells bad ? Or u get reactions so u think u hav bad breath ?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

nivek10 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:41 am So I was at an Assembly for school earlier today like over 1000+ people in one room and I didn't get any reactions the room was very cold and I wasn't in my normal anxious state but I was calm and got zero reactions having my face an inch right next to people crazy right? But when I'm in a classroom and it's hot in there I'm anxious and I get reactions
Dear Nivek
Congratulation for your careful detection.
Molecules' speed becomes low when it is cold. Odorous molecules can not scatter to far from the mouth in cold weather.
-Murat
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

aydinmur wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:43 amMolecules' speed becomes low when it is cold. Odorous molecules can not scatter to far from the mouth in cold weather.
For this reason I always ask patients: "does your halitosis disappear when you take an ice piece in your mouth?"
if yes, this case may be type 1 halitosis (or Type 5 neurogenic halitosis).
- Murat
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

aydinmur wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:46 am
aydinmur wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:43 amMolecules' speed becomes low when it is cold. Odorous molecules can not scatter to far from the mouth in cold weather.
For this reason I always ask patients: "does your halitosis disappear when you take an ice piece in your mouth?"
- Murat
Why it can be type 1, but not other types?

Is deep gum cleaning some people here talked about read a thing?

Btw, what are your charges to try to help us find the cause? PM me if you don't want to disclose here.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

winter wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:32 pm
- Murat

Btw, what are your charges to try to help us find the cause? PM me if you don't want to disclose here.
In Type 2,4 cases odorus gases come froum airway, type 1 and 3 cases from mouth.
Type 3 can be negliable if/when the patients clinic situation does not fit gastroeusofagial valve leakage. Otherwise type 1 is the most possible option for ice test.

By the way, Type 5 neurogenic halitosis cases may feel good with ice piece

I do not cure halitosis. You dont need come to me.
I can only detect possible reason(s) of halitosis.
- Murat
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

aydinmur wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:03 am
winter wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:32 pm

- Murat

In Type 2,4 cases odorus gases come froum airway, type 1 and 3 cases from mouth.
Type 3 can be negliable if/when the patients clinic situation does not fit gastroeusofagial valve leakage. Otherwise type 1 is the most possible option for ice test.

By the way, Type 5 neurogenic halitosis cases may feel good with ice piece

I do not cure halitosis. You dont need come to me.
I can only detect possible reason(s) of halitosis.
- Murat
I would like some help finding the possible reasons. Or rather, narrowing down on the possible causes for my case.

If I still stink up a room during winter means it's most likely not type 1?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic