Your Email Address:

First Name:

I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Raymond
Master
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Post by Raymond »

you must avoid that the tongue presses the palate, in a habitual way, since that avoids the correct oxygenation of the tongue, you know, by the matter of the anaerobic bacteria.
You must take care of that detail, always aware of not doing it unconsciously.

Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Do you spit the phlegm or swallow it?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

How many years have you suffered bb?

So you no longer get negative reactions from the people?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Raymond what is your diet? Do you eat anything on the table? Sweets? Meat? Drinks? Coffee? Or do you avoid something?
coach
Total Newbie

Post by coach »

Ricky wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:35 am Do you spit the phlegm or swallow it?
You can choose to either spit it or swallow it, but if you choose the later, try to thin it will saliva
coach
Total Newbie

Post by coach »

Ricky wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:38 am How many years have you suffered bb?

for me I had it for almost 2 decades, if my throat is clear, no reaction is felt.
coach
Total Newbie

Post by coach »

Ricky wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:19 am Raymond what is your diet? Do you eat anything on the table? Sweets? Meat? Drinks? Coffee? Or do you avoid something?
I don't think diet is the culprit here, yes some food like dairy, breed, pepper do increase phlegm production but our problem isn't that we produce more phlegm but our inability to get rid of it, it stays there and VSC bacteria feed on it producing the smell. These bacteria thrive in an area with no oxygen, which means our breathing may not be efficient. Another reason is we may be dehydrated over the years which led to our system producing thick phlegm.
No matter what, we can finally conclude that our problem is due phlegm which gives us the opportunity to investigate/probe further. I thought it was dental related, went to whole lot of dentists but it came back negative. Then I thought maybe sinusitis is the problem, went for a scan and that too came back negative. The only thing that did work for me was, whenever I practiced abdominal breathing, my throat was clear and i breathe normally with no congestion, the reaction in class was less. I also used to practiced neti poti, whenever I have a clear throat, no bad breathe.
Once I visited an ENT, he gave me this nasal drop which improves my breathe when I was on it, I later in 2015 reverted to putting salt in my throat and holding it for a long time, that too help, for it sounds reasonable, the salt was able to thin the mucus.
All throughout the years, there were these 4 or 5 times when I thought I finally fixed my BB only for it to return. Metronidazole did held sometimes, and I realized it killed the bacteria, only for it to revert.
I have lost lots of money on jobs because I end up running away. This condition (catarrh) has ruined my life, but am happy because at least I now know the culprit.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Ricky wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:38 am How many years have you suffered bb?

my halitosis was severe, I am 51 years old, and at 10 years old someone had reproached me for my BB, that was the first time I was aware that I was suffering from BB, more than 40 years, maybe all my life, since nobody was good and first he tells you.
Many people reproached me in my life, many others, more educated and condescending offered me chewing gum or mint candy, many others just mocked, all that in the course of my life. but after having found this solution, everything changed, it was evaluated many times, on different occasions, by four different people, all the answers were that my breath was 0 BB.
like everything, I have no restrictions with my diet, I should not, if those around me do not have bad breath and eat the same as me, should not have restrictions, unless there is an illness, but it is not my case.
It was a person with average BB.
and as I said before, the taste you feel in your mouth is not related to the bad smell of your breath, as long as you do not eat garlic or onions, or smoke cigarettes.
I evaluated myself, with some trepidation, when I felt a taste in my mouth, a taste that made me think my breath was bad,
But no !, the people who evaluated me said that they felt absolutely nothing, 0 BB.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Throughout my life I went through all kinds of treatments.
dental treatments, there have been, and for having, tonsil resection, nasal washes made by a doctor, natural and homeopathic treatments,
but if it is necessary to recognize that at least, with the dental and tonsils, I eliminated potential enemies, and only this was missing, to eliminate phlegm,

phlegm, damn rat, I finally discovered you!
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

\:D/ \:D/
coach wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:10 pm
Ricky wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:19 am Raymond what is your diet? Do you eat anything on the table? Sweets? Meat? Drinks? Coffee? Or do you avoid something?
I don't think diet is the culprit here, yes some food like dairy, breed, pepper do increase phlegm production but our problem isn't that we produce more phlegm but our inability to get rid of it, it stays there and VSC bacteria feed on it producing the smell. These bacteria thrive in an area with no oxygen, which means our breathing may not be efficient. Another reason is we may be dehydrated over the years which led to our system producing thick phlegm.
No matter what, we can finally conclude that our problem is due phlegm which gives us the opportunity to investigate/probe further. I thought it was dental related, went to whole lot of dentists but it came back negative. Then I thought maybe sinusitis is the problem, went for a scan and that too came back negative. The only thing that did work for me was, whenever I practiced abdominal breathing, my throat was clear and i breathe normally with no congestion, the reaction in class was less. I also used to practiced neti poti, whenever I have a clear throat, no bad breathe.
Once I visited an ENT, he gave me this nasal drop which improves my breathe when I was on it, I later in 2015 reverted to putting salt in my throat and holding it for a long time, that too help, for it sounds reasonable, the salt was able to thin the mucus.
All throughout the years, there were these 4 or 5 times when I thought I finally fixed my BB only for it to return. Metronidazole did held sometimes, and I realized it killed the bacteria, only for it to revert.
I have lost lots of money on jobs because I end up running away. This condition (catarrh) has ruined my life, but am happy because at least I now know the culprit.
Attachments
descarga.jpg
descarga.jpg (5.57 KiB) Viewed 1270 times
Evadako
Total Newbie

Post by Evadako »

If you touch with your finger your left and right throat. And try to smell. What does it smell?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Evadako wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:27 pm If you touch with your finger your left and right throat. And try to smell. What does it smell?
I can't put my fingers inside, it's behind the uvula.

for me, the test of my breath evaluated by another person is enough

I imagine that the phlegm that has not been removed for a long time, must smell very bad.

When I started this process, I just swallowed or spit. I did not analyze its smell. only after I drew the conclusions, after checking the good condition of my breath.
Evadako
Total Newbie

Post by Evadako »

How can you do this breathing process? Inhaling air passes to throat and exhaled as normal? And just try to place tounge downward so that it will not touches the palate?
Thanks for this help I've been trying this for days since I have plhegm in my throat also.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

You must have patience, you can vary your breathing a bit, and keep this system for about two days, be patient, if after two days you breathe in a new way, do not loosen the phlegm, make a small variation and keep it for a couple of days , and then, when it has managed to loosen the phlegm, it means that the sniper, after all the small adjustments, managed to reach the goal.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

quiero saber si alguien ya ha logrado solucionar su halitosis con esta técnica de respiración
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic