Your Email Address:

First Name:

I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Kh mer
Total Newbie
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Post by Kh mer »

Thank you Raymond for your post
Wish your life better and happier. :D

winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

cure_bb wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:57 am do you guys have body cold sysmtone?you should take a look at this:
https://www.cure.wiki/wiki/10001
I had cold hands and feet. Went to a TCM for BB. BB is not solved. They treated me for my cold hands and feet, and I think they succeeded in that.
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

I guess this is only works for who already removed their tonsil?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

zneb wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:32 pm I guess this is only works for who already removed their tonsil?

no, in my case, I extracted my tonsils and the problem remained unchanged
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

I don't understand why they put other topics in this post

other possible "solutions" that have nothing to do with the method that I recommend
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Kh mer wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:17 am Thank you Raymond for your post
Wish your life better and happier. :D

I hope you have solved your problem with this method
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Raymond wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:47 pm
zneb wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:32 pm I guess this is only works for who already removed their tonsil?

no, in my case, I extracted my tonsils and the problem remained unchanged
Yes.. This is what I'm thinking...
This maybe works for who already taken out their tonsil
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

I think I finally understand how to do the breathing.
Not easy maintaining it though, when not concentrating I reverts back to old style mucle memory.
It's quite the feat to change the way one breathes.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

bozo wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:20 pm I think I finally understand how to do the breathing.
Not easy maintaining it though, when not concentrating I reverts back to old style mucle memory.
It's quite the feat to change the way one breathes.
You can't change the way you speak, and that's where the challenge is.
Rolisa

Post by Rolisa »

Hi Raymond,

First of all I’m super happy that you found a cure. It gives me hope because I’ve literally tried everything I could (including tonsil removal) to no avail and ran out of ideas and theories.

I have a few questions regarding your method:
1. After the first times, where you were able to get rid of the phlegm, did it ever come back? I was trying to understand if you kept doing your breathing technique for maintenance or if the phlegm kept coming back.

2. After the phlegm is removed, I’m assuming that during the next days you just feel the air passing through your throat, right? Do you think it’s normal if I stop feeling like there’s phlegm there?

3. Are you still bad breath free? For how long? And did you ever relapse?

Many thanks in advance!
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Rolisa wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:10 pm Hi Raymond,

First of all I’m super happy that you found a cure. It gives me hope because I’ve literally tried everything I could (including tonsil removal) to no avail and ran out of ideas and theories.

I have a few questions regarding your method:
1. After the first times, where you were able to get rid of the phlegm, did it ever come back? I was trying to understand if you kept doing your breathing technique for maintenance or if the phlegm kept coming back.

2. After the phlegm is removed, I’m assuming that during the next days you just feel the air passing through your throat, right? Do you think it’s normal if I stop feeling like there’s phlegm there?

3. Are you still bad breath free? For how long? And did you ever relapse?

Many thanks in advance!
Hello Rosita, let me explain, this breathing technique should be assumed as your new way of breathing, think that throughout your life you did it incorrectly and made the air pass where you should not, in other words, if you have the halitosis that I suspect , you were the one responsible without wanting to.
I will explain it to you from my case, the original way that I had produced two things detrimental to good breath.
1- It did not adequately ventilate a certain area of ​​the throat, and hence the proliferation of anaerobic bacteria.
2- the previous way of breathing did not release the phlegm that periodically deposited in the throat.
This new way of breathing solves both previous causes, the phlegm is always forming and depositing in the throat, that is why it is necessary to be draining the area periodically, so that it does not produce the swamp effect.
Once you get used to it, this new way of breathing will become natural, making it possible for you to breathe this way even while sleeping.
I never suffered from halitosis again. only once did I feel that I was coming back, but it was only because I changed to my previous way of breathing, at that moment I had panic, I relaxed, and applied what I had been teaching to other people, and everything returned to my new state, free from bad breath.
I had also removed my tonsils, without obtaining the expected result, only having changed my way of breathing definitely solved this problem that was chronic, so assume this way of breathing as your new style, that will make you always give off phlegm from your throat, so that you periodically evict it.
One last thing, you will notice a difference in your olfactory ability, in the morning I hardly felt odors, something that only with the passage of the day I perceived again, with this new method I noticed that change, now when I wake up I perceive the smells perfectly, something that did not happen before, check yourself if you perceive odors or it is difficult for you to perceive them when you wake up, if so, compare how that perception of aromas changes with this...
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

quxville1993 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:55 pm Raymond, few questions,

Where abouts do you focus the breath? The upper back surface of the throat or entrance of the throat? Do you use mainly the diaphragm or the throat to inhale? How long is each inhalation?

What I believe I am doing right is : lips closed, tongue against bottom teeth, breathing in through the nose but not upwards through beneath the eyes, downwards towards the throat.
It seems to me that you are doing it correctly, this method does not have a specific way of time, consider it your new way of breathing and that you already know, just remember that inhalation is always through the nose, closed mouth, tongue detached from the palate (always), always dislodge or drain phlegm.
brush your tongue whenever you brush your teeth.
a graphic way to describe this breath is:
Have you ever imitated snoring with your mouth closed? How do you suck straight down your throat to produce the characteristic snoring sound? that's the way to breathe, at first it may be loud, but with practice it will become silent.
and remember to have at least two people evaluate you, regardless of the taste you may feel in your mouth or tongue, you will be surprised
itwillbefine
Total Newbie

Post by itwillbefine »

Hello Raymond!

I hope you’re doing well.
I want to thank you for all your help for all these people. I appreciate it a lot, it makes me feel understood and actually valued.
There aren’t a lot of people that would invest so much time and energy to helping others without expecting anything back. Thank you so much!

I would like to ask you some questions.
I have been doing the breathing exercise daily and I can feel the phlegm getting lose most of the times I do it.
I usually practice it whenever I remember, best case multiple times a day, for 5-8 minutes.
I haven’t had anyone evaluate me yet, because I’m still too scared lol. But even just releasing the phlegm makes me very happy, I can breathe way better.

My only problem is implementing it to my life 24/7.
I just can’t get my body to adapt this as its new way of breathing.
I try to think about it a lot, I even set alarms and I have written notes but somehow, I always get back to breathing normally, the wrong way.
Are there any tips on how to make this my new way of breathing?
It’s really hard. Any help would be appreciated!

Also, another question:
Is it really that the smell of your spit doesn’t tell you anything about your breath? And the taste too?
I feel like my spit still has this sour odor and it’s frustrating.
My mouth also always feels a little rotten.
Why does it not relate to bad breath, in your opinion?

Thank you for your answers!
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

I was reading up on how to manage GERD and came across breathing practices to help with a weak LES. I remembered this post on breathing techniques and thought I'd share.

https://www.everydayhealth.com/gerd/tak ... elief.aspx
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

I think Raymond is on to something. I also read up on fiber and how it helps the digestion system, further helping the LES stay closed when it's supposed to. I see the LES like a sewer manhole. If it remains open then u gonna have all the smells come up and make our lives miserable. Close it up and you're good. So hopefully breathing techniques will help strengthen a weak LES. Losing weight will further help as well.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic