Your Email Address:

First Name:

I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Raymond
Master
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Post by Raymond »

itwillbefine wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:52 pm Hello Raymond!

I hope you’re doing well.
I want to thank you for all your help for all these people. I appreciate it a lot, it makes me feel understood and actually valued.
There aren’t a lot of people that would invest so much time and energy to helping others without expecting anything back. Thank you so much!

I would like to ask you some questions.
I have been doing the breathing exercise daily and I can feel the phlegm getting lose most of the times I do it.
I usually practice it whenever I remember, best case multiple times a day, for 5-8 minutes.
I haven’t had anyone evaluate me yet, because I’m still too scared lol. But even just releasing the phlegm makes me very happy, I can breathe way better.

My only problem is implementing it to my life 24/7.
I just can’t get my body to adapt this as its new way of breathing.
I try to think about it a lot, I even set alarms and I have written notes but somehow, I always get back to breathing normally, the wrong way.
Are there any tips on how to make this my new way of breathing?
It’s really hard. Any help would be appreciated!

Also, another question:
Is it really that the smell of your spit doesn’t tell you anything about your breath? And the taste too?
I feel like my spit still has this sour odor and it’s frustrating.
My mouth also always feels a little rotten.
Why does it not relate to bad breath, in your opinion?

Thank you for your answers!

Can you drive cars or walk?
If the answer is yes, you will understand that both cases are not activities or skills that you were born with, as well as reading and writing. At first it is difficult, but with practice this will become automatic, so much so that even when you sleep you will breathe without having to make any effort, once it is in the subconscious you will no longer have to be conscious or focused on It is like all the things you can. learn in life, everything at the beginning is difficult to get used to, the important thing is that you already know the way, now you only need to practice until this becomes automatic. Another symptom that tells you that you are on the right track is that in the morning you will have a greater ability to perceive smells. And like I said, if you don't have someone to evaluate you, you can't be sure of your evolution. Do not worry about the taste you may feel in your mouth, which is not indicative of halitosis, since according to my way of analyzing this problem, halitosis comes from the throat and not from the tongue, it influences, but is not the main responsible . .
And as for giving help without receiving anything in return, well I will not deny that it is disappointing, not having received anything from absolutely anyone by way of gratitude or retribution Despite the value of all this knowledge that I am giving for a quality of life that only we in our condition can understand.
I have had to sell my things to pay for my daughter's studies, who is in college.
I feel good to help whoever I can, but it is disappointing to see that no one who is in a better economic condition than mine, has returned my hand as a sign of gratitude, if all this had been the other way around, I would have done it.

Bendover

Post by Bendover »

Its 2021 and my breath still smells like anal cavity!
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

We need updates, people!
simple
Advanced

Post by simple »

Guys, that breathing technique is all rubbish. The pictures posted by the OP of what he thinks the airway pathway looks like are laughable and wrong. You don’t have to be a doctor to know you can’t physically “bypass” the only route for breathing through nose.
Raymond wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:00 pm
Sue2018 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:52 pm
Raymond wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:47 pm the way to breathe, to release the phlegm
Which image is the correct way of breathing? Has anyone else on this group managed to breathe like this? I really don’t know how to do this.
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

simple wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:27 pm Guys, that breathing technique is all rubbish. The pictures posted by the OP of what he thinks the airway pathway looks like are laughable and wrong. You don’t have to be a doctor to know you can’t physically “bypass” the only route for breathing through nose.

Which image is the correct way of breathing? Has anyone else on this group managed to breathe like this? I really don’t know how to do this.

You're wrong. It does work. Forget everything. Think that your breathing is starting from the throat itself. Take your hand and press your throat. Make it smaller and then breathe inside it. After a few minutes, you'll start getting stale taste. That's the thing you want off of your throat. I'm doing it now. It's slow but it works.

Once you know how to constrict your throat, you can take your hand off and start breathing without any support. But it's important to oxygenate your throat though.
Bendover

Post by Bendover »

Like I said before, your breathing technique is full of shit, like your mouth
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

Bendover wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:26 am Like I said before, your breathing technique is full of shit, like your mouth
I do understand your frustration. But let those who are getting benefited do it. Ignore if triggers you. Anger will aggravate your bad breath.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

simple wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:27 pm Guys, that breathing technique is all rubbish. The pictures posted by the OP of what he thinks the airway pathway looks like are laughable and wrong. You don’t have to be a doctor to know you can’t physically “bypass” the only route for breathing through nose.

if I know that the drawing is wrong. I just try to represent how it feels, it is very difficult to explain doing something that is not seen, but the clearest way to explain it is as someone said, pretend that you do as you snore (with your mouth closed) and you will feel exactly where the air must pass when you inhale, so when you breathe in, you should feel that the air is passing exactly through that area, down the throat, behind the epiglotti.
If you have ever pretended that you snore, (with your mouth closed) just pay attention to where the air goes each time you do it, that is the way to breathe, and you will notice that it is different from the usual way of breathing.
I still don't understand your bad vibe.
It has given many here good results, for me, BB is a thing of the past.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

I will not answer any more, there is a lot of bad vibes in this forum, even though one offers an effective solution to a problem and in return receives insults, the administrator must act on it with those members.
there are many here who really found a solution with my method, and here they have left their testimony.
I don't have the heart to put up with comments from stupid people.
goodbye.
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

Raymond wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:19 am I will not answer any more, there is a lot of bad vibes in this forum, even though one offers an effective solution to a problem and in return receives insults, the administrator must act on it with those members.
there are many here who really found a solution with my method, and here they have left their testimony.
goodbye.
Raymond wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:19 am I will not answer any more, there is a lot of bad vibes in this forum, even though one offers an effective solution to a problem and in return receives insults, the administrator must act on it with those members.
goodbye.
Raymond, please answer the questions. Pardon other people's hatred. They're just frustrated souls (just like us) because something is not working for them. I feel bad for them. But it should not stop you from helping those who really want to get cured. You're doing what no doctor could do for many of us.
Ethanklein

Post by Ethanklein »

Raymond wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:19 am I will not answer any more, there is a lot of bad vibes in this forum,
goodbye.
You should not leave the forum because of some negativity from users, you know this is a life ruining condition and as everyone has their own root cause of BB, some will be skeptical of techniques that work for others and not for them.

I have read your post and I think it makes sense the idea you describe. I have a feeling this particular method is related to some silent reflux/GERD/LPR issue. The nasopharynx is very sensitive and can develop chronic rhinitus or rhinosinusitis from constant exposure to silent reflux and the "fumes" or gases eminating from the active stomach, this can create a lot of upwards pressure. Excessive burping is a massive redflag for this. I theorize the body employs protective adaptatiion by creating as much of a vacuum as possible in a resting state and making a lot of PND to counter this constant barrage. This causes the limited nasal type breathing sensation of "through only the nose" people in this thread were doing. That then also creates it's own set of conditions for BB. I understand the idea you tried to convey in the picture you used. Raymons breathing method (also known officially and used in yoga as Ujjayi breathing) is interacting with this in some way, perhaps focusing that oxygen forcefully back down the throat, against that upward pressure from the stomach. Ujjayi breathing is from Yoga and has been used for a long time so their is significance to this method, worth looking at to understand for others I believe.

They detail some link between nasal conditions and reflux in this journal below. I may be entirely wrong on this possible LPR/reflux cause, but just logically speaking I think it could be relevant to this breathing technique.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22157165/
there is evidence of an oesophageal-nasal reflex, particularly in regard to mucus secretion and symptoms of postnasal drip...A reflex increase in nasal congestion and mucus secretion has been demonstrated experimentally, but in a small number of patients...The relationship between reflux and mucus secretion is supported...The presence of GERD would, therefore, be expected to worsen nasal symptom scores
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Attachments
d6106fdf7bfc95fd270795277d47175b.jpg
d6106fdf7bfc95fd270795277d47175b.jpg (45.4 KiB) Viewed 1280 times
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

Raymond wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:07 am

Raymond, where should the air go next? should it touch the uvula? SHould it pass through the back side of the linings of the throat or front? I need you to help me step by step. In the simplest terms possible. There seems to be a communication gap between all of us. Help me Raymond. I know my issue is in throat because I'm constantly getting vomit smell whenever I breathe using this method. But I'm going wrong somewhere.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

optimismishere wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:20 pm

Raymond, where should the air go next? should it touch the uvula? SHould it pass through the back side of the linings of the throat or front? I need you to help me step by step. In the simplest terms possible. There seems to be a communication gap between all of us. Help me Raymond. I know my issue is in throat because I'm constantly getting vomit smell whenever I breathe using this method. But I'm going wrong somewhere.
I SENT YOU A MESSAGE INTERNALLY
spyr

Post by spyr »

Raymond wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:13 pm
optimismishere wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:20 pm

I SENT YOU A MESSAGE INTERNALLY
Raymond, can you please share the information you send privately to other people ?

I think a lot of people can't find the right technique to breathe, and also a lot don't understand that they have to breathe this way CONSTANTLY.

I'm sure a lot of people try this breathing during hours but then forget to continue, and when they realize they still have bad breath, they think this breathing doesn't work.

I'm still trying to breathe that way constantly, but it's difficult sometimes I switch to my old way of breathing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic