Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>

Tell us your story with bad breath
jacksparrow222
Total Newbie

Re: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>

Post by jacksparrow222 »

Gatero wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:15 pm Thanks for the tip. Will try to read more about it, although I have read quite plenty about probiotics and the research is very limited and mixed. [I have aten some probiotics, too - and no clear benefits.]
That is actually true. Based on my experience too, I didn't benefit that much from consuming probiotics itself but rather more from having the balance between the bad and good bacteria in my body. After the balance of both is restored, then I see positive changes happened in my body. It seems that my digestive system, liver, kidney other internal organs work better. I assume it can then absorb nutrients from food more efficiently. Detoxification also works better and so on and so forth. I cannot really mention all of them, but in my case, it even affects the outer part of my body. My face skin used to be always red and prone to acne and now is getting much clearer (I have this condition along with my B.B. for almost 11 years). Even more, I have more focus and less brain fog.

zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

it is interesting to get some update from Gatero
john2223
Total Newbie

Post by john2223 »

I have thought about using antibiotics before but stayed away from them because I heard they kill your body's good bacteria as well as the bad ones. I always thought probiotics were a better option.

It's awesome that after 15 days your breath still doesn't smell. I am interested to know if this antibiotic treatment is still keeping your bb from returning. Do you have any updates?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic