Your Email Address:

First Name:

Do tonsil stones have to cause bad nasal odor?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
millionyearsago
Do tonsil stones have to cause bad nasal odor?

Post by millionyearsago »

Hello everyone,
For the past few months I have been debating on whether tonsil stones or LPR is the cause for bad breath. I have a barium swallow in a few days to see how significant my reflux is and hiatal hernia.
Depeing on exam results from a PH monitoring exam as well, I will decide if a tonsillectomy is right for me. I believe there is a lot of tonsil stones that I might not be able to see behind my tonsils, but my question is do tonsil stones have to cause nasal odor? Because nasal odor is not a problem for me (or at least that I know of) I think it is mostly just mouth odor.

Thank you everyone!

Thiscantbelife
Re: Do tonsil stones have to cause bad nasal odor?

Post by Thiscantbelife »

Honestly I don’t think so I’ve had mine out for a few months now and no changes. My bff talked to his dentist for me and explained everything going on and she told him that it had to be either underneath my gums or within my throat and wanted to see for herself so I made an appointment for next week I’ll let you guys know how that goes
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

Thiscantbelife wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:40 pm Honestly I don’t think so I’ve had mine out for a few months now and no changes. My bff talked to his dentist for me and explained everything going on and she told him that it had to be either underneath my gums or within my throat and wanted to see for herself so I made an appointment for next week I’ll let you guys know how that goes
How did it go?
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Thiscantbelife

Post by Thiscantbelife »

:( well I went and she didn’t mention anything about gums or throat she said it’s probably my mercury fillings and that they need to be replaced I have little to no hope guys sorry I can’t help
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic