Your Email Address:

First Name:

Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DeathByBreath
Total Newbie
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon

Post by DeathByBreath »

I'm cured!!! getting the adenoid removed was not the cure. I am going to start a new post hopefully this will help others

DeathByBreath
Total Newbie

Post by DeathByBreath »

nevermind I can't figure out how to add another topic.
TURNS OUT THIS WHOLE TIME I HAVE HAD C.DIFF!!
No doctor I saw throughout the 4 years I've been dealing with this thought it was necessary to have my stool tested. Most GI doctors will rule out cdiff if you do not have an auto immune disease or compromised immune system, if you are not 65 or older, and if you have not traveled outside the country. I was 29 when I first saw my gi doctor and right away she determined I had acid reflux and never did a stool test. I had an egd,was tested for hpylori but never had a stool test. About 2 months ago I was fed up and went to my primary care doctor instead and explained the last 4 yrs of health history. I insisted on having a stool test to rule out parasites, at this time I didnt even think cdiff was a possibility. Finally he said okay. Stool test came back positive with a very high level, probably because it has been festering in my colon for years just growing and growing. RX'D me antibiotic for 2 weeks 3 times a day. I took this pill every 8 hrs exactly which I had set an alarm for to ensure I took these pills consistently as u should. it took about a week and half for me to start to feel better. I was having solid bowel movements that were actually BROWN, I was not nearly as gassy and the breath was gone. I did not get my Hope's up as I know many have taken antibiotics and experienced fresh breath for awhile only to have it return shortly after finishing the antibiotic. It's not been 20 days since I finished the antibiotic. Immediately after i finished i got a strong probiotic and have been taking one everyday. Cdiff is an overgrowth of bad bacteria in the colon and can get so out of hand if not cured that it can be deadly! So u want to be sure to take these probiotics everyday to keep good bacteria in the colon and maintain a healthy gut. Also it is extremely contagious so be sure to get some Clorox Healthcare germicidal wipes to clean anywhere in your house,car,workplace that you touch on a daily basis. The cdiff spore does not get killed with regular cleaning products and if u do not clean these spots u can easily get reinffected as the cdiff spore can live a long time on surfaces. I never suspected cdiff to be my issue as I have found nothing on the internet to connect bad breath with cdiff not even my gi doctor thinks they are related. However my primary care doctor believe they could be related as Cdiff causes gas which in turn can cause bad breath. Overgrowth of cdiff in your colon can cause diarrhea and undigested foods. I believe I had so muh cdiff my digestive system was just not functioning correctly which causesd all sorts of issues including my bad breath.

To end with I will say I'm cured. I know many post have been written about antibiotics being a short cure but this could be bc they were not taken correctly or they stop taking them to early. I had been prescribed flagyl for yeast infections and noticed my breath was fresh to but for only a short time. I never knew during this time I had cdiff. It may very well of been killing the cdiff but bc I was only on a small dose for a short time it wasn't enough to kill it. Obviously if when we take an antibiotic we notice a difference its bc we have some sort of bacterial overgrowth. Please ask you doctor for a stool sample to at least rule out cdiff or any other bacterial overgrowth. it might very well be your answer. Also if you have read people post that they are cured from antibiotic and never hear from them again for an update its because they are CURED! Bad breath is the last thing on my mind these days I feel normal I feel confident and I haven't been surfing the internet for hours researching bac breath anymore. the only reason I came back was to pay it forward and hopefully this will help someone else. Most likely you will not hear from me again If I happen to see a question pop up in my email I may respond but most likely I'm going to live my life and leave this behind.

possible questions
I was prescribed flagyl 500mg 3 times a week for 2 weeks
I took exactly 8 hrs apart
I did not drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes at all during
I took consistently everyday
I deep cleaned my workspace and home with CLOROX HEALTHCARE GERMICIDAL WIPES. U CAN FIND ON AMAZON. there are other wipes u can use just make sure they kill CDiff

I used to have these symptoms before curing CDiff
white tongue
bad breath ,poop breath
gassy
diarrhea
yellow orange bowel movements
undigested food in bowl movements
gurgling noises in stomach that were very loud
constipation

GOOD LUCK
if u never hear from me again its bc I'm living my life just like I did before bad breath overcame me.
DeathByBreath
Total Newbie

Post by DeathByBreath »

if anyone knows how to make this a new post or new topic please do so. I couldnt figure it out and I want to make sure people see this. thank you
stillfighting
Total Newbie

Post by stillfighting »

I too took metronidazole for 3 weeks but bb came back immediately after I stopped taking it.
How many days since you stopped taking flagy ?
Did you get reactions from people when you talk ?
DeathByBreath
Total Newbie

Post by DeathByBreath »

been off flagyl or metronidazole for 20 days. No reactions. I can sit in a car with windows up and have a conversation with no reactions. I was always able to smell my own breath as well and there is nothing.
stillfighting
Total Newbie

Post by stillfighting »

I am so happy for you. Can you please tell me the name of the stool test you did ? I will do the exact same stool test and show the report to my doctor.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

DeathByBreath wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:40 pm been off flagyl or metronidazole for 20 days. No reactions. I can sit in a car with windows up and have a conversation with no reactions. I was always able to smell my own breath as well and there is nothing.
Did you take any other antibiotics before those? Do they help?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic