First Name:

Mouth and Nasal BB

Tell us your story with bad breath
AnotherOne
Total Newbie
Mouth and Nasal BB

Post by AnotherOne »

Hi guys!

I have a BB for 4 years now. It all started with a strange taste in my mouth but shortly after I was gifted with nasal BB as well.

What I have:
-deviated septum
-GERD
-gastritis

What I don't have:
-h.pylori
-candida

What didn't work for me:
-tonsillectomy
-wisdom teeth removing
-metronidazole

Of course,I've checked my teeth many times and everything is ok.
We don't have a test for SIBO here but I have some symptoms and Xifaxan(Rifaximin) is next to my list.

I don't know what else can cause nasal BB so I'll be grateful for any help.

buddi
Junior

Re: Mouth and Nasal BB

Post by buddi »

Vot other symptoms u have reg ur ENT areas?
Have you got any sinus scans done?
Some how im a believer that nasal BB can originate only through issues related to ENT
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
AnotherOne
Total Newbie

Post by AnotherOne »

buddi wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:20 am Vot other symptoms u have reg ur ENT areas?
Have you got any sinus scans done?
Some how im a believer that nasal BB can originate only through issues related to ENT
I have some breathing troubles due to deviated septum,that's all.I'll ask my ent about sinus ct scan.Thanks for your reply!
buddi
Junior

Post by buddi »

Yeah, when u say u have nasal BB..its most likely related to ENT.
Check your tonsils, adenoids , sinuses..
Get a ct scan of sinuses,if possible also get a digital copy of the scans along with the hard copy, so you can share it here to get some findings
Keep a check on your sugars in d diet..better not even in the milk.. this would not cure, but just ensures it doesnt get too wierd during day
N make sure BB is not of dental origin, if any douts get teeth scaling or deep gum clean done
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

GERD can cause horrible BB.

An interesting observation: Many of us have LPR symptoms. I had them, but my BB still does not go away after the LPR symptoms were fixed.
AnotherOne
Total Newbie

Post by AnotherOne »

winter wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:52 pm GERD can cause horrible BB.

An interesting observation: Many of us have LPR symptoms. I had them, but my BB still does not go away after the LPR symptoms were fixed.
My biggest fear is that my BB caused by GERD. I tried a ton of medication and diets but nothing seems to work for me.
AnotherOne
Total Newbie

Post by AnotherOne »

Quick update: today I could smell myself when I gargled. Sour fecal smell (reminds me of tonsil stones smell). On my way to ENT.

Also,it's day 3 of my Rifaximin experiment. No result for my bb as you can tell.
Patiencee
Total Newbie

Post by Patiencee »

When you have Gerd doesn't mean that you have to much stomach acid but otherwise. You have low stomach acid that's why you have Gerd. Your food don't digest very good. You can try to drink 8 oz of water with 1 tablespoon of unpasteurized appel cider with the mother or unfilter, before meal. In the morning and with dinner and before you go to bed. I'm doing it for 1 month now. And my indigestion and flateulance is also gone. My breath is mild now. I don't use it with lunch because when you drink apple cider vinegar water you breath will got worst for a moment, because of the odour of the apple vinegar. When you are at home it doesn't matter because you are trying to heal yourself. Drink it with a straw. Do some research on the internet about apple cider vinegar for gerd.

Try to stop eating sugar, dairy product & milk, red meat and chocolate for a coupels of months to sea improvement. Include more green in your diet. Like 16oz of green juice per day: green apple, celery cumcumber and spinach.

That's what I'm doing. I am eating very simple and healty no more junk food. I hope I will heal soon.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

@Patience, what were your BB symptoms? Did you also have dry mouth? I just recently discovered I have GERD, I am wondering if it is connected to my dry mouth. I think a lot of us on this forumn should check if we have GERD, alot of us have similar symptoms
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
AnotherOne
Total Newbie

Post by AnotherOne »

Guys,am I paranoid? Everytime I start to take medication for acid stomach I feel VERY BAD sour taste. Now I'm on Omeprazole and since my very first pill the reaction I get from people is much more worse than usual. And I can fell my bb only when I'm on it. I was sure that I have high stomach acid and all of my doctors say that. I did taste with baking soda and I burp right after 15-20 seconds. What another reason can cause this stuff? I don't think that it's something about my intolerance to Omeprazole because I was on many other medication for decreasing stomach acid production.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic