Your Email Address:

First Name:

Watermelon diet

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Ricky
Sheriff
Watermelon diet

Post by Ricky »

Has anyone tried watermelon diet? Eat and drink only watermelon? I think this is promising.

Patiencee
Total Newbie

Re: Watermelon diet

Post by Patiencee »

I did this diet and my breath got worst. I was working went I did it. When people asked me something and when I started to speak they will back off and walk away very fast. The worst mistake I ever make never again. I ate fruit only and became very gassy and I couldn't hold my fart in. I was passing very smelly gas without knowing it. Because of all the sugar/glucose that was fermenting in my gut. When I stopped to eat fruitarian my flatulence stopped also.

You can try it you never know, maybe it will work for you.

I notice if I eat some sugar free candy of use toothpaste that contain sweet/xylitol or menthol my breath get worst. Now my breath is mild. I hope that it will heal completely.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

I havent done watermelon specifically, but I did do a fruit diet. And just like Patience, mine also got significantly worse. Sugar is extremely bad for BB and it looks like that includes even natural sugars like fruit/ syrup. I try to avoid sugars as much as possible, I allow myself to have a couple of apples every few weeks, and thats it.
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Patiencee wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:12 pm I did this diet and my breath got worst. I was working went I did it. When people asked me something and when I started to speak they will back off and walk away very fast. The worst mistake I ever make never again. I ate fruit only and became very gassy and I couldn't hold my fart in. I was passing very smelly gas without knowing it. Because of all the sugar/glucose that was fermenting in my gut. When I stopped to eat fruitarian my flatulence stopped also.

You can try it you never know, maybe it will work for you.

I notice if I eat some sugar free candy of use toothpaste that contain sweet/xylitol or menthol my breath get worst. Now my breath is mild. I hope that it will heal completely.
I think that like some member in this forum who shifted his diet to juicing, he also experienced bb getting worse. I believe this is to be expected. It took him 5 months before he became bb free. Although he took many kinds of fruits and vegetables. You can check him in his topic "juicing."
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

Ricky wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:40 am Has anyone tried watermelon diet? Eat and drink only watermelon? I think this is promising.
Hi,
Water melons are extremely high in sugar I personally would advise against it as you will not be getting a balanced diet.
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Sue2018 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:48 am Hi,
Water melons are extremely high in sugar I personally would advise against it as you will not be getting a balanced diet.
Hi Sue...

I saw your post about your tonsil are smell. have you considered to do tonsilectomy ?

I have smell tonsil too and considering tonsilectomy next year

thnx
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

zneb wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:26 am
Sue2018 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:48 am Hi,
Hi Sue...

I saw your post about your tonsil are smell. have you considered to do tonsilectomy ?

I have smell tonsil too and considering tonsilectomy next year

thnx

Hi zneb,
Yes I did get tonsillectomy in August and it was definitely the best thing. The recovery is painful and very difficult!! I have an extremely high pain threshold and I can say I managed ok because I was prepared. But for the light hearted it can be unbearable. Read up about tonsillectomy, others experiences, things you should and shouldn’t do everything! And like me expect the worst and you’ll be pleasantly surprised if it’s not that bad after all lol
If you need any advice ask away!

All the best!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic